I was just like you when I was your age.
你怎么会跟我一样呢
You were never like me.
你当了一辈子的家狗 怎么能体会
You’ve been a house dog all your life. How would you know?
呵 话别说得太早哦
Oh, you’d be surprised.
史坎普 我只想要保护你
Scamp, I’m only trying to protect you.
哼 用狗链来保护我吗
By putting me on a chain?
这是规矩 儿子
Those are the rules, Son.
你什么事都只会说规矩 规矩 规矩
All I ever hear is, “Rules, rules, rules!”
别这么做 还有别那么做
“Don’t do this!” and “Don’t do that!”
如果牙齿跟爪子都不拿来用的话
What good are teeth and claws
那还要它们做什么呢
if you can never use them?
-不要再叫了 -我忍♥不住 爸
-Stop that howling! -I can’t help it, Pop!
野狗都会对着月亮叫的
Wild dogs howl at the moon!
你给我听清楚 在这个家里没有野狗
There will be no wild dogs in this family!
那么或许我并不属于这个家里
Then maybe I don’t want to be in this family.
无论你喜不喜欢 你都是这个家的一份子
Like it or not, you are a part of this family!
在你乖乖尽责任前
And until you start acting like it,
你每天晚上都得呆在外面睡觉
you can just get used to being out here every night!
嗨 安琪儿
Hey, Angel!
你为什么不出来玩啊
Why don’t you come on out, ‘kay?
我出不去
I can’t.
他被链住了
The pup is in chains!
快回来 你这只肮脏的小狗
Come back, you mangy mutt!
别动 这样做我才能好好抓到你
Hold still so I can take you in all peaceable-like!
狗狗收♥容♥所♥
喂 你跑哪去了
Hey! Where’d you go?
呃 什么
What the…
呃 啊哟 还给我
Hey, drop that!
哼 你竟敢让政♥府♥官员丢脸 我说这不公平
Defacing a county officer’s… Oh, come on now, that’s not fair.
乖哦 把帽子还给我 小狗狗
Come on now, hand it over, girl.
嗨 给我 别跑
Hey! Hey, drop that!
哎嗨 我抓到你了
Hey, gotcha!
我要把你带到收♥容♥所♥去 大块头
It’s off to the pound with you, big fella! Huh?
你不必这样 嗷
You don’t have to…
我警告你们 等我离开这里 我一定要你们好看
Boy, when I get out of here, I’m gonna do something fierce.
哦 我会抓到你
I’m gonna get you…
你这只小狗 你会尝到苦头的
You little mutt! You’re gonna see what mad is!
我一定会逮到你 你这个流氓
I’ll get you yet, you hooligans!
别让我逮到你
Oh, you! Come on!
我要离开这到远方去
Far from here is where I want to be
在那儿我能随意奔跑
Somewhere out there, loose and running
没有人把我拴住
Nobody’s leash to hold me
没有人会把我抱紧
Nobody’s hugs to crush me
没有人会用热水和肥皂
Nobody’s soap and scratchy comb
帮我梳洗
To bathe and brush me
没有篱笆的世界
A world without fences
自在地奔跑
Where I can run free
跟真正的狗在一起
And be with real dogs
我才是真狗
Who’ll bring the real dog out in me
没有围墙束缚
No walls and no boundaries
完全的自♥由♥
Where I can be free
没有围墙篱笆的世界
A world without walls and fences
这就是我要去的地方
That’s exactly where I want to be
这只小狗不会像他爸
This pup just won’t sleep his life away
一辈子睡在沙发上
On some sofa, like his father
有他的骨头可吃
Too many bones to chew up
有他的味道要闻
Too many smells to sample
有他的花儿 可以让我任意破坏
Too many fancy flower beds To rip and trample
没人可以管我
No rules to control me
没人可阻止我
Stop what I want to be
我好渴望
A world without fences
一个没有篱笆的
That’s the world I want for me
没有规矩的世界
No rules, no responsibility
一个没有责任 完全自♥由♥
On my own, completely free
没有篱笆的
A world without fences
世界
For me
再见了 我的狗家人们
So long, you house dogs!
你们不能再命令我该怎么做 因为我是一只野狗了
You can’t tell me what to do any more, ’cause I’m a wild dog!
嗨 大伙们 等等我
Hey, you guys, wait for me!
这里的食物蛮不错的
Pretty good pickin’s, huh?
嗯 看起来你的技术也是挺好的
I can see you know your way around an alley.
有那么明显吗
It’s that obvious?
我认真看绝对看得出来
Couldn’t miss it if I tried.
我想这一定是你 独自谋生的最好证明了
This must be your diploma from the school of hard knocks.
对呀 我也是才刚开始流浪街头
Yeah, I just graduated.
那么你一定知道这一招 所有的流浪狗都会
Then you must know this move. Any street dog would.
哇 真是太厉害了
Wow! Slick move!
-不过 这是小孩子的把戏 -是啊 没错
-I mean, that’s kid stuff. -Yeah, right.
你挺有个性的 对吧 新来的
You’ve got your own style, don’t you, tenderfoot?
听着 你不属于街头生活
Listen, you don’t belong on the street.
你在这里撑不过五分钟的
You won’t last five minutes out here.
小心一点 你这只笨狗
Get going, you crazy mutt!
快让路啊 笨小狗
Hey, you, get out of the street!
史坎普 我
Scamp…
史坎普 哦 糟了
Scamp? Oh, no!
长云
Tramp!
废品站
他们在沙发上跳来跳去的
They’re jumping on the sofa
还在垃圾堆上玩耍
and playing in the trash.
还有 还可以打破东西
And breaking stuff!
如果有帽子可以咬的话 那就太棒了
If only there were hats to chew on.
再见了 铁链 自♥由♥万岁
Goodbye, chains! Hello, freedom!
加油 布斯特
Go, Buster!
哦 太棒了 布斯特
That a way, Buster!
狠狠修理他 布斯特
Bust his butt off, Buster!
好啦 你们这些没有用的狗狗
So, any of you other lowlife mongrels
还觉得自己可以打倒我布斯特吗
think you’re dog enough to take Buster on?
不要害怕
Don’t be afraid!
扁他 扁他
Have no fear! Have no fear!
没错 大伙们
That’s right, boys.
垃圾场的狗狗们统治这个小镇
Junkyard dogs rule this town.
而布斯特统治垃圾场的狗狗们
And Buster rules the junkyard dogs!
安琪儿 安琪儿 快告诉我
Angel! Angel! Talk to me.
谁是垃圾场之王啊
Who’s the king of the junkyard?
哦 是你呀 布斯特
Oh, you are, Buster.
你统治了一个很大的王国
And it’s quite a kingdom you’ve got here.
这才是我的好女孩
That’s my girl!
我不是你的女孩
I’m not your girl!
我不属于任何人
I don’t belong to anyone.
哎 你们大家快看 有生力军加入了
Hey, hey. Look here, you guys. I’d say we got a new recruit.
哈哈 是一只家狗
The little house dog!
嘿 你终于跑出来了
Hey, you got off the leash!
对啊
Yeah.
哎 哎 小心一点
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey! Watch it!
别动 亲爱的
Oh, be still, my heart.
我一直都很喜欢小狗狗的
I’m getting a bad case of puppy love.
哦 嗨 珠宝
Hey, hey, hey, hey.Ruby.
我可是这里的老大
I’m the top dog around here.
没我的批准 谁都不能加入垃圾场的狗狗
And nobody joins the junkyard dogs unless I say so.
好啦 你叫什么名字 小子
So, what’s your name, sport?
我叫史坎普
Name’s Scamp.
咦嘻 你好啊 小史坎普
Well, howdy, Scamperoo.
好啦 你看我们玩得很高兴
So, you saw us having some fun
所以想加入我们 呃
and thought you’d join right in, huh?
对 没错
Yeah, sure.
哎 虽然我不想这么跟你说
Hey, I hate to break the news to you, champ,
但是人类养的狗 没办法适应这种生活
but not many house dogs get to run in this pack.
-我不是人类养的狗 -你不是
-I’m not a house dog. -Oh, you’re not?
那么挂在你脖子上的那个项圈
Then what’s this badge of respectability
又是做什么用的
hanging around your neck?
带项圈的小鬼
Hey, collar boy!
被链起来是什么滋味