-史坎普 -快离开这里 他也会抓你的
-Scamp! -Get out of here! He’ll get you, too!
狗狗收♥容♥所♥
这个笼子一定可以关住你 你这个疯狂的小狗
This’ll hold ya, you crazy mutt!
你以为能跑出我的手掌心吗
Thought you could outfox me, huh?
休想 我可是这儿的老大
Well, that’ll be the day.
喔 小子 看起来你是走错牢房♥了
Hey, kid, looks like you got thrown in the wrong cell!
嘿嘿 好久不见
Hey, Reggie. Long time no see, huh?
太棒了 我找到你们了
Oh, I found you!
你们都快点来 快点 史坎普有麻烦了
You gotta come! Hurry! Scamp’s in trouble!
-史坎普 -他在收♥容♥所♥里
-Scamp? -He’s in the pound!
-撑着点 儿子 -爸
-Hold on, Son! -Dad!
你休想碰我的儿子
Keep your paws off my boy!
嗨 别打我爸爸
Hey! Paws off my pop!
他打断了他的骨头
Oh, yeah! He’s cashed in his bones.
他被打倒了
He’s cashed!

Dad?
爸 你成功了
Dad, you did it!
太棒了
Slick move!
好了 我们得走了
All right, we have to go now.
是你 那只逃走的狗
You! The one that got away.
放开 放开
Let go! Let go! Oh, no! Oh, have mercy!
我的天哪 放开我 放开
Oh, let… Oh, let go!
今天晚上的烟火真漂亮
Aren’t the fireworks lovely tonight?
安琪儿 安琪儿
Angel!
你们两个快来吧
Come on, you two.
我该怎么办呀
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! What about me?
我是你的老朋友 拜托
Your old pal, right? Oh, come on!
大多数我都是支持你的
After I stood by youse all through that fight?
哎 快回来 不要把我丢在这里
Hey, come back here when you’re walking away from me!
-爸 -儿子
-Pop? -Son.
真的很对不起
I’m so sorry.
我不应该离家出走的
I shouldn’t have run away.
小龙♥卷♥风♥
Whirlwind.
或许我真的对你太严格了
Maybe I was also being a little too tough on you.
我想偶尔我们一起走到河边
I don’t see any harm in the two of us
对月亮大叫
going down to the river once in a while
应该没关系 你觉得呢
to bay at the moon. What do you say?
真的吗 就你跟我
Really? You and me?
你♥爸♥爸现在还有点力气
Your old man’s still got a few good howls
-可以大叫的哦 -我找到了
-left in him. -I found him!
我确定这次我找到了
I found him for sure this time!
我找到他了
I found him!
你什么都没找到
You found nothing! Again!
又来了 到目前为止 你找到六只猫 两只金花鼠
So far you’ve found six cats, three gophers, two rabbits…
不要对他太凶嘛 加克叔叔
Go easy on him, Uncle Jock.
我得对他凶一点 史坎普
No, I’ll not go easy on him, Scamp!
五只飞鼠 一只角马
Five flyin’ pigs, a wildebeest!
史坎普
Scamp?
哇 真的是史坎普啊
Why, it is Scamp!
对啊 这件事 我和你还没完呢
Aye, I’ll never hear the end of this one, either.
-准备要回家了吧 小龙♥卷♥风♥ -还不行 爸
-Ready to go home, whirlwind? -Not quite, Pop.
我必须要去做一件事
There’s one last thing I gotta take care of.
我是不是眼睛花了
Do mine eyes deceive me?
哎 史坎普 史坎普
Hey, Scamp! Scampadoodle!
你从收♥容♥所♥里面逃出来了
You escaped the pound!
对 你什么忙都没帮
Yeah, no thanks to you!
哎 拜托 你知道我们的口号♥
Hey, come on. You know our motto.
口号♥留着你自己用吧
You can keep your motto!
但这是我的
But not this.
我现在要回家了 我是属于那里的
I’m going home where I belong.
再见了 布斯特
So long, Buster.
哈哈 你没打中 史坎普
Hey, ya missed, Scampalooza! Huh?
-哈 真是我的好儿子 -爸 我们回家吧
-That’s my boy! -Let’s go home, Pop.
嗨 快给我回来 你们不能把我丢在这里
I’ll get… Come back here! You can’t leave me here!
你只不过是一只家狗而已
You’re nothing but a house pet!
真是太帅了 布斯特 这堆垃圾终于有了点品味
It’s a good look for you, Buster. The garbage adds some class.
谁可以来帮帮我
Hey. Hey, someone wanna lend me a paw here?
我觉得有个家挺不错的
I think a home sounds nice.
还有很多的小孩 拥抱跟亲吻
With lots of children and hugs and kisses!
你们敢离开这里 就永远不要回来
If you dogs leave, you’re never coming back!
再见 布斯特
Au revoir, Buster!
就跟你常说的一样 太棒了
It has been, as you say, beautiful!
狗狗 不要把我丢在这里 我是开玩笑的
Dogs! You can’t leave me here! I was only kidding.
布斯特的麻烦不是布斯特的麻烦 拜托
Buster’s trouble ain’t Buster’s trouble.
布斯特的麻烦是每个人的麻烦
Come on. Buster’s trouble is everybody’s trouble!
什么事这么吵啊 史坎普
What’s all the commotion? Scamp?
啊 史坎普回来了
Hi, Scamp! Scamp come home!
他回来了
He’s back!
哈哈 史坎普 我爱你
Hi, Scamp, I love you!
干得好 长云
Good job, boy.
哦 史坎普
Oh, Scamp.
我真的好高兴呀 你能够回到真正的家来
It’s so good to have you back where you belong.
你好臭啊 你需要先洗个澡
You reek! You need a bath.
好 好 好 待会儿再谈论这个问题
But we’ll worry about that later.
迪尔 我想史坎普 带了一个朋友回来哦
Jim Dear, I think Scamp brought a friend home.
过来啊 小姑娘
Hey there, girl. Come on.
来啊 小姑娘 没关系
Come on, girl. It’s okay.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
这段时间都是你照顾 我们史坎普的 对不对
Did you help our Scamp out of those lonely streets?
啊 真是个小天使 安琪儿
She’s a little angel.
安琪儿 安琪儿
Angel! Angel!
迪尔 我们是不是应该
Jim Dear, you don’t suppose…
哦 不 达玲 我们养的狗已经够多了
Oh, no, Darling. We’ve got enough dogs as it is.
你也知道啊 哦
You know we can’t…
不 不 我们不可以 我
No. No. We can’t. I…
好 少数服从多数
Oh, what’s the use?
欢迎加入我们家 安琪儿
Welcome to the family, Angel.
安琪儿
Angel!
欢迎光临这小小 不大的温暖
In our small, little, not too big
总是那么亲切友善的
Little, homey, nice, little, quaint, little Always friendly
新英格兰小镇
Old New England town
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome Welcome
欢迎
Welcome!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!