呃 我不知道
Ugh, I don’t know.
在海滩上 格雷戈里·派克 哦 他超帅的
On The Beach, Gregory Peck! Oh, he’s divine!
哦 他真的是
Oh… he really is.
Good King Wenceslas looked out
On the feast of Stephen
When the snow lay round about
Deep and crisp and even
Brightly shone the moon that night
Though the frost was cruel
When a poor man came in sight
Gathering Winter fuel
玛格达
Magda.
我妈妈想送你一些烤饼
My mother sent you some scones.
我告诉她你可能不喜欢 但是
And I told her that you probably wouldn’t like them but, um…
我喜欢烤饼
I love scones.

Oh!
你妈妈实在是太好人了 请帮我谢谢你妈妈
That is…really, really kind. Please thank your mother.
你妈妈人真好 祝你和你的家人圣诞快乐
Very kindly. May I wish you and your family happy Christmas.
丽莎 也许你可以帮我解决一个小问题
Now, Lisa, perhaps you can help me with a small problem.
鲁迪想找一个澳大利亚女朋友
Rudi has decided that he wants an Australian girlfriend.
不 不 别担心 不是你 哦不 不
No! No, don’t worry, not you. Oh, no, no…
嗯 对他来说 你太年轻太聪明了
Um… You are much too young and too clever for him.
不 是年纪大一点的 也许不太挑剔的人
No, someone older and perhaps not too particular.
玛格达 有个人选
Magda…there is someone.
哦 不 不能是卡特赖特小姐
Oh, no, not Miss Cartwright!
丽莎 这不是他想要的那种
Lisa, this is not what he has in mind.
不 不是卡特赖特小姐 不是
No. Not Miss Cartwright, no.

Hmm…
可以
Yeah.
她大约三十岁或三十岁以下 但还不错
She is about thirty or less, but not bad.
很粗俗 没有什么风格
She’s rough. She has no style.
很完美
Perfect!
这又是一次了不起的努力
It’s been a wonderful effort once again.
我敢肯定 这会是古德公♥司♥又一个创纪录的圣诞节
Another record Christmas for Goode’s, I’m sure.
祝贺我们 非常感谢大家
Congratulations. Thank you all very much.
圣诞快乐
And happy Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas!
-嗯 又过了一年 -是的
– Well… Another year gone. – Yes.
我的生命在古德公♥司♥慢慢地流逝
My life slowly ticks away at Goode’s.
圣诞快乐 卡特赖特小姐
Merry Christmas, Miss Cartwright.
赖德先生 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Mr Ryder.
我想你会和家人一起度过
I suppose you’ll spend it with your family?
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
你知道 我亲爱的妈妈今年去世了
My dear mother passed away this year, as you know.
但是我有一些可爱的侄子
But I have some delightful nephews
将和我一起度过这个节日
I shall spend the festive season with.
贝恩斯小姐
Miss Baines.
我想邀请你与我和我丈夫一起
I would be really charmed if you would join my husband and I
在我们莫斯曼的公♥寓♥里过除夕夜
on New Year’s Eve at our flat in Mosman.
我 除夕夜
Me? New Year’s Eve?
会有很多人 丽莎也会去的
There will be many people, and Lisa will be there.
你不会感觉像个外人的
Ah, so you will not feel like a complete stranger.
哦 但是我可能会去蓝山
Oh, but I might be in the Blue Mountains…
过除夕夜所以
for New Year’s Eve so…
不是有火车吗 你看着办吧
So. I believe they have trains. You do your best.
这个 这是地址
Here…it’s address.
哦 鲁迪 健康的澳大利亚女孩是吧 真可悲
Oh, Rudi…here’s your healthy Australian girl. Poor lamb.
Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we’ve no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
It doesn’t show signs of stopping
And I brought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
When we finally kiss goodnight
How I’ll hate going out in the storm
But if you really hold me tight
All the way home I’ll be warm
The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we’re still good-bye-ing
But as long as you love me so…
莱斯利 我看你都等不及了
All right, Lesley, you’re champing at the bit,
分礼物吧
so away you go.
好的 嗯 这个是给你的 妈妈
Okay…um, this one is for you, Mum.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetie.
爸爸 我相信这是给你的
And, Dad, I believe this one is for you.
-哦 谢谢 亲爱的 -好的
– Oh, thanks, love. – All right.
那么这一定是给我的
And so, this one must be for me?
-是的 大的是你的 -太好了
– Yes, the big one’s yours. – Great!
丽莎
Lisa?
哦 它们闻起来很香 谢谢
Oh, they smell beautiful. Thank you.
不客气 妈妈
No worries, Mum.
哦 澳大利亚汗血宝马
Aw… The Australian Bloodhorse!
太好了 亲爱的 谢谢你 太棒了
It’s great, love, thank you! It’s great!

Oh
怎么了 你不喜欢吗
What, don’t you like it?
我当然喜欢 妈妈 嗯
Of course I do, Mum, um…
我只是觉着这颜色…
I was just wondering about the colour…
但是你一直喜欢粉乡色 还有这些饰品
Oh, but you’ve always loved pink. And these frills.
从你小时候起 你就喜欢它们
Ever since you were a little girl, you’ve loved them.
是的 是的 没错 妈妈 太棒了真的
Yes, yes, that’s right, Mum. It’s terrific. Really.
那就好
Good.
我想你们应该很想要我送点什么吧
Well, I suppose you’ll both be wanting something from me now.
对我来说 圣诞节购物有点困难
It’s a bit hard for me to go Christmas shopping
鉴于本人整晚工作白天睡觉的作息
when I work all night and sleep all day.
等一下 这是什么
Hang on… what have I got here?
过来 亲爱的
Come over here, darl.
-好了 亲爱的 -谢谢 爸爸
– There you go, sweetheart. – Thanks, Dad.
不客气
Pleasure.
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
-谢谢 艾德 -不客气
– Thanks, Ed. – No worries.
我们到曼利去游泳怎么样
Well… what do you say we go down to Manly for a swim
在我们去格特阿姨家之前
before we go to Aunty Gert’s?
你觉得怎么样 听起来不错
Huh? What do you reckon? Sounds good?
-是的 -听起来不错
– Yep! – Sounds good to me!
去吧 去吧 去吧
Go! Go! Go!

Oh!
悲观主义者在机会中看到困难
“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity,
乐观者在困难中看到机会
the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
说得好
Beautiful!
帕特 写了什么
Oh, come on, Pat. What’s it say?
笑的时候 世界和你一起笑
“Laugh and the world laughs with you.
哭的时候 自己一个人哭就好
Weep and you weep alone.”
帕蒂阿姨怎么了
What’s wrong with Aunty Patty?
-我想她在哭 -真的吗
– I think she’s crying. – Is she really?
帕蒂
Pat?
帕蒂阿姨不舒服
Auntie Patty’s not feeling well.
真倒霉 弗兰克离家出走了
Bad luck, Frank having to be away.
弗兰克 真是匹黑♥马♥
Bit of a dark horse, that Frank.
弗兰克不是一匹黑♥马♥ 弗兰克是个笨蛋
Frank’s not a dark horse. Frank’s a dill!
-至少我们知道一件事 -什么
– At least we know one thing. – What?
不会是为了别的女人 他又不是个风流汉
It couldn’t be another woman. He’s no Casanova.
别这样 妈妈
Come on, Mother.
吃一点圣诞蛋糕
Just a little bit of Christmas cake.
我在古德店里买♥♥的
I got it at Goode’s!
来吧
Come on.
再来一杯吧
Have another one!
我提议为这个国家干杯
I would like to propose a toast to this country.
我仍然不能相信我的命运
I still cannot believe my fate.
致澳大利亚联邦
To the Commonwealth of Australia!
致澳大利亚
To Australia!
这里真漂亮 真的
It is so beautiful here. It really is…
-你高兴吗 -哦 当然不
– Are you happy? – Oh, of course not.
-这有什么值得高兴的呢
– What a very vulgar suggestion. {Stefan laughs]
-你呢 -我希望不
– Are you? – Oh, dear, I hope not.
我不是说我要走了 我只是想想而已
I’m not saying that I’m going. I’m just thinking about it.
真是个疯狂的主意
It’s a bloody mad idea.
怎么了 亲爱的
What’s that, dear?
哦 费伊正在考虑是否去悉尼参加一个新年晚会
Oh, Fay’s thinking about going to a New Year’s do in Sydney.
噢 亲爱的 那有点像旅行
Oh, that’s a bit of a trip, dear.
谢谢您

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!