*如果你准备好了被发现*
*If you’re the someone ready to be found*
*准备好了被发现*
*Someone ready to be found*
*做你需要做的 直到他们发现你*
*Do what you need to do ’til they discover you*
*要比你现在做得好*
*And make you more than who you’re seeing now*
*队伍就像排列整齐的星星*
*So with the stars aligned*
*我想我还是留下吧*
*I think I’ll stay behind*
*你得去寻觅发现*
*You’ve got to go and find*
*人群中的那个人*
*That someone in the crowd*
好样的 姑娘
Hey girl!
*人群中的那个人*
*That someone in the crowd*
*你看到的真的只有人群中的那个人吗*
*Is someone in the crowd the only thing you really see?*
*在世界旋转时目不转睛*
*Watching while the world keeps spinning ’round?*
*终有一处 我会发现*
*Somewhere there’s a place where I find…*
*我会成为怎样的人*
*Who I’m gonna be*
*终有一处*
*Somewhere…*
*在等待着被发现*
*That is just waiting to be found*
*人群中的某个人或许你需要结交*
*Someone in the crowd could be the one you need to know*
*或许能助你腾飞的那个人*
*The someone who could lift you off the ground*
*人群中的某个人或许能带你去任何想去的地方*
*Someone in the crowd could take you where you want to go*
*人群中的某个人或许能让你*
*Someone in the crowd could make you*
*人群中的某个人或许能带你*
*Someone in the crowd could take you*
*腾飞*
*flying off the ground*
*如果你准备好了*
*If you’re someone ready…*
*被发现*
*to be found*
夜间九点至早上六点禁止停车
不是吧
No.
拜托 搞什么
Come on! What?
拜托别再偷偷溜进我家了
Please stop sneaking into my home.
你觉得爸妈会管这里叫”家”吗
Do you think Mom and Dad would call this a “Home”?
你干什么
What are you doing?
请你别这样 请别坐这上面
Please don’t do that. Please don’t sit on that.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
请别坐这上面
Please don’t sit on that.
别坐这上面
Don’t sit on that.
-霍奇·卡迈克尔坐过 -我的天哪
– Hoagy Carmichael sat on that. – Oh my God!
那家爵士俱乐部就那么把它扔了
The Baked Potato just threw it away.
实在想不出为什么
I can’t imagine why.
而现在你就这么坐在上面
And now you’re just sitting on it.
我给你带了条小地毯
I got you a throw rug.
我不需要
I don’t need that.
要是我说迈尔斯·戴维斯在上面撒过尿呢
What if I said Miles Davis pissed on it?
这话也太无礼了
It’s almost insulting.
是真的吗
Is it true?
你要什么时候才拆包这些盒子啊
When are you going to unpack these boxes?
等我有了自己的俱乐部
When I unpack them in my own club.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian!
这简直就像被人甩了还继续跟踪人家
It’s like a girl broke up with you and you’re stalking her.
你不会还常去那里吧
You’re not still going by there, are you?
那…
That’s…
我不敢相信
I can’t believe
他们把那里改成了一个桑巴小吃餐馆
they turned it into a samba-tapas place.
我的天哪 塞巴斯蒂安
Oh my God, Sebastian!
要么桑巴 要么小吃
Samba. Tapas.
选一个 把一个做好也行啊
Pick one, you know. Do one right.
有个姑娘我想介绍你认识
I have someone I want you to meet.
我谁也不想认识
I don’t want to meet anyone.
不 我真的谁也不想认识
N-no, I don’t want to meet anyone.
-这是老爸给你的吗 -是的
– Dad gave you this? – Yes.
你会喜欢她的
You’ll like her.
我不觉得我会喜欢她
I don’t think I’m gonna like her.
-她喜欢爵士乐吗 -也许不喜欢
– Does she like jazz? – Probably not.
那我们能聊些什么
Then what are we gonna talk about?
我不知道 无所谓
I dont know! It doesn’t matter.
好吗
Okay?
因为你住得像个隐士一样
Because you’re living like a hermit.
你开车连保险都没上
You’re driving without insurance!
-没话可聊还无所谓 -对 无所谓
– Doesn’t matter? – Yes. Doesn’t matter.
-好吧 -你得认真一点
– Okay. – You need to get serious.
那我认识一个脸上有纹身的家伙该介绍你认识
Well then I know a guy with a face tattoo you should see.
-太低级了 -他有一颗赤诚的心
– Okay, low blow. – With a heart of gold.
-认真点 -认真 劳拉…
– Get serious! – Get serious? Laura…
-我对我的未来有很认真的规划 -我知道
– I… I had a very serious plan for my future. – I know.
我被诱骗了不是我的错
It’s not my fault I got Shanghaied.
你不是被诱骗 你是被榨干了
You didn’t get Shanghaied. You got ripped off.
区别在哪
What’s the difference?
我不知道 后者没你说得那么浪漫
I don’t know. It’s not as romantic as that.
别坐在…
Don’t sit…
所有人都知道那家伙很可疑 除了你
Everybody knew that guy was shady, except for you.
你为什么要说”浪漫”
Why do you say “Romantic”…
就像是什么下流的词一样
like it’s a dirty word?
没付的账单可不浪漫 打电♥话♥给她
Unpaid bills are not romantic. Call her.
我不会打给她的
I’m not going to call her.
事实上 你表现得好像生活
The thing is… You’re acting like life’s…
已经把我逼入绝境了似的
got me on the ropes.
我就想被逼入绝境
I want to be on the ropes.
好吗 我就要让生活
Okay? I’m just – I’m letting life
不断打击我 直到它累了
hit me until it gets tired.
然后我再狠狠反击
And then I’m gonna hit back.
这是经典的”倚绳战术”
It’s a classic “Rope-a-dope”.
好吧 拳王 我爱你
Okay, Ali. I love you.
赶紧把你的盒子拆包了
Unpack your boxes.
-我会换锁的 -你付不起那钱
– I’m gonna change the locks. – You can’t afford it.
我是凤♥凰♥ 正在涅槃
I am a phoenix rising from the ashes.
比尔 感谢你让我回来
Bill, thanks for letting me back.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
我想告诉你我已经焕然一新
I want you to know that you’re looking at a new man.
-很好 -我很乐意来这里
– Good. – A man that’s happy to be here.
好极了
Excellent.
-很容易合作 -你会照着歌♥单弹
– Very easy to work with. – And you’re gonna play the setlist?
乐意至极
Happy to.
尽管我不觉得有人会在意我弹的是什么
Even though I don’t think anybody cares what I play.
不过我会的
But yeah.
如果你说的”任何人”
Well, if by “Anyone” you mean…
是指除了我以外的人 那就没错了
anyone other than me, that would be correct.
我在意 我可不想听到自♥由♥创作的爵士乐
I care, and I don’t wanna hear the free jazz.
好的 没问题
Right. Okay.
不过我以为在这城里
Although I – I thought that in this town
都是弹一首你的 弹一首我的
worked on a sort of “One for you, one for me” type system.
要不两首你的 一首我的
How about two for you, one for me?
要不全弹你的 不弹我的
How about all for you and none for me?
-非常好 -好吧
– That’s perfect! Yes. – Great.
-好 -好 共同的决定
– Okay. – Okay. Mutual decision.
没错 是我做的决定
Right. Made- made by me.
是 而我通过了 所以…
Right. And I signed off on it so…
随便你 尽管骗自己吧
Whatever. Tell yourself what you wanna know.
欢迎回来
Hello. Welcome back.
还有更好的方式说欢迎 卡伦
There’s a nice way to say that, Karen.
小塞
Seb.
我确实听到你说的了
I do- I do- I hear what you’re saying.
但我觉得那不是你真实的意思
But I don’t think you’re saying what you mean.
我觉得你没听懂我说了什么 你被开除了
Yeah, I don’t think you hear what I’m saying. You’re fired.
你说是这么说的
Well I- That’s what you’re
但你不是那个意思 你的意思是…
saying but that’s not what you mean. You mean is..
你被开除了
You’re fired.
照着歌♥单弹
… play the setlist.
-不 我告诉你”太迟了” -是个警告
– No. What I’m saying is “Too late”. – It is a warning.
你是外星来的吗
What- what planet are you from?
别开除我 别开除我
Don’t fire me. Don’t fire me.
你被开除了 抱歉 小塞
You’re done. I’m sorry, Seb.
今天可是圣诞节
It’s Christmas.
没错 我看见这些装饰了 新年好运