– What? Stop! – No!
-安静点 -如果你想我安静点
– You have to be quiet. – If you want me to be quiet,
-你会吵醒邻居的 -那你必须讲道理
– You’re gonna wake up the neighbors. – you have to make sense.
如果你想我安静 你就要给我讲道理
If you want me to be quiet, you’re gonna have make some goddamn sense.
They’re gonna call… they’re gonna call the police.
告诉我你为什么不去
You tell me why you’re not going.
因为 因为
Because, because…
我去了上百万次试镜
I’ve been to a million of auditions
每次都会发生同样的事
and the same thing happens every time!
就因为别人想要三明治 我就会被打断
Where I get interrupted because someone wants to get a sandwich!
或者我在哭 他们却开始笑
Or I’m crying and they start laughing!
或者有人坐在等候室
Or there’s people sitting in the waiting room…
她们 她们
and they’re and they’re…
像我一样 但比我漂亮
like me but prettier,
还很
and better at the…
也许是因为我还不够优秀
because maybe I’m not good enough!
-你很优秀 -不
– Yes, you are. – No.
-也许我并不优秀 -你很优秀
– No, maybe I’m not. – Yes, you are.
-也许我并不优秀 -你很优秀
– Maybe I’m not. – You are.
-也许我并不优秀 -你很优秀
– Maybe I’m not. – You are.
也许我就是那种人 总想着去做
Maybe I’m one of those people who always wanted to do it,
但对我来说就是白日梦
but it’s like a pipe dream for me.
你知道吗
you know? And then you…
你说过 你
You said it, You, you…
你改变了自己的梦想 你面对了现实
you change your dreams and then you grow up.
也许我就是那种人 我不是这块料
Maybe I’m one of those people and I’m not supposed to.
我可以回到学校
And I can go back to school
找到我应该要做的事
and I can find something else that I’m supposed to do.
为了做这行 我当初离开了学校
‘Cause I left to do that.
现在已经六年了 我不想再做了
And it’s been six years and I don’t wanna do it anymore.
为什么
Why?
-什么为什么 -你为什么不想再做了
– Why what? – Why don’t you wanna do it anymore?
因为它伤害了我
Because I think it hurts a little bit too much.
你就是个孩子
You’re a baby.
我不是个孩子 我只是在面对现实
I’m not a baby. I’m trying to grow up.
You are.
你现在就像个孩子一样在哭
You’re crying like a baby.
天啊
Oh my God!
你明天五点半有个试镜
And you have an audition tomorrow at 5:30.
我早上八点会来接你
I’ll be out front at 8:00 am.
随你出不出来 我不知道
You’ll be out front or not. I don’t know.
你怎么找到我在这里的
How did you find me here?
图书馆前面的房♥子
The house in front of the library.
-我买♥♥了咖啡 -很好
– I got coffee. – Okay, great.
米娅
Mia?
你好 米娅 我是艾米
Hi, Mia. I’m Amy
这是弗兰克
and this is Frank.
-嗨 你好吗 -很高兴见到你
– Hi, how are you? – Pleasure to meet you.
-真高兴我们找到了你 -我也是
– I’m glad we found you. – Me too.
电影在巴黎开拍 我们现在还没有剧本
The film shoots in Paris and we don’t have a script.
这将会是一个过程
It’s gonna be a process.
我们会根据演员来塑造这个角色
We’re gonna build the character around the actress.
将会有三个月的彩排和四个月的拍摄时间
It’s a three-month rehearsal and a four-month shoot.
好的
Okay.
你就给我们讲个故事吧
And we thought you could just tell us a story.
-关于什么 -随便什么
– About? – Just tell us anything.
-随便什么 -对 就给我们讲个故事
– Anything? – Yes. Tell us a story.
你是个作家啊
You’re a storyteller.
你准备好了就开始吧
Whenever you’re ready.
我姑姑曾经住在巴黎
My aunt used to live in Paris.
我记得 她回国后总会告诉我们
I remember, she used to come home and she would tell us.
那些在国外发生的事 以及
These stories about being abroad and…
我记得
I remember,
她告诉我们她有一次跳进了塞纳河
she told us that she jumped into the river once…
没穿鞋子
Barefoot.
她笑了
She smiled…
跳跃着
Leapt
看都没看
Without looking
*一脚踏进了*
*And tumbled into*
*塞纳河*
*The Seine*
*河水非常冰冷*
*The water was freezing*
*她整个月都在打喷嚏*
*She spent a month sneezing*
*但她说 如果重来她还会再跳一次*
*But said she would do it again*
*致敬怀揣着梦想的人们*
*Here’s to the ones who dream*
*虽然也许看似愚蠢*
*Foolish as they may seem*
*致敬曾经碎过的心*
*Here’s to the hearts that ache*
*致敬我们闯过的祸*
*Here’s to the mess we made*
*她捕捉到一种感受*
*She captured a feeling*
*宛如没有上限的天空*
*Sky with no ceiling*
*宛如画框中的落日*
*The sunset inside a frame*
*她饮酒度日*
*She lived in her liquor*
*一闪而逝*
*And died with a flicker*
*我会永远记住她的火焰*
*I’ll always remember the flame*
*致敬怀揣着梦想的人们*
*Here’s to the ones who dream*
*虽然也许看似愚蠢*
*Foolish as they may seem*
*那些曾经碎过的心*
*Here’s to the hearts that ache*
*那些我们闯过的祸*
*Here’s to the mess we made*
*她告诉我*
*She told me*
*一点点的疯狂*
*A bit of madness is key*
*是打开新世界的密匙*
*To give us new colors to see*
*谁又知道它会带我们走向何方*
*Who knows where it will lead us?*
*这就是为何他们需要我们*
*And that’s why they need us*
*来吧 不愿低头的反叛者们*
*So bring on the rebels*
*激起心中的涟漪*
*The ripples from pebbles*
*画家 诗人 戏剧*
*The painters, and poets, and plays*
*献给那些怀揣着梦想的傻瓜们*
*And here’s to the fools who dream*
*尽管看似疯狂至极*
*Crazy as they may seem*
*那些曾经碎过的心*
*Here’s to the hearts that break*
*那些我们闯过的祸*
*Here’s to the mess we made*
*我追根溯源*
*I trace it all back to that*
*找到她 雪 还有塞纳河*
*Her, and the snow, and the Seine*
*一路微笑着*
*Smiling trough it*
*她说 如果重来她还会*
*She said she’d do it*
*再跳一次*
*Again*
什么时候能知道结果
When do you find out?
他们说过几天
They said the next couple of days.
但我也不抱什么希望了
But I’m not expecting to find anything out.
-你会成功的 -我真不觉得
– You’re gonna get it. – I really might not.
-你会的 -我不想再失望了
– Yes, you are. – I don’t want to be disappointed.
我知道
I know.
我心里有底 我了解这些事
I know. I know these things.
我们算是走到哪里了
Where are we?
格里菲斯公园啊
Griffith Park.
-我们算是走到哪里了 -我懂
– Where are we? – I know.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我们要怎么办
What do we do?
我觉得我们什么也做不了
I don’t think we could do anything,
等你得到这个角色
because when you get this…
如果我得到这个角色
If I get this.
等你得到这个角色
When you get this.
你要全力以赴
You gotta give it everything you got.
全力 因为那是你的梦想
Everything. It’s your dream.
那你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我会照着我的计划走 明白吗
I gotta follow my own plan. You know?
留在这里 做好我的事
Stay here and get my own thing going.
你会去巴黎 那里的爵士乐很棒
You’ll be in Paris. Good jazz there.
你现在也喜欢爵士乐了
And you love jazz now.
不是吗
Right?
是的
Yes.
我猜 我们只能听天由命了
I guess we’re just gonna have to wait and see.
我会永远爱你的
I’ll always gonna love you.
我也会永远爱你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!