You’re no match for me.
但我得要回我的弟弟
But I have to have my brother back.
他在那里在我的城♥堡♥里
He’s there, in my castle.
你还想去找他吗?
Do you still want to look for him?
就是在格布林 鬼城那个城♥堡♥吗?
Is that the castle beyond the Goblin City?
回去吧莎拉 回去否则就太迟了
Turn back, Sarah. Turn back before it’s too late.
我不能
I can’t.
你还不明白我说的吗?
Don’t you understand that I can’t?
真可惜
What a pity.
它看起来并不那么远
It doesn’t look that far.
比你想象的远时间很短
It’s further than you think. Time is short.
你有13个小时来穿过迷宫…
You have 13 hours in which to solve the labyrinth…
要赶在你的小♥弟♥弟♥…
before your baby brother…
成为我们中的一员之前…
becomes one of us…
永远地
forever.
真可惜
Such a pity.
迷宫
The labyrinth.
看起来并不那么难
It doesn’t look that hard.
好吧走吧
Well, come on, feet.
– 打扰了? – 噢 打扰了
– Excuse me? – Oh, excuse me!
噢 是你
Oh, it’s you.
打扰了 我必须得穿过这个迷宫 你能帮我吗?
Excuse me, but I have to get through this labyrinth. Can you help me?
噢 多可爱啊
Oh, how sweet.
五十七
Fifty-seven!
– 你怎么能? – 是的
– How could you? – Yeah.
可怜的小东西
Poor thing.
你这个怪物 噢
You monster. Ow!
她咬我
It bit me!
那你希望小精灵做什么?
What did you expect fairies to do?
我以为她们会满足人们的愿望
I thought they did nice things like granting wishes.
啊?看来你什么都不知道 是吧?
Huh? Shows what you know, don’t it?
– 五十八 – 你真可恶
– Fifty-eight. – You’re horrible.
啊?不 不是这样
Huh? No, I ain’t.
我是霍格 你是谁?
I’m Hoggle. Who are you?
我也想问你呢
That’s what I thought.
五十九
Fifty-nine.
你知道迷宫的门在哪里吗?
Do you know where the door to the labyrinth is?
– 也许 – 在哪里?
– Maybe. – Where is it?
噢 小东西
Oh, you little…
六十
Sixty!
– 我说它在哪里? – 什么在哪里?
– I said, where is it? – Where is what?
– 门 – 什么门?
– The door. – What door?
看来不可能从你那里问出点什么来
It’s hopeless asking you anything.
那是因为你没有问对问题
Not if you ask the right questions.
怎样我才能 进入那个迷宫啊?
How do I get into the labyrinth?
这还差不多
Now that’s more like it.
你从这里进去
You gets in there.
你真的要进去是吗?
You really going in there, are you?
是的
Yes.
恐怕我必须得去
I’m afraid I have to.
挺容易是吗?
Cozy, isn’t it?
现在你是向左还是向右?
Now, would you go left or right?
– 两面看起来都一样 – 嗯你不会走得太远的
– They both look the same. – Well, you’re not gonna get very far.
– 你会去哪边? – 我?
– Which way would you go? – Me?
两面我都不去
I wouldn’t go either way.
如果你只愿意帮忙到这里的话 你可以走了
If that’s all the help you’re gonna be, you can just leave.
你知道你的问题在哪吗? 你得自己努力
You know your problem? You take too many things for granted.
拿这个迷宫来说
Take this labyrinth…
即使你到了它的中间 你也走不出来
Even if you get to the center, you’ll never get out again.
– 那是你的看法 – 至少比你的好
– That’s your opinion. – It’s a lot better than yours.
就算这样也多谢你 霍格特
Thanks for nothing, Hogwart.
是霍格 别说我没警告你
It’s Hoggle! And don’t say I didn’t warn you.
什么“迷宫”啊? 没有拐弯也没有拐角
What do they mean, “labyrinth”? There aren’t any turns or corners.
只是不断延伸下去
It just goes on and on.
或许它有尽头
Maybe it doesn’t.
或许只是我以为它有没有
Maybe I’m just taking it for granted that it does.
您好
‘Allo.
是你说“哈喽”的吗?
Did you say “hello”?
不 我是说“啊喽” 不过也差不多了
No, I said “‘allo,” but that’s close enough.
– 你是只蠕虫是吗? – 没错
– You’re a worm, aren’t you? – That’s right.
或许你知道怎样通过这个迷宫吧?
You don’t by any chance know the way through this labyrinth?
谁 我?我我只是条虫子
Who, me? No, I’m just a worm.
进来见见我太太吧
Come inside, meet the missus.
不谢谢你 我先得搞定这个迷宫
No, thank you, but I have to solve this labyrinth.
可是这条巷即没有拐弯又没有出口 什么都没有
But there aren’t any turns or any openings or anything.
一望又没有尽头
It just goes on and on.
你只是看不到 这里到处都是出口 但你却看不见
You ain’t looking right. It’s full of openings, but you ain’t seeing ’em.
– 出口在哪? – 穿过那儿就有一个
– Where are they? – There’s one just across there.
就在你前面
It’s right in front of ya.
没有啊
No, there isn’t.
进来喝杯茶吧
Come inside and have a nice cup of tea.
– 但这里没有出口啊 – 肯定有
– But there isn’t an opening. – Of course there is.
你试着走过去 你就明白我的意思了
You try walking through it. You’ll see what I mean.
什么?
What?
继续
Go on then.
那只是一堵墙 没有进去的路啊
That’s just wall. There’s no way through.
这里的东西并不总跟你所看到的一样
Things are not always what they seem in this place.
所以你不能光看表面
So you can’t take anything for granted.

Hey!
– 继续 – 谢谢你
– Hang on. – Thank you.
– 您真帮了我的大忙 – 别去那边
– That was incredibly helpful. – Don’t go that way.
– 什么? – 我说别去那边
– What was that? – I said, don’t go that way.
绝对不要走这条路
Never go that way.
噢多谢
Oh. Thanks.
如果她坚持走那条路的话…
If she had kept on going down that way…
那她很快就会到城♥堡♥了
she’d had gone straight to that castle.
托比
Toby.
我来啦 托比
I’m coming, Toby.
把这个还给我 快点 离我远点
Give me back this! Go on, get off me.
别走这条路 你在说什么?
Stay out of the way. What are you talking about?
走走走
Walk, walk, walk.
– 你让我想起了小孩 – 什么小孩?
– You remind me of the babe. – What babe?
– 拥有魔法的小孩 – 什么魔法?
– The babe with the power. – What power?
– 伏都魔法 – 谁会魔法?
– The power of voodoo. – Who do?
– 你会 – 会什么?
– You do. – Do what?
让我想起了小孩
Remind me of the babe.
安静点 一个小妖精
Quiet! A goblin babe.
嗯?
Well?
DAVID BOWIE – DANCE MAGIC
嘿 出了什么事吗?
Hey, what goes on?
你妈妈是个土豚
Your mother is an aardvark!
9个小时零23分钟后…
In 9 hours and 23 minutes…
你就是我的了
you’ll be mine.
– 你明白了吗? – 我明白了
– You got it? – I got it.
– 不错 – 嘘
– Good. – Shh!
有人改了我的标记
Someone has been changing my marks.
这真是个可怕的地方 这不公平
What a horrible place this is. It’s not fair!
你说的对 这不公平
That’s right. It’s not fair.
而这只是其中一部分
But that’s only half of it.
– 一分钟之前这里还是个死胡同 – 不 在你后面的才是死胡同
– This was a dead end a minute ago. – No, that’s the dead end behind you.
它总是在变 我该怎么办呢?
It keeps changing. What am I supposed to do?
唯一的出路 就在这其中的一个门
The only way out of here is to try one of these doors.
其中一个通向迷宫中间的城♥堡♥
One of them leads to the castle at the center of the labyrinth.
– 另一个通向… – 哺哺哺哺
– And the other one leads to… – Boom-boom-ba-boom.
死亡
Certain death.
哪个是哪个?
Which one is which?
– 我们不能告诉你 – 为什么不能?
– We can’t tell you. – Why not?
– 我们不知道 – 但就是这样
– We don’t know. – But they do.
哦 那我就去问他们
Oh. Then I’ll ask them.
不 你不能问我们俩 你只能问我们其中一个
No, you can’t ask us. You can only ask one of us.
这是规则 而且我得警告你…
It’s in the rules, and I should warn you…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!