大学
University?
你也没看我上什么该死的大学
You didn’t see me going to any bloody university!
我过得也挺好的 不是吗
And I turned out all right, didn’t I?
哦 哦 哦 哦
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
黑色的短发使他看起来如此可爱
Short black hair makes him look so sweet
我的宝贝从头到脚都很可爱
My baby’s pretty from his head to his feet
他是我的宝贝 我想让你知道
He is my baby and I want you to know
我只会留住他 因为我如此爱他
I’ll only keep him ’cause I love him so
因为他是我的宝贝 我把他留给我自己
‘Cause he’s my baby and I keep him for my own…
是布莱德曼
it’s Bradman!
如果基思·米勒把注意力集中在击球上
If Keith Miller had’ve concentrated on his batting,
而不是样样都去尝试的话
instead of being an all-rounder,
他会是他们当中最好的
he’d have been the best of them all.
混♥蛋♥布莱德曼
Bugger Bradman and all that lot!
凯西·米勒
Keithy Miller!
-点你常点的吗 玛拉 -琴汤尼
– Same again, Myra? – G&T.
-费伊 -我不用了 谢谢
– Fay? – I’m fine, thanks.
失陪一下
Well… I gotta see a man about a dog.
-你觉得他怎么样 -玛拉 他太糟糕了
– Whadd’ya think of him? – Myra, he’s bloody awful!
他一个小时里只聊板球
He’s talked about nothing but cricket for an hour.
拜托 他没那么糟糕
Come on, he’s not so bad.
雷说他卖♥♥出了很多的保险
Ray said that he sells more insurance
比帕拉玛塔这一圈的任何人都多 他还买♥♥了一辆新车
than anybody around Parramatta, and he’s got a new car!
我不在乎他的车
I don’t care about his car.
他再多喝点都要爬到我身上了
He’ll get more and more pissed and he’ll crawl all over me
-就像一头山羊一样 -对不起
– like a mountain goat. – I’m sorry.
我正在尽我最大的努力
I’m doing my best.
是你自己叫我帮你介绍点好男人认识
You’re the one who wanted to meet some nice blokes.
我知道 我知道 是的 我只是…
I know, I know. I do, I just…
-这些家伙 我没有 我不知道 -费伊
– These blokes, I don’t… I dunno– – Fay!
别想这些
Come off it!
这些人不是坏家伙 真的
These aren’t bad blokes. Really.
我是说 你期待什么
I mean, what do you expect?
他们会亲吻你的手 背你过河什么的吗
They’re gonna kiss your hand and throw their coats over drains?
他是我的小宝贝 他来我这儿过夜
…glad to say he’s my little baby and he’s here to stay
因为他是我的宝贝
‘Cause he’s my baby
我会把他留给我自己
And I’m going to keep him for my own
别把热水都用完了 贝恩斯小姐
Use all the hot water, Miss Baines,
其他人就没得用了
and there’ll be none left for anyone else.
我没用完 费尔布拉德太太
I didn’t use it all, Mrs Fairbrother.
希望如此
Hope not!
亲爱的鲍勃 这不是很棒吗
Isn’t this wonderful, Bob, darling?
是的 非常棒
Yep. Hunky dory!
我真喜欢和你跳舞
I just love to dance with you.
我想永远和你跳舞
I’d like to keep on dancing with you forever.
如果我们能就这么一直跳下去就好了
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we just kept on dancing
一直跳舞 什么事都不做吗
and dancing and never did anything else?
我们肯定会累的
We’d sure get tired!
鲍勃 你真有趣
Bob, you’re so funny!
我能感觉到你胳膊上的肌肉
I can feel the muscles in your arms.
我敢打赌你可以把我举起来
I bet you could pick me up and carry me out
好像我是一根羽毛那般
as if I were a feather.
我可以举20个你
I could carry 20 like you.
我不要你举20个 只要我一个就够了
I don’t want you to carry 20, just me!
噢 鲍勃 我希望你能带我走
Oh, Bob, I’d wish you’d carry me off
去一个不知名的绿色岛屿
to some unknown green island.
有棕搁树 珊瑚 美人鱼的地方
Somewhere with palms and coral and mermaids
还有竖琴 鲍勃 你难道不觉得很美吗
and harps. Wouldn’t you just love it, Bob?
谢谢
Thank you.
直到澳大利亚人 学会如何煮咖啡我都喝茶就好
I drink this
only until they learn how to make coffee in Australia.
丽莎
Lisa.
你爱上它了
You’ve fallen in love.
最美妙的了
C’est magnifique.
它是与众不同的
It’s…it’s different.
是一位年轻的设计师设计的
Younger designer but it’s also too…
但对这些澳大利亚的大体格女孩来说太小了
too small for these big Australian girls.
多少钱
How much is it?
一百五十基尼
One hundred and fifty guineas.
还不错
C’est bien,
如果我们圣诞节前没卖♥♥出去
if we do not sell it before Christmas,
那就以75基尼的价格出♥售♥
it will go on sale at 75 guineas.
75基尼
Seventy-five guineas!
嗯 得现实点
Hm’. C’est la vie.
还会有更多的裙子的
There will be more dresses.
嗯 我看没什么问题 威廉姆斯太太
Well, I don’t see any problem, Mrs Williams.
你看起来很健康
You seem completely healthy.
-也许是你丈夫的问题 -我丈夫
– Perhaps it’s your husband. – My husband?
让他也来检查一下
Get him to come in for an examination.
-也许是他 -不 他不喜欢这样
– Maybe it’s him who’s– – No, he wouldn’t like that.
行不通
No.

Well…
告诉我 你多久发生一次关系
Tell me…how often do you have…relations?
关系 嗯哼
Relations? – Uh-huh.
不太经常 他经常累 偶尔吧
Not that often. He’s tired. Sometimes.
也许这就是问题所在
Perhaps that’s the problem.
没 没有 亲近 就不可能
With…without…proximity… there’s no chance of…
漂亮的鸡尾酒礼服
…beautiful cocktail dress…
更衣室就在你后面
The changing rooms are just, just behind you.
哦 该死的 今天真累死了
Oh, bloody hell. What a day!
你做得很好 孩子 是吧
You did all right, kid. Didn’t she?
对 她做得很好 很好
Yes. She did all right, all right.
你该不是从古德商店买♥♥了什么东西吧
You’re not buying something from Goode’s, are you?
太贵了吧
It’s too expensive.
-员工折扣 -是什么
– Staff discount. – What is it?
哦 只是一个小东西 感觉很适合我
Oh, just a little thing. Thought it might suit me.
我可不觉得
Well, I never.
弗兰克 我没有听到你进来
Frank! I didn’t hear you come in.
你回来得真早
You’re early.
老板说要早点下班去买♥♥圣诞礼物
Boss said to knock off early to do some Christmas shopping.
你为什么穿睡衣 现在才六点
Why are you dressed for bed? It’s only six o’clock.
这是新的 睡裙
It’s new…the night-dress.
我只是试穿一下
I’m just trying it on.
价格不贵 有员工折扣
It didn’t cost much, not with the staff discount.
我现在就把它脱下来
I’ll take it off now.
我帮你脱下来
I’ll help ya…take it off.
老虎老虎 黑夜的森林里燃烧着的煌煌的火光
“Tyger Tyger, burning bright, In the forests of the night.
是怎样的神手或天眼造就你这样的威武堂堂
What immortal hand or eye, Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
在遥远的深渊或天空 燃起你眼中的火焰
In what distant deeps or skies. Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
靠什么翅膀他胆敢飞翔
On what wings dare he aspire?
又是什么样的一双手 敢抓住火呢
What the hand, dare seize the fire?”
噢 你去哪儿了
Crikey, where have you been?
我们都快忙到晕了
We’re busier than a one-armed bricklayer.
威廉姆斯太太 圣诞节可不是迟到的日子
Mrs Williams, Christmas is not the best time for lateness.
对不起 卡特赖特小姐 闹钟没有响
Sorry, Miss Cartwright, the alarm didn’t go off.
自从妈妈做子♥宫♥切除术以来 这是我第一次迟到
It’s the first time I’ve been late since Mum’s hysterectomy.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
你看起来像只吃了奶油的猫 乐得不行
You look like the cat that ate the cream, I must say.
一切都好 我只是睡过头了
Everything’s fine. I just overslept.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – Mm-hm.
你今天得和我们在一起 记得吗
You’re with us today, remember?
不要偷偷溜回吸血鬼德古拉的洞窟
No sneaking back to Dracula’s hideout.
我只是觉得他可能工作过度了
I just thought he might have got a bit of overtime.
他通常不会迟到的
He’s not usually late.
他今天下午打电♥话♥来
He called up this afternoon.
说他感觉不太舒服
Said he didn’t feel too good.
-哦 呃 -别担心 亲爱的
– Oh… well… – Look, don ‘t worry, love.
他可能有别的事吧
There’ll be some explanation.
他可能和几个朋友去酒吧了吧
He’s probably down at the pub with a few mates.
不好意思 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
丽莎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!