关于
To this
小姐与流浪汉2 狗儿逃家记
面♥积♥小小 不大的温暖
Small, little, not too big, little, homey
总是那么亲切友善的新
Nice, little, quaint, little, always kindly
英格兰小镇
Old New England town
欢迎
Welcome
如果你才刚搬来 还不太自在
If you’re new to the place And feeling uneasy
老兵公园
Fret not a bit
在这总是亲切友善的新 英格兰小镇
In this always friendly old New England town
欢迎
Welcome
加入我们
To our family picnic
7月4日的
July Fourth picnic
独♥立♥纪念日野餐
Independence Day
莎拉姑妈
Aunt Sarah!
后天要跟我们 一块去野餐吗
Will we see you at the picnic the day after tomorrow?
当然要去啦
Of course!
我的宝贝猫咪最喜欢国♥庆♥日了
My precious kitties love the Fourth of July.
亲戚 邻居欢聚一堂
Whether next of kin or next-door neighbour
我们努力给这个地方 一个新的面目
Happily, we pool our labour to give our town a new face
哈哈 这是为国♥庆♥日特制的
A nifty new look!
有红色 白色还有蓝色
A red, white, and a blue look!
当完工后 你将会对这地方有新的认识
And when we’re done, you’ll never know the place
在我们
At our family picnic
7月4日
July Fourth picnic
独♥立♥纪念日野餐
Independence Day
这里的空气清新
There’s a buzzing in the air
孩子们四处奔跑
Children running everywhere
我们都在准备
As all of us prepare
这一年一度的好日子
For that once-a-year, wonderful day
我们都齐声高盼
And our spirits are so high
像在7月过圣诞
Feels like Christmas in July
我们祈祷时光飞逝
As we pray the hours fly
星星的闪亮奇妙的
To that star-spangled
奇妙的 美好的日子
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day
我们等不及要洗澡换衣
We can hardly wait to bathe and dress up
我们最喜欢野餐 对
We love picnics, we confess, yup
有达玲还有迪尔
With Darling and with Jim Dear
我们有了一个完美的家
We’ve made a home from which we’ll never roam
我们过得
Why would we
很满足 不抱怨
When we’re so contented here?
在这小小不大的
In this fine, little, not too
温暖又舒适
Big, little, cosy
亲亲的
Warm, little, swell, little
可爱的
Always loving
新英格兰小镇
Old New England home
在我们这个小小不大的
In our small, little, not too big
总是那么亲切
Little, homey, nice, little, quaint, little
友善的
Always friendly
新英格兰小镇
Old New England town
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome! Welcome!
欢迎
Welcome!
来吧 洗澡的时间到了
All right, time for a bath!
水很热哦
The water’s hot.
哦 太棒了 我最喜欢洗澡了
Oh, excellent! I love getting a bath.
哎 洗完澡我的毛会闪闪发亮
It makes my fur so silky smooth.
对啊 呵呵
Yeah!
-我先 -我先
-Me first! -No, me first!
哎呀 等一下
No, not you! Wait a minute!
我最讨厌洗澡了
I hate baths.
这是规矩 史坎普
Just the same, Scamp,
只要你还在家里就得洗澡
when you live in a house, you need to be clean.
哼 那我希望我是一只野狗
Well, then I’m glad I’m a wild dog.
史坎普 你知道你不该爬到
Scamp, you know you’re not supposed to climb
家具上去的
on the furniture.
快下来 免得你把东西给弄坏了
Now get down from there before you break something.
爸 我们来做些狗会做的事 好吗
Hey, let’s do some dog stuff, huh, Pop?
就像 玩玩骨头 把花折断
You know, dig up bones, rip up flowers,
还有追着猫跑
chase cats!
史坎普 安静下来
Scamp, come on now.
你会闯出大祸的
You’re gonna make a mess.
-上当喽 呵呵 -爸
-Got it! -Dad!
长云
Tramp?
别把外面弄得一团糟哦
I hope you’re not making a mess in there.
好了 小龙♥卷♥风♥ 不要再闹了
All right, whirlwind, time to settle down.
你为什么不去跟舒利亚玩呢
Why don’t you go play with Junior?
史坎普
Scamp play!
史坎普
Scamp!
你看 你把我最喜欢的帽子都弄成什么样子了
Look what you did to my favourite hat.
我不是第一次告诉你了哦
If I’ve told you once,
我告诉过你好多次了 不可以
I’ve told you a thousand times. No!
现在来看看 你会不会乖乖的
Let’s see if you can behave long enough
让我帮你洗澡
for me to give you a bath.
哦 坏史坎普
Bad Scamp!
史坎普 别乱动嘛 让我替你洗个澡
Scamp, stop squirming.
坏史坎普 坏 坏 坏史坎普
Bad Scamp! Bad, bad, bad Scamp!
好 现在该乖乖的喽
Well, it’s about time you settled down.
好啦 洗好了
There. All done.
史坎普 来玩
Scamp! Play ball!
哎 快点回来
Hey, come back here!
史坎普 捡球
Scamp, catch the ball!
你马上给我过来
Come back here now!
不 不 不 不 不可以
No, no, no, no, no, no!
耶 史坎普
Yay! Yay! Scamp! Scamp!
-快来哦 -史坎普 哦 我的天啊
-Play ball! -Scamp! Oh, no!
弄得乱七八糟的
What a mess!
这次你真的是太过分了
This time, you’ve gone too far!
你逼得我没有其它的选择
You’ve left me no choice.
有些狗啊 就是需要严格的管教
Some dogs just have to learn the hard way.
或许用狗链把你链起来 会让你学到教训
Maybe chaining you up will teach you a lesson.
对不起 小狗狗 但是我真的没有办法了
I’m sorry, pal, but I just don’t know what else to do.
-他活该 -他是无药可救了
-Serves him right. -Simply incorrigible.
他是自己害自己
He brought this on himself.
哦 我们又得洗一次澡了
Now we’ll need another bath.
-我先 -我先
-Me first! -No, me first!
你休想
Not you first!
长云
Tramp?
迪尔 把我们的儿子链起来
Best thing Jim Dear could have done for our boy,
是为了他好
chaining him up.
长云 他从来没有被链起来过
Tramp, he’s never been chained up before.
他只是一只小狗啊
He’s just a pup.
他得学习按照家里的规矩过生活
He has to learn to live by the rules of the house.
严格的规定可以让他变得成熟懂事
Firm discipline moulds a pup into a dog.
你会做得很好的
You turned out pretty good.
对 小佩 那是因为我认识了你
Yeah, Pidge, but I found you.
不然 我可能还在收♥容♥所♥里游荡
And if it weren’t for you, I’d have wound up in the pound.
我只是想要保护他
I’m just trying to protect him.
总有一天他会明白的
He’ll understand someday.
长云 或许他今天就该明白
Maybe he needs to understand today.
我想你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
对不起 儿子
I’m sorry, pal.
我觉得你必须要学到一点儿教训
You’re just gonna have to shape up a little, that’s all.
哼 大家什么事都怪到我头上来
I always get blamed for everything.
有时候 要成为家庭中的一份子很难
Sometimes it’s hard being part of a family.
你得遵守很多的规定
You have to obey certain rules.
但是我想要像真的狗一样 可以自♥由♥自在地奔跑
But I want to run wild and free, like a real dog!
儿子 外面的世界充满了陷阱
Son, the world out there is full of traps.
但在这里 你有爱你的家人啊
Here, you, you have a family that loves you.
可是我什么事都得听你的
As long as I do what you say.
爸 我觉得我并不属于这里
Pop, I just don’t feel like I belong here.
难道你没有这种感觉吗
Didn’t you ever feel this way?
我像你这么大的时候 也是这么想的