又一个炙热的南加州艳阳天
It’s another hot and sunny Southern California day.
洛杉矶市中心现在温度为29度
The temperature in downtown Los Angeles is 29…
夜间将会降至…
and at night will drop to…
*遥想那一天*
*I think about that day*
*我将他留在圣达菲西边*
*I left him at the Greyhound Station*
*灵缇车站*
*West of Santa Fe*
*雨季年华十七岁 少年情谊尤显真*
*We were 17 but he was sweet and it was true*
*但我还是做了该做的事*
*Still I did what I had to do*
*因为我知道*
*Cause I just knew*
*夏日周日夜*
*Summer Sunday nights*
*我们陷进座椅 灯光转暗*
*We’d sink into our seats right as they dimmed out all the lights*
*音乐和机器 交织的多彩世界*
*A Technicolor world made out of music and machine*
*银幕召唤着我*
*It called me to be on that screen*
*跃动在每一幕*
*And live inside each scene*
*身无分文 跳上巴士 来到这里*
*Without a nickel to my name. Hopped a bus, here I came*
*是勇敢还是疯狂*
*Could be brave or just insane*
*待见分晓*
*We’ll have to see*
*因为或许在那个沉睡的小镇*
*Cause maybe in that sleepy town*
*灯光黯淡时 少年终会来*
*He’ll sit one day, the lights are down*
*他会看见我面庞 过往记忆上心头*
*He’ll see my face and think of how he used to know me*
*攀登山岭 我冲向山巅*
*Climb these hills, I’m reaching for the heights*
*追逐闪亮的光芒*
*And chasing all the lights that shine*
*当他们让你失望*
*And when they let you down*
*你会重新振作*
*You’ll get up off the ground*
*因为太阳照常升起 又是一个艳阳天*
*Cause morning rolls around and it’s another day of sun*
*每天我都会听到*
*I hear’em every day*
*峡谷传来永不消散的旋律*
*The rhythms in the canyons that’ll never fade away*
*酒吧里回荡着 昨日的美妙歌♥谣*
*The ballads in barrooms left by those who came before*
*他们说 你得有更多追求*
*They say: “You gotta want it more”*
*于是我敲打着每一扇门*
*So I bang on every door*
*即便屡次遭拒绝 即便钱财皆散尽*
*And even when the answer’s “No” or when my money’s running low*
*我只需要布满灰尘的麦克风*
*The dusty mic and neon glow*
*还有耀眼的霓虹灯*
*Are all I need*
*某天当我唱起自己的歌♥*
*And someday as I sing my song*
*小镇男孩来聆听*
*A small-town kid’ll come along*
*激励他不断前行*
*That’ll be the thing to push him on and go go*
*攀登山岭 我冲向山巅*
*Climb these hills, I’m reaching for the heights*
*追逐闪亮的光芒*
*And chasing all the lights that shine*
*当他们让你失望*
*And when they let you down*
*你会重新振作*
*You’ll get up off the ground*
*因为太阳照常升起 又是一个艳阳天*
*Cause morning rolls around and it’s another day of sun*
*当他们让你失望*
*And when they let you down*
*太阳照常升起*
*The morning rolls around*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It’s another day of sun*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It’s another day of sun*
*又是一个艳阳天 艳阳天*
*It’s another day of sun Sun, sun, sun, sun*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It’s another day of sun*
*再来一个艳阳天*
*Just one more day of sun*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It’s another day of sun*
*又开始新一天*
*Another day has just begun*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It’s another day of sun*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It’s another day of sun*
我们简直不敢相信发生了什么
We could not believe what was happening.
我发誓 她喝高了
I swear to God. She was wrecked.
她彻底喝高了 我知道
She was completely wrecked! I know!
我知道 完全疯了
I know, it was- it was pure insanity.
是”疯”吗
“It was insanity?”
失控 “完全失控了”
Lunacy. “It was pure lunacy.”
他有病吧 我该走了
What is his problem? I should go.
-卡布奇诺 谢谢 -好的
– Cappuccino, please. – Right. Of course.
-我们请 -不 谢谢 一定要付
– On us. – Oh no, thank you. I insist.
该死
Shit!
-米娅 你去哪 -已经过了五分钟了
– Mia, where do you think you’re going? – Oh, it’s five after.
-你明天最好早点来 -好的
– You better be early tomorrow – Okay.
晚上愉快
Have a good night!
她喝高了
She was wrecked.
完全失控了 简直…
It was pure lunacy! It was…
简直太疯狂了 我…
It was so crazy and I just…
要是你早就死了
Oh, you would have died.
不 特纳挺好的 挺好的 我只是…
No, Turner is fine. Turner is fine. I just uhm…
你是要等到了丹佛再告诉她还是…
Are you going to wait until Denver to tell her, or …?
什么
What?
好吧
Okay.
不 我替你高兴
No, I’m happy for you.
真的 我替你高兴 我只是…
I am. I’m happy for you. I just…
我只是觉得…
I just thought…
-我也不知道我在想什么 -打扰了
– I don’t know what I thought I guess it just… – I’m sorry.
-怎么了鲁比 -杰西卡打电♥话♥来了
– What Ruby? – Jessica called.
-告诉她我回头打给她 -两分钟行吗
– Tell her I call her back. – In two minutes?
不用两分钟
Less than two minutes.
-我去给你买♥♥午饭 -我这边快结束了 谢谢
– I’ll go get your lunch. – I’m almost done. Thank you.
我想可以了
You know what? I think we’re good.
感谢你来试镜
Thanks for coming in.
不是吧 你要不要开个窗啊
Holy shit! You want to open a window?
-我在等你闪亮登场呢 -谢了
– I was trying to give you an entrance. – Thank you.
米娅 试镜怎么样
Mia! How the audition go?
彼此彼此 是简负责吗 还是瑞秋
Same here. Was Jen there? Or Rachel?
-我不知道她俩是谁 -她俩是最糟的
– I do not know who Jen and Rachel are. – They are the worst.
-我不知道她们在不在 -肯定是她们在
– I don’t know if they were there. – I bet that they were.
浴室里怎么还开起会来了
Why is there a convention in the bathroom?
对了
Oh, right.
还有两分钟了 米娅你也去的吧
Two minutes people. Mia you’re coming, right?
去不了
I can’t!
我要工作
I’m working.
什么
What?
她是说”工作”吗
Did she just say “Working”?
-怎么了 -很遗憾你今天不顺利
– What? – Sorry it didn’t go well today.
我收件箱里有四个角色
And there’s like four things in my inbox…
都特别适合你 我推荐你去
that you’re perfect for and I will submit you.
但现在 你得跟我们一起
But right now, you’re coming.
会很有趣的
It will be fun.
才不会
It’s not gonna be fun.
-可以很有趣的 -并不会
– It could be. – It’s not.
全都是一群想攀高枝的人
It’s gonna be a bunch of social climbers,
全都塞进一栋大玻璃房♥子
all packed into one of those big glass houses.
这件看着很眼熟啊
This looks familiar.
-我打算还来着 -你借了多久了
– I was gonna give that back. – How long have you had this?
-拜托米娅 -很久了
– Come on, Mia! – A long time.
你还有什么时候能有机会
When else are you gonna get to see
在一间屋子里看到所有好莱坞的套路呢
a very Hollywood cliche crammed into the same room?
我们一起来取笑他们
We’ll make fun of it together!
“我对你很失望 莱克斯”
“I’m disappointed in you, Lex.”
没什么乐子可找的
There’s nothing to make fun of.
这场派对会像是…人性最光辉的展现
This party is gonna be like… humanity at its finest.
*你接到了邀请*
*You got the invitation*
*地址也给了你*
*You got the right address*
*想来一杯吗*
*You need some medication?*
*答案永远是肯定的*
*The answer’s always “Yes”*
*一次偶然的邂逅*
*A little chance encounter*
*可能就是你一直期待的*
*Could be the one you’ve waited for*
*再努力一点*
*Just squeeze a bit more*
*今晚我们有任务在身 今晚是演出时刻*
*Tonight we’re on a mission. Tonight’s the casting call*
*若这才是真正的试镜*
*If this is the real audition*
*上帝请帮帮我们*
*Oh, God, help us all.*
*留下了美好印象 世人将皆知你姓名*
*You make the right impression Then everybody knows your name*
*我们上了快车道*
*We’re in the fast lane*
*人群中的某个人或许你需要结交*
*Someone in the crowd could be the one you need to know*
*助你腾飞的那个人*
*The one to finally lift you off the ground*
*人群中的某个人或许能带你去任何想去的地方*
*Someone in the crowd could take you where you wanna go*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!