I can see we’re gonna have to put you to another test.
你说什么都行 布斯特
Anything you say, Buster.
-谁来把这个玩意打开 -哦 好的 好的 好的
-Will somebody open this thing? -Okay! Okay! Okay!
-这样子可以吗 -太棒了 宝宝
-Is that open enough? -Magnifique, Mooch!
你的头真管用
That’s using your head!
再次谢谢你
Thanks again, huh?
你要一起来吗
You coming, tenderfoot?
我撞到东西了
I hit the thingy.
这真是太棒了 这真是生活
This is great! This is living.
我在家里从来都不能这么做
I never get to do this at home.
等我通过下个测验之后
After I pass my next test,
我将成为垃圾场里 有史以来最厉害的狗
I’m gonna be the best junkyard dog there ever was!
我不认为啊 小子
I don’t think so, doll.
你蛮厉害的 但你没办法跟老大一样厉害
You may be good, but you’ll never be as good as the master.
嘿 她又来了
Here we go.
珠宝说得对 小狗狗
Ruby’s right, carnsarnit!
在我年青的时候 全部的狗只听一只狗的话
In my day, there was only one stray by which all dogs was measured.
长云
The Tramp!
啊 什么
Huh? What?
是他教布斯特
He taught Buster everything there is to know
如何在街头上讨生活 对吧
about being on the streets, ‘kay?
布斯特的麻烦就是长云的麻烦
Buster’s trouble was Tramp’s trouble.
而长云的麻烦就是布斯特的麻烦 对吗
And Tramp’s trouble was Buster’s trouble, ‘kay?
那只狗是个天才
That dog was a prize.
但他却逃走了
The one that got away.
逃离了我的身边
Got away from me, at least.
他抛弃了一切
Got away with everything!
我听说他曾经偷走一整车的肉 对吧
I heard he once stole an entire meat wagon!
而那个时候捕狗员
‘Kay? Yeah, and then the dogcatcher
一路追着他到了河边
chased him all the way to the river.
对 那个时候有很多捕狗员在追他
No, sir. It was dogcatchers.
那 有多少人哪
How many?
至少有十二个人
At least a dozen.
嗨 我想起来了 是二十四个人
Two dozen. Now that I think about it,
连警♥察♥跟自卫队的士兵们都在追他
the police and the army cavalry were after the boy as well.
他被团团围住
He was trapped!
但是长云还是逃脱了 逃得很帅
But if the Tramp was gonna go, he was gonna go in style.
结果怎么了
So, what happened?
从此他就消失了
We never saw him again after that.
据说 当风吹起的时候 你还是能听到长云
They say when the wind blows, you can still hear the Tramp…

Wow.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
根本就不是那么回事
That is not what happened.
他遇到了一位小姐
He met this girl, see?
她是在狗社俱乐部表演的红歌♥星
Queen of a kennel club set.
光是说出她的名字
Even her prissy little name
就让我觉得很不舒服
still leaves a bad taste in my mouth!
丽滴
Lady.
但是 他遇到了他的真爱呀
But he met his true love.
他背叛了我
He betrayed me!
他不可能拥有家人 又跑来做垃圾场的狗
You can’t have a family and still be a junkyard dog!
所以我让长云做选择 看他要我还是她
So I gave Tramp a choice. It’s either me or her.
他选择这辈子永远被链起来
And he picked life on the end of a chain.
跟一个爱漂亮的女人在一起
Hooked up with a real powder puff!
睡在地毯上 还有免费的食宿
Sleeping on carpets! Free room and board!
过着无忧无虑的生活
living the cushy pillow life!
而我学习到 当垃圾场野狗的第一条规矩是
That’s when I learned the first rule about being a junkyard dog…
布斯特的麻烦就是布斯特的麻烦
Buster’s trouble is Buster’s trouble.
嗨 嗨 嗨 长云以前也是那样抓痒的
Hey, hey, hey, hey. The Tramp used to scratch like that.
你们有什么关系 小子
You ain’t related, are ya?
-我们 没有啊 -很好
-Who, me? No way! -Good.
如果有关系 你就死定了
‘Cause if you were, you’d be kibble.
对 布斯特
Right, Buster.
爸 不会的
No way, Dad.
这是不可能的
That can’t be true.
你放弃了这一切
You gave it all up?
有什么会比这种生活更好的呢
I mean, what could be better than this?
你没事吧 新来的
You okay, tenderfoot?
我吗 对 对 我没事
Who, me? Yeah. Yeah, sure.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing out here?
难道你没有一个 温暖的家能回去吗
Don’t you have a nice family back home?
这里跟家有什么差别呢 所有的家都是一样的
What difference does it make? All families are alike.
他们都会逼你洗澡 还有 睡在床上
They make you take baths and sleep in a bed,
还有 必须吃掉碗里所有的东西
and you have to eat everything in your bowl,
如果下雨了 你还得呆在屋子里面
and when it rains, you have to come indoors.
哎 不必跟家人住在一起
Let’s just say you’re lucky you’ve never
真的是太幸运了
had to live with a family.
你又说错了 新来的
Wrong again, tenderfoot.
那你 曾经有过家
You mean, you had a family?
事实上 我曾有过五个家
Actually, I’ve had five families.
我觉得一个就已经够多了
I always thought one was too many.
我没有办法留在一个家里面
I could never get one to stick.
总是会有人领养我 当我开始觉得
Someone would take me in, and just when I’d start to think,
哇 这就是我的家的时候
“Wow, this is my family,”
他们不是搬家 就是有小宝宝要诞生 或是有人过敏
they’d move or have a new baby or have an allergy.
每次都一样 最后又流浪到了街头
Same old story… I’m out on the street.
你是说 你真的很想要有一个家
Wait a minute. You really want a family, don’t you?
但是你有布斯特啊
But you’ve got Buster.
布斯特 你不能跟他说这些
Buster! You can’t tell him.
千万不能 他会把我踢出去的
You can’t! He’ll kick me out.
别担心 我不会说出去的
Don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me.
我发誓
I promise.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想 你是布斯特的女孩 对吧
So, I guess you’re Buster’s girl, huh?
我不是布斯特的女孩 我不属于任何人
I am not Buster’s girl! I don’t belong to anybody.
垃圾场的狗儿们不是一家人
The junkyard dogs aren’t much of a family,
但是我别无选择
but what choice do I have?
你还奢望什么呢
What more do you need?
身为垃圾场的狗 你可以睡得晚晚的
As a junkyard dog, you can stay up late
-挖东西 或是 -快跑
-or dig or… -Run.
-或是玩游戏 或是挖东西 -快跑
-Yeah. Or play or dig or… -Run!
-对 或是追松鼠 -我是说真的 快跑
-Right. Or chase squirrels… -No! I mean, run!
快点
Come on!
安琪儿
Angel!
安琪儿 安琪儿 救命呀
Angel! Angel, help!
快点来救我呀 快一点 起来 用力拉
Now would be a good time! Hurry!
史坎普 史坎普
Scamp? Scamp!
史坎普 你在哪里
Scamp, where are you?
史坎普 史坎普
Scamp? Scamp?
不好意思 我在找
Excuse me, I’m looking for…
呃 我想我发现线索了
I think I’m onto something.
是吗 确定
Aye? Are you sure?
我可以确定我找到他了
I most assuredly got him!
-这边 -快来啊 小佩
-This way! -Come on, Pidge!
-哦 你看 -史坎普
-Oh, look! -Scamp!
哦 天哪
Oh, please.
史坎普
Scamp!
哦 谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
是假发 你闻到的是假发的味道
A wig? You smelled a wig, man!
天啊 你真是无药可救
You’re hopeless!
对不起 丽滴小姐
I’m sorry, Miss Lady.
来吧 我们得继续找他
Come on. We’ve gotta keep searching.
唉 我不应该对他那么凶的
I shouldn’t have been so hard on him.
-嗨 -史坎普
-Hey. -Scamp?
看到你没事 我真的好担心你
You’re all right. I was so worried…
你真的担心我吗
So worried?
对 打起精神来吧 少爷
Yeah, right. Get over yourself, house pet.
哇 哦 应该有更好的方法可以洗澡 对吧
There’s gotta be a better way to take a bath, huh?
相信我 洗澡真的一点都不好玩
Trust me, there is no good way to take a bath.
哇 真是太神奇了 你是怎么做的
Wow! That is so weird. How’d you do that?
-天份 -让我试试看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!