-Talent. -Let me try.
哦 那是没有用的
Oh, that was smooth.
你真是一个大少爷
You really are a house dog.
是吗
Oh, yeah? Yeah!
-你好奇怪哦 -不 你才奇怪
-You’re weird. -No, you’re the weird one.
-哦 是吗 -史坎普
-Oh, yeah? -Scamp.
我从来没有这种感觉
I never had this feeling before
它让我颤抖 我无法忽视它
She gives me shakes and shivers I can’t ignore
我明白 有比自♥由♥
And I see that there’s more now
重要的东西
Than just running free
我的心不曾跳那么快
I never felt my heart beat so fast
我总是想他 最后才想自己
I’m thinking of him first and of myself last
希望他是最快乐的人
And how happy I want him to be
真是神奇 在我生命里
It’s amazing someone in my life
也许有人爱我
Just might be loving me
我不知道我会有这感觉
I didn’t know that I could feel this way
这真疯狂 我想有比
It’s so crazy something in my life
美梦更好的事
Is better than a dream
我不知道我会有这感觉
I didn’t know that I could feel this way
她让我的心温暖快乐
She makes me warm and happy inside
他的笑让我感到神魂颠倒
He smiles and I get dizzy and starry-eyed
-这些感觉 -这些感觉
-All these feelings I have -All these feelings I have
-让我不禁想问 -让我不禁想问
-Have me asking -Have me asking
这是爱吗 这是爱吗
Can this be love?
这真疯狂
It’s crazy
-我无法言语 -我无法言语
-I can hardly speak -I can hardly speak
-当他对我 -当她对我
-Whenever he -Whenever she
-说爱 -说爱
-Says hi -Says hi
我不知道我会感觉
I didn’t know that I could feel
我做梦也没有想到
I never dreamed that I could feel
-我不知道我会有这 -我不知道我会有这
-I didn’t know that I could feel -I didn’t know that I could feel
-感 -感
-This -This
-觉 -觉
-Way -Way
哇 这地方好棒啊 斯♥诺♥布山庄
Nice neighbourhood. Snob Hill.
哎 迪尔从来不会把门像这样开着
Hey, Jim Dear never leaves this gate open.
回去吧 长云
Come on, Tramp.
呃 我们快离开这里
Oh, no! We gotta get out of here!
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What’s wrong?
好了 乖狗狗 我们今天已经尽了全力了
Come on, boy. We’ve done all we can for one day.
我们会找到他的
Oh, we’ll find him.
你曾经是街头上最厉害的流浪狗
You were the best street dog there ever was,
我还是对老长云最有信心
and I still have faith in the old Tramp.
老长云
Old Tramp?
但是老长云已经不在了
If only the old Tramp was still here.
进来啊 长云 我们明天会找到史坎普的
Come on, Tramp! We’ll find Scamp tomorrow.
-长云 他是你♥爸♥爸 -啊 我 哎
-The Tramp is your father? -I… Wait, no, wait!
安琪儿 等一下
Angel, wait!
找到他了吗
Did you find him?
明天再试试看吧
Maybe tomorrow.
史坎普
Scamp.
我要史坎普
Bad Scamp.
我不知道 他们会那么想念我
Gosh, I didn’t think they’d miss me that much.
你不知道他们会想念你
You didn’t think they’d miss you?
我不敢相信 你竟然离开这么温暖的家
I can’t believe you’d run away from a home like this.
哎 你不了解这是怎么一回事
Well, you don’t know what it was like.
对 我不了解
No, I don’t.
那些关心你的人
Must have been horrible
他们现在心里一定很难过
having someone care about you that much.
我需要过自♥由♥自在的生活
I need to be wild and free.
我在这里永远都不能那么做
I’ll never find that here.
我愿意用一切来换你的生活
I’d give anything to have what you have.
我愿意用一切来跟你换你的生活
And I’d give anything to have what you have.
来吧 史坎普 我们可以逃离垃圾场
Come on, Scamp. We could run off together.
我们不需要他们
We don’t need them.
安琪儿 你不明白吗
Angel, don’t you understand?
只要再通过一个测验 我就可以成为垃圾场的狗了
Only one more test, and I’ll finally be a junkyard dog.
-我是属于那里的 -不 你不属于那里
-That’s where I belong. -No, you don’t belong there.
你比他们厉害 史坎普 所以我才会喜欢你
You’re better than that, Scamp, and that’s what I like about you.
来吧 新来的 我们走
Come on, tenderfoot, let’s go.

Wow!
哇 看啊 高跷来喽
Wow! Look!
七月四日独♥立♥日
我真的觉得我们应该继续找下去
I really think we should keep searching.
哎 胡说八道
Nonsense!
今天是国♥庆♥日 应该好好地玩
It’s the Fourth of July! Time to have some fun.
吃完野餐 你们再继续地找吧
You can continue your search after our picnic.
莎拉姑妈 我们真的没有心情庆祝
Aunt Sarah, we’re not really in the mood to celebrate.
哎哟 放心 史坎普不会有事 你们会找到他的
Oh, come now, Scamp will be all right. You’ll find him.
咱们先来做些该做的事吧
But, first, let’s eat.
我可不希望国♥庆♥假日 被史坎普给破坏了
I won’t have my Fourth of July ruined by that little Scamp.
啊 别担心乖狗狗
There, there, boy.
我就知道 太棒了
I knew it. Beautiful.
史坎普 正前方 看看那边
Scampo, front and centre. Take a look out there.
看到那家人吗
See that family?
你是说 那边那家人吗
You mean that family, over there?
不 是这边 注意了
No! This family, right here.
现在开始你最后的测验
Now, as your final test,
我要你去破坏他们的野餐 把他们的烤鸡抢过来
I want you to infiltrate their picnic and liberate their chicken
就从那只没用的老家狗面前 把鸡给抢过来
right out from under the nose of that meek little house dog.
你不必证明任何事的 史坎普
You don’t have to prove anything, Scamp.
你只要走开就好
Just walk away.
你从什么时候那么关心他
Since when do you care so much?
我还以为你没那么笨呢
I thought you were better than this.
安静点 安琪儿
Pipe down, Angelcakes!
来吧 小子
Come on, kid.
你想过自♥由♥自在的生活 对吧
You wanna be wild and free, don’t you?
只要把那只美味多汁的鸡 偷来就行了
All it’s gonna cost you is one juicy chicken.
我早该知道的
Yeah. I shoulda known.
家狗永远都是家狗
Once a house dog, always a house dog.
我才不是一只家狗
I’m no house dog!
史坎普回来啦
Scamp back!
哎呀 我的天哪
Oh, my goodness!
-史坎普 -畜牲
-Scamp! -Monster!
哦 可怜的史坎普 可怜的宝贝
Scamp back! Scamp back!
-史坎普要玩 -史坎普
-Scamp wanna play! -Scamp?
-回来 -他要去哪里
-Come back! -Where him go?
吃饭时间到喽
It’s chow time, boys!
哈哈 你这个小
You…
哎哟 小流氓 我是不会忘记你的
You little mutt! I won’t forget you!
我发誓一定要把你关在收♥容♥所♥里
I’ll lock you in the pound, I swear it!
公园
呃 真是太棒了
Slick move. Lost him.
-甩掉他了 -真的吗
-Don’t bet on it! -What?
好了 好了 别跑了 小龙♥卷♥风♥
Hey, slow down there, whirlwind.
我不要回家 你不能逼我回去
I’m not going home! You can’t make me.
我知道 我知道 轻松点
I know, I know. Easy.
我只想跟你谈谈 现在 你还好吗
I just want to talk. So, how you doing out here?
我真的很好 爸
It’s great, Dad.
垃圾场的狗教我所有的把戏
The junkyard dogs have taught me all the tricks.
我要去哪里都可以 我要做什么都可以
I go wherever I want, do whatever I please.
-没有铁链 也没有篱笆 -也不管那是别人的午餐
-No chains, no fences. -No regard for someone else’s lunch?
在街头上讨生活就是这样子啊
That’s how it is out here on the streets.
我想 你应该很了解的 对吧
But then, you know all about that, don’t you?
你制定了那些规矩
You make the rules, Dad,
但你像我这么大的时候 没有遵守那些规矩
but you didn’t have to follow them when you were my age.
所以你才不告诉我 你也曾经是流浪狗对吗
Is that why you didn’t tell me you were a street dog?
我不希望你过那种生活
I didn’t want that life for you,
因为我找到更好的生活了
because I found something better.
我找到了爱
I found love.
喔喔 真是太感人了
Ain’t that beautiful?
我眼泪都快流出来了
I think I’m getting all misty-eyed here.
我看你真是一点都没变

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!