Yeah, I see the decorations. Good luck in the New Year.
我刚刚听到你的演奏了 我想…
I just heard you play, and I wanted to…
我不喜欢GT扫描上的裂缝
I don’t like the fissure on the GT scan.
你测过色盲吗
Did you test for achromatopsia?
于23日送达时已死亡
D.O.A. on 23rd,
罪犯在警局门口笑疯了
perp laughing his face off at the P.D.
该死的米兰达规则
Damn Miranda Rights.
这是我的教室
This is my classroom.
你要是不喜欢 门就在我左手边
You don’t like it, the door’s to my left.
女士 你发什么狂啊
Lady why you be tripping like that?
不 杰玛尔
No, Jamal.
你才发狂了
You be tripping.
米娅
Mia!
这是我朋友卡洛
I want you to meet my friend Carlo.
-我是卡洛 -这是米娅
– Hi. Carlo. – This is Mia.
-米娅吗 -对 米娅
– Nice. Mia? – Yes, Mia.
-你好 -卡洛是位作家
– Hi. How are you? – Carlo is a writer.
是啊 他们都说我
Yeah. They say I have a knack for
有创造虚拟世界的诀窍 我现在很有人气
world building. I got a lot of heat right now.
很多人这么说
It’s from a lot of buzz,
人们都在谈论我 太令人兴奋了
people talking about me. It’s just exciting.
你那么努力工作然后一切都证实了…
You work so hard and then all of it validated…
我去拿杯喝的
I’m gonna go grab a drink.
-好的 -好的
– Yeah. – Okay.
很高兴认识你
It’s really nice to meet you.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢 还要点什么歌♥吗
Thank you. Any other requests?
前面这位姑娘
The girl in the front!
-《奔跑》 -《奔跑》 很棒的建议
– ‘I Ran’. – ‘I Ran’. A fantastic suggestion!
好吧 键盘手
All right, piano man,
尽情挠动黑白键吧 我们走
tickle those ivories. Let’s hit it.
一二三四
One two three four!
没错
That’s right!
*我沿着大道走*
*I walk alone the avenue*
*从未想过会邂逅姑娘如你*
*I never thought I’d meet a girl like you*
-*邂逅姑娘如你* -我吗
– *Meet a girl like you…* – Me?
*赤褐头发 黄褐眼眸*
*With auburn hair and tawny eyes*
*那让我着迷的双眸*
*The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through*
*让我彻底着迷*
*That hypnotize me through*
*我拼命跑 越远越好*
*And I ran, I ran so far away*
*却逃不掉*
*I couldn’t get away.*
好吧 我是记得你
All right. I remember you.
我承认那晚我太草率
And I would admit I was a little curt that night.
“草率”
“Curt”?
-好吧 我是个混♥蛋♥ 我承认 -好吧
– Okay, I was an asshole. I can admit that. – Okay.
但点《奔跑》
But requesting ‘I Ran’
对一个严肃的音乐家来说也太过了
from a serious musician is just- it’s too far.
我的天哪
My Lord!
你刚刚是说了”一个严肃的音乐家”吗
Did you just say “A serious musician”?
好像没吧
I don’t think so.
-能借下你现在身上这件吗 -为什么
– Can I borrow what you’re wearing? – Why?
因为我下周有试镜
Because I have an audition next week.
我要演一个严肃的消防员
I’m playing a serious firefighter.
这么说你是个演员 我就觉得你眼熟
So you’re an actress. I thought you look familiar.
我在什么片子里见过你吗
Have I seen you on anything?
华纳兄弟片场的咖啡店 很经典
A coffee shop on the Warner Bros’ Lot. That’s classic.
-这样啊 -嗯
– Oh, I see. – Yeah.
你是个咖啡师
You’re a barista.
我明白你为什么能趾高气昂地
And I can see how you could then look down on me
看着我了
from all the way up there.
下一组
Time for next set.
他不…我不…
He doesn’t… I don’t…
我不受他命令
He doesn’t tell me what to do.
-但他刚命令你了 -我知道 我让他的
– He just told you what to… – I know. I let him.
-你叫什么 -米娅
– What is your name? – Mia.
米娅
Mia.
以后大荧幕上见了
I guess I’ll see you in the movies.
-你听说过约瑟芬·坎贝尔吗 -听过
– You know Joseph Campbell? – Yes.
我觉得
I have this idea that
那是在从熊的角度
you were reimagining “Goldilocks and the Three Bears”
重塑《金发姑娘和三头熊》
from the perspective of the bears.
-真让人激动 -可以拍成系列片
– You know it’s thrilling. – It could be like a franchise.
-是啊 -但我们不知道
– Right. – So well we don’t know if
它们有没有被关起来 我们不知道
they were cooped up up there. We don’t know.
天王巨星
George Michael!
你好
Hello.
抱歉 一个熟人
Sorry. It’s… I know that guy.
你拿钥匙了吗
Did you get your keys?
-拿了 -能帮我拿下我的吗
– Yes. – Can you grab mine?
-抱歉 什么 -你能不能拿下我的钥匙
– Sorry what? – Will you be able to grab mine- my keys?
我听不见
I can’t hear you.
抱歉 你能帮我拿下钥匙吗
Sorry, can you grab my keys?
-拜托了 -好的
– Please. – Oh, there we go.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
-什么车 -普锐斯
– What kind? – It’s a Prius.
-还是找不到 -系着绿色缎带
– That does’t help me. – With a green ribbon.
好了
All right.
你的鞋好像挺舒服的
Those look, uh, comfortable.
确实
They are.
感谢你刚才救我脱身
Thank you for saving the day back there.
你可没给我多少选择
Well, you didn’t really give me much of a choice.
真奇怪 我们总能遇到彼此
It’s pretty strange that we keep running into each other.
确实奇怪
It is strange.
也许这意味着什么
Maybe it means something.
-我很怀疑 -我也觉得不是
– I doubt it. – Yeah. I don’t think so.
我的车呢
Where’s my car?!
你得用它抵着你的下巴
You got to put that thing to your chin.
-这个吗 -对
– This? – Yeah.
能把你的脑袋变成天线
It makes your head into an antenna.
可能会让你患癌症 但能更快找到车
I think it gives you cancer but you find your car faster.
什么
What?
可能寿命会缩短
I mean you don’t get to live as long but
但你能更快到达目的地 所以抵消了
you get where you’re going quicker so it all evens out.
-听起来真可怕 -只是个建议
– That sounds terrible. – Just a suggestion.
你真是个…
You’re a real…
-那个词怎么说的来着 -拯救少女的英雄
– What’s the word am I looking for? – Knight in shining armor.
-怪胎 我想说的是这个词 -好吧
– Weirdo. That was the word. – Okay.
没什么好看的 是吧
Not much to look at, huh?
我看过更美的
I’ve seen better.
*夕阳消失在地平线*
*The sun is nearly gone*
*万家灯火逐渐点亮*
*The lights are turning on*
*一道银光延亘至海*
*A silver shine that stretches to the sea*
*我们邂逅迷人景色*
*We stumbled on a view*
*此景专为两人定制*
*That’s tailor made for two*
*可惜这两人是你我*
*What a shame those two are you and me*
*若换作另一对男女*
*Some other girl and guy*
*会爱上这迷幻天空*
*Would love this swirling sky*
*但这里只有你和我*
*But there’s only you and I*
*我们没可能在一起*
*And we’ve got no shot*
*绝对成不了*
*This could never be*
-*你不是我钟意的类型* -是吗
– *You’re not the type for me* – Really?
*目光相对擦不出火花*
*And there’s not a spark in sight*
*可惜了这美妙的夜晚*
*What a waste of a lovely night*
*你说什么感觉都没有*
*You say there’s nothing here?*
*我们把话说清楚*
*Well, let’s make something clear*
*这件事我说了算[将由我来打电♥话♥]*
*I think I’ll be the one to make that call*
你会给我打电♥话♥
But you’ll call?
*穿着廉价涤纶西装 自以为帅气无敌*
*And though you look so cute in your polyester suit*
是羊毛
It’s wool.
*你说得对 我永不会爱上你*
*You’re right, I’d never fall for you at all*
*也许这能迷住*