I see you haven’t changed a bit.
我们又见面了 就跟以前一样
So here we are again, just like old times,
但是你背叛了一切
before you turned your back on everything
让狗狗的名声蒙羞
that makes a dog a dog.
他说你抛弃了他
He says you walked out on him.
在我认识你妈妈之后 布斯特就开始吃起她的醋来了
After I met your mother, I guess Buster just got jealous.
-你抛弃了我 -我爱上了她
-You ditched me! -I fell in love!
你做了你的选择 现在轮到他来选择了
You made your choice! Now it’s his turn to choose.
来吧 小子
Come on, kid.
你不知道他到底是怎么样的狗
You don’t know what he’s really like, Son.
-跟我回家吧 -听到了没有
-You’re coming home. -You hear that, kid?
爸爸又在命令你要怎么做了
Daddy’s tellin’ you what to do again.
你不属于这里
You don’t belong here.
他又要带你回去过被链住的生活
And he’s leading you back to a life on the chain.
而我要给你的是自♥由♥
I’m offering you freedom.
-史坎普 -史坎普
-Scamp. -Scamp!
-史坎普 -史坎普
-Scamp! -Scamp!
-做出决定吧 -他没有别的选择
-Make your choice, kid. -He doesn’t have a choice.
我知道什么对他最好
I know what’s best for him!
不 你知道什么对你来说最好
No! You know what’s best for you!
但是我不是你 爸爸
Well, I’m not you, Dad!
我是垃圾场的野狗
I’m a junkyard dog!
真是个好孩子
That’s my boy.
我猜有些事你得靠自己 去学习才能了解
I guess there are some things you have to learn on your own.
如果撑不下去 家的大门永远开着
When you’ve had enough, our door is always open.
被人类养的狗输了
House dog to the end.
记得我跟你说过
What’d I tell ya, kid?
老狗是学不会新把戏的
You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.
-啊 -啊
-Huh? -Huh?
嗨 史坎普 这是给你的奖赏 小子
Hey, Scampski! This is for all you’ve done, kid.
你办到了 你是最棒的狗
You did it, kid! You’re at the top of the heap now…
你是垃圾场的狗了
A junkyard dog!
呵 我是垃圾场的狗了
I’m… I’m a junkyard dog.
真是太棒了
You made it to the pack!
你这个小娃娃
You’re a doll, dollface.
废品站
我是垃圾场的狗喽
I’m a junkyard dog!
-你怎么能那么做呢 -少来了 安琪儿
-How could you do that? -Come on, Angel!
他是你的父亲 回到他的身边去吧
He’s your father! Go after him!
你跟我们不一样
You’re not like the rest of us.
你很棒 你很高贵 你很仁慈
You’re good and decent. Kind.
如果你留下来是绝对撑不过去的
The streets will beat that out of you if you stay!
但是我成功了
But I made it!
而这就是我梦寐以求的一切
This is everything that I’ve ever dreamed of.
你要的到底是什么 是这个吗
Dreamed of what? This?
你有一个家 还有一群爱你的家人
You have a home and a family that loves you.
你跟我们其他狗不一样 史坎普
You’re not like the rest of us, Scamp.
哦 对 对 没错
Oh, yeah, yeah, that’s right.
我来看看啊 他很棒 他很高贵 他很仁慈
Let’s see, he’s good and decent and kind.
是吗 史坎普
Is that it, Scampy?
你想要当一只小家狗吗
You wanna be a widdle house doggie?
不要
No!
你知道 我对那些家狗有什么看法
‘Cause you know how I feel about house dogs.
哎 不要说了
Hey, cut it out!
想要当家狗的是她 不是我
She’s the one who wants to be a house dog, not me!
我不是故意的
Oh, no. I didn’t mean that.
这是真的吗 亲爱的安琪儿
Is that true, Angel baby?
我觉得有家人没什么不好的
I don’t think a family’s so bad.
你们听到了没有
You hear that, boys?
她想要当一只小家狗
She wants to be a little house pet!
哦 她想要当一只小家狗
Oh, she want to be a little house pet!
想要在头上戴个蝴蝶结
Gonna wear ribbons.
你不是垃圾场的狗了
You ain’t no junkyard dog.
没错 布斯特 我不是 我不再是了
That’s right, Buster. I’m not. Not any more.
噢 还有 我不是你的女孩
Oh, and… I’m not your girl.
这下麻烦了
There’s going to be trouble!
-或许 你真的属于这里 -哦 少来了
-Maybe you do belong here. -Oh, come on.
你怎么都没点幽默感的
Where is your sense of humour?
安琪儿 安琪儿
Come on, Angel!
哼 谁需要她
Who needs her?
让她去找一个高贵的家吧
Let her go find some snivelling little family.
她是属于那种地方的
That’s where she belongs.
安琪儿
Angel?
我不是故意的 安琪儿 我不知道那个时候在想什么
I didn’t mean it, Angel! I don’t know what I was thinking!
真的
Really!
安琪儿 你在哪里
Angel, where are you?
我猜得没错 他去找安琪儿了
Just as I suspected, out looking for Angel.
太棒了
Beautiful.
好戏该上场了
Time to settle an old score.
站住 别动 你这只坏狗
Hold it right there, ya scoundrel!
什么 啊
What the…
太好喽
Well, I’ll be!
这下你跑不掉喽
You’re not getting away this time!
太棒了 我得到想要的一切
Great. I got everything I ever wanted,
但怎么会变得这么糟糕
and it stinks.
过来吧 你这只小流氓
Come here, ya little hooligan!
布斯特
Buster!
抓到你了
Gotcha!
看看这只狗 没有项圈
Well, lookee here. No collar.
那你是没办法从收♥容♥所♥里离开的
It’s a one-way trip to the pound for you.
哦 天哪 这下我惨了 没有带项圈
Oh, man, slick move. Me without a collar.
我怎么会这么笨呢
How could I be so stupid?
爸说得对
Dad was right.
布斯特只会惹麻烦
Buster’s nothing but trouble.
真希望我没有离家出走
I wish I was home.
在那里
Always there
冬天永远有温暖
To warm you in the winter
在那里
Always there
雨天会有庇护
With shelter from the rain
当你摔倒
Always there
它会扶持着你
To catch you when you’re falling
永远都在 背影守候你
Always there to stand you up again
家庭
Family
当你需要
By your side
它就在你身边
In seconds if you ask it
张开双臂
Arms out wide
欢迎你留下
To welcome you to stay
看见你
Near enough
倾听你心底述说
To listen to your heart song
永远
Always there
在你心中扶持你
To help you on your way
家庭
Family
-家庭 -家庭
-Family -Family
什么是家庭
What is a family?
关心你奉献一切
Caring and devoted hearts
分享无尽的爱
With endless love to share
爱跟随你到天涯海角
Love that will follow you everywhere
爱跟随你到天涯海角
Love that will follow you everywhere
在那里
Always there
冬天欢迎你归来
To welcome you in winter
什么是家庭
What is a family?
打开双臂欢迎你留下
Arms out wide To welcome you to stay
在你身边
Right by your side
靠近你
Near enough
-倾听你心底述说 -倾听你心底述说
-To listen to your heart song -To listen to your heart song
永远在你身边守候你
Always there To help you on your way
家庭
Family
永远在
Always there
家庭
Family
-家庭 -家庭
-Family -Family
-史坎普 -安琪儿
-Scamp? -Angel!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!