我们其中一人总是说实话…
one of us always tells the truth…
而另一人总是说慌
and one of us always lies.
这也是规则 他总是说谎
That’s a rule too. He always lies.
– 我没有 我讲的是实话 – 哦 你看这谎说的
– I do not. I tell the truth. – Oh, what a lie.
他说谎
He’s the liar.
好吧 回答是或不是
All right. Answer yes or no.
他会告诉我这扇门是通向城♥堡♥的吗?
Would he tell me that this door leads to the castle?
– 你认为呢? – 我不知道
-What do you think? -l don’t know.
是的
Yes.
那么另一扇门通向城♥堡♥…
Then the other door leads to the castle…
而这扇门通向死亡
and this door leads to certain death.
– 噢! – 你怎么知道?
– Ooh! – How do you know?
– 他可能在说实话 – 那么你却不会
– He could be telling the truth. – But then you wouldn’t be.
因此如果你告诉我他说是 我就知道答案是不
So if you told me that he said yes, I know the answer is no.
– 但我也可能在说实话 – 那么他说谎也行啊
– But I could be telling the truth. – But then he would be lying.
如果你告诉我他说是 我知道答案仍然是否
So if you told me that he said yes, I know the answer would still be no.
等一等 是这样吗?
Wait a minute. Is that right?
我不知道 我搞不清楚
I don’t know. I’ve never understood it.
就是这样 我想出来了
No, it’s right. I figured it out.
以前我就想不出来
I could never do it before.
我想我越来越聪明了 这是小菜一碟
I think I’m getting smarter. This is a piece of cake.
救命啊!
Help!
不要这样!救命啊!
Stop it! Help!
你不是喊救命吗? 我们正在救你
What do you mean, “help”? We are helping.
我们是救命手
We’re helping hands.
你们弄痛我了
You’re hurting.
你要我们放手吗?
Would you like us to let go?
不
No!
那好 哪一边?
Well, then come on, which way?
哪一边?
Which way?
上还是下?
Up or down?
– 噢 – 说啊 说啊
– Oh. – Come on, come on.
我们没时间磨蹭
We haven’t got all day.
看来这个决定很重大
Well, it’s a big decision for her.
你想去哪一边啊?
Which way do you want to go, hmm?
是啊 哪一边?
Yes, which way?
既然我在向下 那就下吧
Well, since I’m pointed that way, I guess I’ll go down.
她选择下
She chose down.
她选择下?
She chose down?
– 错了吗? – 太迟了
– Was that wrong? – Too late now.
她掉进了地牢
She’s in the oubliette.
住口!她不应该来到地牢
Shut up! She should not have gotten as far as the oubliette.
– 她现在应该放弃了 – 她不会放弃的
– She should have given up by now. – She’ll never give up.
不会吗? 矮子会带她回到入口处
Won’t she? The dwarf’s about to lead her back to the beginning.
当她意识到要从头开始 就会马上放弃
She’ll soon give up when she realizes she has to start all over again.
那么笑吧
Well, laugh.
是谁?
Who’s there?
是我
Me.
– 噢是你 – 嗯是的…
– Oh, it’s you. – Oh, yes, well…
我一见到你 就知道你将会有麻烦…
I knew you were gonna get into trouble as soon as I met you…
所以我来帮你了
so I’ve come to give you a hand.
你在到处看呢 不是吗?
Oh, you’re looking around now, aren’t you?
我想你应该发现这里没有门
I suppose you noticed there ain’t no doors.
只有那个洞口
Only the hole.
这是一间地牢 迷宫里到处都是
This is an oubliette. The labyrinth’s full of them.
– 真的?你怎么知道的? – 噢 真笨
– Really? How do you know that? – Oh, don’t sound so smart.
– 你不知道地牢是什么 – 你知道吗?
– You don’t know what an oubliette is. – Do you?
当然那是你把别人关起来…
Yes, it’s a place you put people…
让他们忘记自己的地方
to forget about ’em.
现在你要做的 就是离开这里
Now, what you’ve gotta do is get out of here.
碰巧我知道一条捷径…
And it so happens that I know a short cut…
能够离开迷宫
out of the whole labyrinth from here.
不 我现在不打算放弃
No, I’m not giving up now.
我都走这么远了
I’ve come too far.
– 我很好 – 你当然很好
– No, I’m doing okay. – Of course you are.
但是被困在这里就不好了
But it gets a lot worse from here on in.
你为什么这么关心我?
Why are you so concerned about me?
哦 我就是这样的
Well, I am, that’s all.
不想看到这么年轻漂亮的女孩 被困在又黑又恐怖的地牢里
Nice, young girl. Terrible, black oubliette.
你喜欢珠宝 对吗?
You like jewelry, don’t you?
干嘛?
Why?
如果你帮我走出迷宫 我给你这个
If you help me solve the labyrinth, I’ll give you this.
你很喜欢 是吗?
You like it, don’t you?
– 一般般 – 那好
– So-so. – Oh. Okay.
这样吧 你把手镯给我…
Tell you what… you give me the bracelet…
我就带你离开迷宫
and I’ll show you the way out of the labyrinth.
– 你一定要这么做 – 是的
– You were gonna do that anyway. – Yes.
这样做是对你示好的姿态
That’s what would make it a particularly nice gesture on your part.
这样吧…
I’ll tell you what…
如果你不带我去迷宫中心 尽量把我带近一些
if you won’t take me to the center, take me as far as you can.
– 然后我自己走 – 这是什么做的?
– Then I’ll do it on my own. – What is that anyway?
塑料
Plastic.
那么我答应你…
I don’t promise nothing, but…
我尽量把你带近些 然后你自己走 是吗?
I’ll take you as far as I can, then you’re on your own, right?
– 是 – 那好
– Right. – Right.
喔 塑料的!
Wow. Plastic!
走吧
Here we go.
该死的
Damn.
垃圾房♥
Broom closet.
不是每一次都灵
Well, can’t be right all the time.
对了 来吧
This is it. Come on then.
– 这边 – 不要往前走了- This way. – Don’t go on.
趁你还有机会 赶快回去吧
Go back while you still can.
这条路不对
This is not the way.
当心 不要再向前了
Take heed and go no further.
小心 小心
Beware. Beware.
就快来不及了
Soon it will be too late.
唉!别理它们
Yeah! Don’t pay any attention to them.
它们是假警报 在迷宫到处都可以看到
They’re just false alarms. You get a lot of them in the labyrinth.
特别是当你走对路时
Especially when you’re on the right track.
– 不 你走错路了 – 住口
– Oh, no, you’re not. – Oh, shut up.
– 对不起 我只是在工作 – 没必要对我们说
– Sorry. Just doing my job. – You don’t have to do it to us.
– 当心了 – 得了
– Beware for… – Just forget it.
让我说吧 我很久没说话了
Oh, please, I haven’t said it for such a long time.
也好 不过别指望我们会有多大的反应
Oh, all right, but don’t expect a big reaction.
不不不 当然不会
No, no, no, of course not.
你们正在走向毁灭
For the path you will take will lead to certain destruction.
– 太谢谢你了 – 噢
– Thank you very much. – Uh-oh.
噢 不好
Oh, no.
我们碰到什么了?
What have we here?
– 没什么 – 没什么?
– Nothing. – Nothing?
没什么?没什么?
Nothing? Nothing?
没什么 哇啦啦
Nothing, tra-la-la.
国王陛下 见到你太意外了
Your Majesty, what a nice surprise.
– 你好 霍特沃得 – 霍格特
– Hello, Hedgewart. – Hogwart.
霍格!
Hoggle!
霍格 你在帮助这个女孩吗?
Hoggle, can it be that you’re helping this girl?
帮助?这是什么话?
Helping? In what sense?
我是说你正在带她到城♥堡♥
In the sense that you’re leading her towards the castle.
不我在带她到入口处 国王陛下
No, I was taking her back to the beginning, Your Majesty.
什么?
What?
我告诉她 我会帮她走进迷宫
I told her I was going to help her solve the labyrinth.
我在骗她 实际上…
A little trickery on my part. But actually…
你手腕上的塑料是什么?
What is that plastic thing ’round your wrist?
噢 这个!
Oh, this!
天哪 这是哪来的?
My goodness, where did this come from?
– 希格… – 霍格
– Higgle… – Hoggle.
如果我知道你在背叛我…
If I thought for one second that you were betraying me…
我就不得不把你倒挂在永久恶臭的沼泽上
I’d be forced to suspend you headfirst in the Bog of Eternal Stench.
不要 国王陛下! 不要那里!
No, Your Majesty! Not the Eternal Stench!
怕了吗 霍格!