– So how you been brother? – Great.
非常好 你呢
Never been better. How about you?
我很好 忙死了
I’ve been really good. Been very busy.
-我新组了一支爵士乐队 -好吧
– I got a new combo. – Okay.
-太棒了 -我们在找键盘手
– Cool. – We’re looking for keys.
-你是在开玩笑吗 -没有 我没开玩笑
– Are you kidding me? – No, I’m not kidding.
-不用了 -你确定吗 我付钱啊
– No, I’m good. – You sure? It pays.
不用了
I’m good.
那咱们喝一杯吧
Let’s just grab a drink then.
太久没见了
It’s been too long.
-好吧 幸会 米娅 -幸会
– Okay. Nice to meet you, Mia. – Nice to meet you.
全剧终
The end.
真是
It’s…
天才
Genius!
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yes.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yes.
我感觉有点太怀旧了
It feels really nostalgic to me.
-就是要这样 -会不会太怀旧了
– That’s the point. – Is it too nostalgic?
-是… -人们会喜欢吗
– That’s… – Are people gonna like it?
去他们的
Fuck ’em!
-你总是这么说 -我真这么觉得
– You always say that. – Well, I truly believe that.
-我给你做了个小礼物 -为什么
– I made you something. – For what?
为你的俱乐部准备的
For your club.
为什么是”小塞家”
Why does it say “Seb’s”?
因为我觉得它就应该叫小塞家
‘Cause I think you should call it “Seb’s”.
-什么 -因为没人会去”鸡肉串”
– What? – ‘Cause no one’s gonna come to “Chicken on a Stick”.
-这是个音符吗 是一个撇 -是的
– Is that a music note? Is it an apostrophe? – Yes.
挺帅的 不过还是得叫”鸡肉串”
That’s pretty cool. It’s gotta be “Chicken on a Stick”.
因为查理·帕克的绰号♥就是…
Because Charlie Parker got his nickname…
我知道 因为他喜欢吃鸡肉
I know because he loves chicken.
所以人们才会叫他”大鸟”
That’s why they call him “Bird”.
我的俱乐部会有鸡肉 啤酒和爵士
So I’m gonna have chicken, beer, jazz.
得叫”鸡肉串”
“Chicken on a Stick”
我懂 不过我还是觉得不该有鸡肉
I know.I think you should drop the chicken,
只要酒和爵士就好了
and just have drinks and jazz, and…
-还可以有 -我一定要鸡肉
– also there could be… – I’m not dropping the chicken.
-也许你可以另外选一个地方 -什么…
– You could maybe do it somewhere else. – What are you talking…
换个新地方
Find a new spot?
一定要在范比克
It’s gotta be the Van Beek.
不一定非要在范比克
It doesn’t have to be the Van Beek.
我不能让那里一直桑巴下去
I can’t let them samba all over its history.
我绝不允许
I can’t do it.
你可以的 只是你拒绝这么做
You can let them but you refuse to.
你的戏太棒了
Your play’s incredible.
你知道吗 你在卧室里看到了整个世界
You know? The whole world from your bedroom.
他们还想要什么呢 有谁在这么做呢
What else do they want? Who’s doing that?
-我在做 -你在做
– I’m doing that. – You’re doing that.
在灯塔咖啡屋遇到的那人是谁
Who was that guy in The Lighthouse?
-那个叫你演出的家伙 -基斯
– The guy that offered you the gig? – Keith.
对 你俩之间为什么怪怪的
Yeah. Why was it so weird between you two?
跟他有关就总是怪怪的
It’s- it’s just always weird with him.
-是吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
但他看起来还不错
But he seemed kinda nice
他确实给你提供了一份工作
because he did offer you a job.
你会打电♥话♥给他吗
Are you gonna call him?
-不 不会 -好吧
– No. No. – All right.
所以
So…
-来整理一下要点 -嗯
– Here’s what we know. – Yeah.
俱乐部以后就叫”鸡肉串”
It’s definitely “Chicken on a Stick”…
你的戏一定会火
and your play’s gonna be a triumph.
这是一个女人的独角戏
It’s a one woman show.
所以只有我一个人
So it’s just me.
不 我是说 我会出演
No, I mean I’m acting in it.
不是 妈妈 我没钱拿 我要花钱去做
No, Mom, I’m not getting paid. I’m paying to do it.
他很好 他打算开一家自己的爵士俱乐部
He’s great. He’s gonna open his own jazz club.
是的 一定会非常棒
Yeah, it’s gonna be incredible.
不 他现在还没什么名气 他需要…
Uh no. He’s- he’s nobody yet. He needs um..
我想他正在攒钱
He’s saving up, I think.
不是 他现在还没有固定演出
No, but he doesn’t have a steady gig.
但他正在想办法
But he’s- he’s figuring it out.
只不过最近事情不太顺
It’s just been a little tricky lately.
妈妈 他会想办法把俱乐部开起来
Mom, he’s gonna find a way to open it
你一定会喜欢的
and you’re gonna love it.
好吗
Okay?
爸爸怎么样
How’s Dad?
塞巴斯蒂安 快进来 伙计
Sebastian. Come on in, man.
-谢谢你能来 -谢谢你给我这个机会
– Thanks for coming. – Thanks for having me.
我没想到你今天会来
I wasn’t sure I’d see you today.
-情况是这样的 -好吧
– So here’s the deal. – Okay.
我们通过环球影视发行 有自己的版权
We got distribution with Universal. We got our own imprint.
现在我们正要开巡演
We’re about to go on the road.
每周可以付给你一千美元
We can pay you a thousand bucks a week…
还有演出门票和销♥售♥分红 你觉得还行吗
plus a cut of the ticket revenue and merchandising. Sound good?
-塞巴斯蒂安 -行
– Sebastian? – Yup.
好吗
All right?
-咱们开始吧 -好
– Let’s play. – Okay.
我知道 这不太一样
I know. It’s different.
可你说你想拯救爵士乐
But you say you want to save jazz.
要是根本没人听 你拿什么去拯救爵士乐
How are you gonna save jazz if no one’s listening?
就是因为你这种人 爵士乐才会逐渐消亡
Jazz is dying because of people like you.
你在灯塔咖啡馆给那些90多岁的人♥弹♥琴
You play into 90 year olds at The Lighthouse.
孩子们呢 年轻人呢
Where are the kids? Where are the young people?
你就知道肯尼·克拉克和塞隆尼斯·孟克
You’re so obsessed with Kenny Clarke and Thelonious Monk.
这些家伙都是革新派
These guys were revolutionaries.
要是像你这么顽固
How are you going to be a revolutionary,
还怎么成为革新派
if you’re such a traditionalist?
你总是抓着过去不放 可爵士乐是未来
You holding on to the past, but jazz is about the future.
我知道 另外那人没你这么厉害
I know. The other guy, he wasn’t as good as you.
可你太惹人嫌了 哥们儿
But you’re a pain in the ass, man.
*繁星之城 你是否只为我闪耀*
*City of stars. Are you shining just for me?*
*繁星之城 浮世三千我看不清*
*City of stars. There’s so much that I can’t see*
*谁知道呢*
*Who knows?*
*第一次和你拥抱时我就感觉到*
*I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you*
*我们的梦想终于成真了*
*That now our dreams they’ve finally come true*
*繁星之城*
*City of stars*
*世间有一物 人人皆欲求*
*Just one thing everybody wants*
*在酒吧里*
*There in the bars*
*在拥挤的小餐馆*
*And through the smokescreen*
*穿过层层烟幕*
*Of the crowded restaurants*
*那就是爱*
*It’s love*
*我们苦苦寻觅另一个人的爱慕*
*Yes, all we’re looking for is love from someone else*
-*一股冲动* -*惊鸿一瞥*
– *A rush* – *A glance*
-*一次碰触* -*一支舞*
– *A touch* – *A dance*
*一次深情对望*
*A look in somebody’s eyes*
*点亮整片天空*
*To light up the skies*
*打开世界 眼花缭乱*
*To open the world and send it reeling*
*一句暖心话语 我在 别怕*
*A voice that says, “I’ll be here and you’ll be alright*
*我不在乎将去向何方*
*I don’t care if I know just where I will go*
*只因这般疯狂 已然足矣*
*’Cause all that I need’s this crazy feeling*
*砰砰心跳的声音*
*The rat-tat-tat on my heart*
*我想留住这种感觉*
*I think I want it to stay*
*繁星之城 你是否只为我一人闪耀*
*City of stars. Are you shining just for me?*
*繁星之城*
*City of stars*
*你从未如此明亮*
*You never shined so brightly*
*我不知为何要一直舞动*
*I don’t know why I keep moving my body*
*我不知是错还是对*
*I don’t know if this is wrong or if it’s right*
*我不知道是否有砰然一击*
*I don’t know if there’s a beat,*
*或是有什么占据了我的心*
*or something’s taking over me*
*我只知道*
*And I just know…*
*今晚感觉真好*
*I’ll feel so good tonight*
*我不知道你的名字 可我一定喜欢*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!