是啊
Yeah.

Oh…
-弗兰克 -是吗
– Frank. – Yeah?
这就是让你烦恼的原因吗
That’s what’s been bothering you?
是啊
Yeah.
-这就是你早泄的原因吗 -是的
– That’s why you shot through? – Yep.
-弗兰克 -怎么
– Frank… – Yeah?
那天晚上很美好
That was wonderful… That night…
我只是想 你知道 我的方式 就…
I just thought…you know, the way I carried on, it was…
-有点 -很棒
-a bit– – It was wonderful.
-你知道吗 -什么
– You know what? – What?
我很饿
I am so hungry.
你不如去街上买♥♥些炸鱼和薯条带回来吧
Why don’t you go down the street and get us some fish and chips?
你出去的时候我会打电♥话♥给妈妈 不要太久
I’ll call Mum when you’re out. And don’t be long…
我饿死了
I’m starving!
嗯 好吧
Yeah, well, all right then.
所以没事吧 那晚
So that was okay, that night?
当然没事
I’ll say it was!
我们没有收到鲁迪的任何消息 我有点好奇
We have heard nothing from Rudi. I wonder why.
他显然有自己的私事钡
Well… He is obviously engaged elsewhere.
对的 你看见他和谁一起离开晚会了吗
Correct. Did you see who he left the party with?
-最漂亮的那个女孩吗 -那个澳大利亚女孩费伊
– The prettiest girl? – The Australian girl. Fay.
费伊是个成年人 她能照顾好自己
Fay is an adult. She can look after herself.
她是个天真的澳大利亚女孩
She is a naive Australian girl,
毫无疑问 只和笨拙的澳大利亚男人相处过
experienced no doubt only with clumsy Australian men.
鲁迪是一只不一般的狼
And Rudi is a wolf of a different colour.
这只是情景剧罢了
This is melodrama.
现实情况可能是他们两个人都处于空窗期
The reality probably is that both are at a loose end.
他们现在见面很合适
It suits them for the time being to see each other.
对于一个女人来说 这绝不仅仅是为了玩乐
For a woman, it is never only for amusement.
已经全身心投入了 所以可能会心碎
The heart is engaged, so it may be broken.
那将是我的错
And it will be my fault.
胡说 你只是介绍了他们认识
Nonsense. You merely introduced them.
现在球在他们的场地上 他们是玩家
Now the ball is in their court.
懂吗 你想太多了
Hm? You are crossing the bridge before the horse has bolted.
真宏伟啊
Magnificent!
-真是个美妙的国家 -那么广阔
– Such a wonderful country… – and so empty!
我们必须保守秘密
We must keep its existence a secret,
不然那些欧洲难民
or all those bloody reffos
会从欧洲快马赶过来的
will come racing down here from Europe.
来试试你拿手的三明治
Now for one of your… famous sandwiches.

Mm!
不错
Not bad!
和欧洲大♥陆♥三明治有什么不同吗
Are they different from continental sandwiches?
是不同 但原理都是一样的
Yes… but the principle is the same.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
哦 没什么 没什么
Oh, nothing…nothing much.
你记得我还没有跟你讲完我的故事吗
Well, you remember I was going to tell you the rest of my story.
-你那可耻的过去 -是的
– Your disgraceful past. – Yes.
-我会被震惊吗 -我想会的
– Am I going to be shocked? – I think so.
继续说吧 震撼我
Proceed. Shock me.
嗯 当我大约16岁的时候 我想成为一名芭蕾舞演员
Well, when I was about 16, I wanted to be a ballet dancer.
但是我妈妈没有钱给我上那些课 所以
But my mother had no money for proper lessons, so…
嗯 我大约18岁的时候 就加入了一个夜♥总♥会♥
Um, when I was about 18, I ended up in this…nightclub.
-太可怕了 -是的
– Horrible. – Yes.
过了一段时间 我 嗯
And after a while I, um…
我遇到这个人 马洛先生 嗯 他是个商人
I met this man, Mr Marlow… and, um, he was a businessman.
他年纪比较大 至少45了
He was older… At least 45.
他为我租了一套公♥寓♥ 在英皇十字区
He rented a flat for me… in Kings Cross…
嗯 他会去拜访我 然后
And, um… and he would visit… and…
你爱上这个马洛先生了吗
Were you in love with this Mr Marlow?
哦 不
Oh…no.
马洛先生现在还会出现在你的生活中吗
And does this Mr Marlow still feature in your life?
相信我 费伊
Believe me, Fay… the Pope in Rome
在罗马教皇那圣徒的名单上没有我的名字
does not have me high on the list being considered for sainthood.
宏伟
Magnificent!
六 七 八
Six, seven, eight!
伸出 收回 臀部
And out, in, hip!
臀部 臀部 跨步 交叉 肩膀 画圈
Hip! Hip! Step, cross, shoulders, and… around!
轻拂
And flick!
跳 踢 踩 踩
Jump, kick, step, step!
再来
And one!
步伐 向前 直线
Step, lunge, straight line!
对角线 画圈
Diagonal! And around!
第一组
First group!
展现你们的个性
Personalities!
收尾了 慢点
Big finish! And slow!
-谢谢 女士们 -很好 女孩们
– Thank you, ladies! – Okay, girls.
比我的预期好多了 休息一下
I suppose it could be worse. Take a break!
六点钟还有一次排练
Another run-through at six.
我认为这次主角表现不错
So I think it was good at the top this time.
可以
Okay.
但是 嗯 中间部分还需要一点改进
But, um, the middle section needs a little bit of work.
啊 费伊 想找回以前的工作吗
Ah, want the old job back, Fay?
现在不行 杰拉尔德
Not right now, Gerald.
-刚刚很精彩 亲爱的 -谢谢
– That was good, darling. – Thanks!
那么 你那个欧洲大♥陆♥的情况如何
So, how are things with your Continental?
-好 -他叫什么名字
– Good. – What’s his name?
-鲁迪·乔纳希 -怎么拼写
– Rudi Janosi. – How do you spell it?
啊 J-A-N-O-S-I 干嘛
Ah. . . J-A-N-O-S-I . What?
嗯 你知道 他可以换一下名字的
Well, he could change it, you know.
他们那些人经常这样做
Quite a few of them do that.
鲁迪不会
Rudi won’t.
鲁迪说最棒的事情就是 如果你有什么不寻常的东西
Rudi says the best thing to do if there’s anything unusual
厚着脸皮干下去
about you is to… brazen it out.
你要小心
You want to be careful.
你还没认识他多久呢 我不想看到你受伤
You haven’t known him long. I don’t want to see you get hurt.
我宁愿受到鲁迪的伤害 也不愿像以前那样
I’d rather be hurt by Rudi than the types I used to know.
至少和一个澳大利亚人在一起你知道你在哪里
Well, at least with an Australian you know where you are.
但如果你不想去的话 也没法吸引住你啊
Well, that’s not too hot if you don’t want to be there.
至少在欧洲大♥陆♥ 你可以去探索新的地方
At least with a Continental you’re going somewhere new.
是倒是 但是也可能很危险
Yes. And it could be dangerous.
生活就是充满危险的
Life is dangerous.
你应该听听鲁迪的一些故事
You should hear some of Rudi’s stories.
在这 我们住在茧里
We live in a cocoon here.
我们不知道我们有多幸运
We don’t know how lucky we are.
我敢打赌他知道自己有多幸运
I’ll bet he knows how lucky he is.
他跟你表白了吗
He put the hard word on you yet?
没有
No.
-你爱他吗 费伊 -是的 我想是的
– Do you love him, Fay? – Yes. I reckon I do.
过来
Come here.
我什么都不想吃
I can’t eat a thing.
-丽莎 -嗯
– Lisa? – Hm?
你找到那个夫人尺寸的衣服了吗
Have you found that one in madam’s size yet?
不 我们好像没有
Um… No, we don’t seem to have it.
那个女孩被妖精夺神了吗
That girl’s off with the pixies.
-哦 你知道原因的 -我不知道 为什么
– Oh, you know why? – No, why?
她的考试成绩明天就出来了
Why, her exam results come out tomorrow.
如果她今晚11点左右就去先驱大楼 那今晚就知道了
Well, tonight if she goes down to the Herald building about 11.
给您 夫人
Here you are, madam.
嘿 艾德 你的女儿是不是刚刚高中毕业来着
Hey, Ed, haven’t you got a girl that’s just done the Leaving?
是啊
Yeah.
嗯 他们已经出结果了
Well, they’ve finished setting the results.
停一下 看一看 看看她怎么样了
Get your tail down there. Have a look, see how she went.
我会稍微照顾一下的
I’ll look after this for a bit.
-哦 不用麻烦了 伙计 -别扫兴啊
– Oh, no need to bother, mate. – Don’t be a spoilsport.
听着 我来帮你看 今天对她来说是个大日子
Look, I’ll go and check for you. It’s a big day for her.
-高中是什么学校 -北悉尼女校
– What school was it? – She goes to North Sydney Girls.

Oh.
对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry, excuse me. Sorry, excuse me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!