Jack’s back.
杰克回来了
Tell Mr. Patchett I have no intention of changing my vote.
告诉巴却先生我不会改变的
It may surprise some that
有的人或许会感到惊讶
an official would admit to making a mistake
一个政♥治♥人物竟然能勇于认错
but after due consideration
可是经过深思熟虑以后
I am changing my position on the matter before the council.
我决定改变对此事的立场
“Go west, America,”
“西进吧 美国! ”
was a slogan of Manifest Destiny.
是当年政♥府♥的伟大号♥召
Today is that last step westward with no stop signs
今天西进步伐将完成最后一步
no traffic signals, from downtown
因为从市中心一直到海边
to the beach in 20 minutes.
二十分钟的路程沿途没有任何的红绿灯
What were you going to start with?
你想从那一行干起?
Prostitution?
绿灯户?
Gambling?
赌场?
Go back to Jersey, sonny.
回新泽西去吧 孩子
This is the City of the Angels
这里是天使之城
and you haven’t got any wings.
而你身上没有翅膀
Nice to see you again. Take care.
改天见 保重
I wondered when you’d knock on my door again, Officer White.
我一直在想 你什么时候会再来找我 怀特警员
It’s Bud.
叫我巴德
Bud.
巴德
Why me?
为什么选上我?
I don’t know.
我不知道
This election
这一次的选举
is about the future of law enforcement in Los Angeles.
关系着洛啥ue073治安的未来
City Councilman Rogers represents that future.
而罗杰议员正代表着我们美好的未来
So let’s dig deep
所以请大家慷慨解囊
and get a moral man re-elected.
协助一个高尚正直的人当选
Ellis Loew wants to say a few words.
我们现在欢迎艾利斯罗来说几句话
Thank you, Brett Chase.
谢谢你 布雷特雀斯
The talented star of Badge of Honor.
警网群英中杰出的大明星
Let me tell you,
我可以告诉各位
I am so thrilled to be here.
我今天能够站在这里觉得非常的荣幸
Big V.
大文·杰克
Good to see you back.
很高兴看到你回来了
How they hanging, Sid?
最近勇猛十足吧
Down around my ankles.
都举不起头来了
You tight with the D.A., Jackie?
你跟检察官很熟吗? 杰克
Yes.
很熟
Yeah. He tried to throw me off the force last Christmas.
他去年圣诞节还想让我走路呢
How about some payback, big-time?
想不想好好报个仇?
Plus the usual 50 dollar donation to the Jack Vincennes retirement fund.
另外我照常捐五十块钱给杰克·文生的退休基金
Did you know the D.A. was a swish?
你知道检察官他是同性恋吗?
No kidding?
真的吗?
Remember Matt Reynolds? Christmas Eve?
你还记得麦特·雷诺吗?
“The Movie Premiere Pot Bust”?
去年的耶诞夜大明星首映场被捕
He just got off the honor farm.
他刚刚服完狱外役回来
What’s he doing here?
那他到这儿来干什么?
Reynolds is acey-deucey,
雷诺是个双性恋
not to mention broke.
如果有钱赚当然更起劲
I’m getting him to fuck the D.A. for $100.
我给了他一百块钱让他跟检察官搞
That’s twice the $50 you got for wrecking his career.
比你毁了他演艺生涯的酬劳还要多一倍
Come here, come here.
过来
Jesus, don’t bring him
天哪!不要叫他过来
That’s D.A. Loew right there.
那边那位就是罗检察官
Ok.

You need a drink?
要不要先喝杯酒
Yeah.

Look after him.
照顾他一下
Matt, this is Jack.
麦特 这位是杰克
No secrets between me and him.
我们之间没有什么秘密
How you doing? I’m okay. How’re you?
你好吗? 我很好 你呢?
I’m good.
很好
Have we met before?
我们以前有没有见过面?
Yeah.

Was it at a party?
是在宴会上吗?
It was something like that.
跟今天的场合差不多
Fleur-de-Lis party, right?
法兰西王朝的宴会对吧?
Right.

Fleur-de-Lis.
法兰西王朝
“Whatever you desire.”
任君选择
Dope, hookers that look like movie stars.
毒品 长的像电影明星的女郎
Pierce Patchett has it all.
皮尔斯·巴却全都一应俱全
You could say that again.
真是一点都没错
Pierce, he’s not like regular guys.
皮尔斯跟其它的人不太一样
I dig him, but
我很喜欢他 不过
you know he scares me too.
你知道的 他也让我很害怕
Really?
真的吗?
How?
怎么会呢?
When I came out to L.A. this isn’t exactly where I saw myself ending up.
我刚到洛杉机的时候根本没想到会变成今天这样
Yeah, well get in line.
是啊 大家都一样
Your courage, kid. Drink up.
壮壮胆吧 孩子 干杯
I don’t think I should do this.
我看还是不要好了
It’s not like you don’t know how.
你又不是不知道怎么做?
Jack’s connected to Badge of Honor.
杰克跟警网群英制♥作♥很熟的
Pull this off, you’ll get a part.
事情做好了他会替你争取个角色的
I smell a comeback, don’t you, Jack?
我看有人要东山再起了对不对 杰克?
The D.A.’s free.
检察官他有空了
Go introduce yourself. Go on.
去自我介绍一下 快点
Tell him about the opening on the show.
你说话啊 杰克告诉他你会替他争取的
I’m pretty sure I can get you a part on this show.
对 我有把握可以让你上节目
But that’s later on.
不过那是以后的事了
Tonight, go on over there and pretend it’s an acting job.
今晚你应该假装你是在演戏
Like show biz.
这也是演艺事业的一种
Acting, that’s it.
演戏 没错
Right. No one’s going to know about this?
对 没有人会知道对不对?
No.
没有
It’ll be our secret.
这是我们之间的秘密
Show biz.
好 演艺事业
That’s it. Go on.
对 快去
Show biz.
演艺事业
If Reynolds works his charms,
如果雷诺施展他的魅力
which I know he will
而我知道他会的
they’ll be at the Hollywood Center Motel, room 203.
那他们待会应该会在好莱坞中心旅馆203房♥
Meet me there at midnight for a photo shoot.
子夜的时候到那儿等我好拍照
And maybe we can work in the Hollywood sign this time.
说不定这一次可以把 好莱坞那个大招牌给照进去
What do you know about Pierce Patchett?
你对皮尔巴却了解多少
I know what you know.
跟你一样所知不多
He’s rich.
他很有钱
Invested in the freeways, which’ll make him richer.
然后把钱拿去盖高速公路了 使得它变的更有钱了
Why?
你干嘛问这个?
I just keep hearing rumors, you know.
我不断听到一些谣言
High-class porn, drugs,
什么高档应♥召♥站 毒品
hookers that look like movie stars.
长的像电影明星的妓♥女♥
Patchett’s what I call twilight.
巴却是那种不惹眼的人物
He isn’t queer or Red.
他举止也不古怪 也不是共♥产♥党
He cannot help me in my quest for prime sinnuendo.
根本没什么新奇刺♥激♥的故事可以让我写的
As though Badge of Honor would touch that guy with a 10-foot pole
就好像警网群英的制♥作♥人不会找那家伙演戏一样
after he’s been Hush-Hush cover boy twice in one year.
因为他一年当中二度当上我杂♥志♥的封面人物
See you soon.
待会见
Midnight. I guarantee all kinds of illegal activity.
子夜 我保证定会非常紧张刺♥激♥的
Another? Yeah.
再来一杯? 对
Kid?
小子
Brother.
兄弟
Come on, you don’t have to do this–
好了 你犯不着干这种事
Thank you for what you did for me
非常谢谢你为我报仇
for killing those animals who raped me.
杀了那些强♥暴♥我的禽兽
Will you thank Officer White for me, please?
请你替我谢谢怀特警员好吗
Sure.
当然
Seeing him come through the door is about the only thing I remember.
我现在脑海里只记得 看见他从那个门走过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!