Leonard Bidwell?
雷欧那比威尔吗?
Come down here and talk to us.
下来聊聊吧
How’s the left these days?
最近左拳练得怎么样?
What’s it to you?
这关你什么事?
I saw you fight Kid Gavilan.
我看过你跟佳威兰小子打拳
I like your style.
我很喜欢你的拳风
What do you want, Mr. Policeman?
你有什么事?警♥察♥先生
You got a brother in Folsom.
你有个兄弟关在佛森监狱
I put him there.
我知道 是我把他关进去的
Until 1970.
他得关到1970年
How’d you like to make it 1960?
你希不希望只关到1960年
I know the judge, and Lieutenant Exley is good friends with the D.A.
我认识那位法官副组长是检察官的好朋友
We’re looking for 3 colored guys who like to shoot shotguns.
好了 我们在找三个爱玩散♥弹♥枪♥的黑人
One owns a maroon Mercury coupe.
其中一个开着褐红色的跑车
Want me to snitch?
你想害我背上罪人的名字
Want to buy your brother 10 years?
你想不想帮你哥哥减个十年
It was 10 years, right?
是十年对不对?
Yeah, 10 years.
对 十年
You don’t have to say anything,
你用不着开口
just look at this list and point.
只要看看名单 用手指就行了
He’s bad, so I’ll just tell you.
那家伙很坏所以我直接告诉你
Sugar Ray Collins.
蜜糖雷伊柯林斯
Drives a maroon ’49 coupe.
开着一部49年的福特跑车
Beautiful ride.
车子很漂亮
Don’t know about shotguns,
有没有散♥弹♥枪♥我不知道
but he gets his thrills killing dogs.
不过他一向以杀狗为乐
He’s righteous trash.
他是标准的垃圾
Look at that. It’s five minutes from here.
你看看 离这儿才五分钟
Thanks.
谢谢你
I’ll hear from you
你会给我消息吧?
about my brother?
我哥哥的事
Keep it up, Lenny. U p!
手抬高一点 雷尼 抬高一点
There it is. It’s in the back.
到了 在后面
One of ours. Shit,
自己人的车 该死
somebody beat us here!
有人想赶在我们的前面
Damn it! My glasses!
该死 我的眼镜
You’re kidding!
你开什么玩笑
Well, just don’t shoot me.
反正别朝我开枪就是了
What are you doing here?
你们来做什么?
We were in the neighborhood.
我们正好在这附近
What do you got? Three 12gauge pumps.
查到什么了? 三把十二发的散♥弹♥枪♥
And cash.
空的子弹盒 还有一些现金
So long, Vice. Badge of Honor,
再见了 扫黄组
here I come.
警网群英 我来了
Fuck you! This is our collar.
去你的 这机会是我们的
Quiet!
安静!
I’m ranking officer here.
这儿我官阶最高
We go as a team. End of story.
我们合作抓人 不用再争了
Right.

How many ways in?
有几个人口?
Only one. Up the stairs.
只有一个 从楼梯上去
He’s very serious.
他是很认真的
Police! Don’t shoot!
我们是警♥察♥! 搞什么? 不要开枪
Don’t move.
别动
Ace him, Jack! Shut up.
杀了他 杰克 闭嘴 布鲁尼
Anxious, aren’t you?
很紧张吧?
Don’t kill them.
不要杀他们
Back, back, back!
退回去 退回去
Get off me!
你放开我
Against the wall!
面对着墙站好
Against the wall!
面对着墙站好
Put your hands up!
把双手举起来
Get over there.
过来 孩子 快点
Shut up! Hands behind your back!
闭嘴 把手放在背后
So how’s it feel getting out of the office?
怎样? 走出办公室的感觉如何
This came from forensics.
这是监识组来的报告
“Burning clothes.
他们在烧衣服
Casitas Youth Camp.”
卡西达少年监狱
It’s crowded in here, White.
这儿挺挤的 怀特
These guys killed Stensland.
他们杀死了史丹斯兰
The ejection marks on the shells fired from the shotguns
这些弹壳上面的弹道痕迹
are identical to those on the shell casings found at the Nite Owl.
跟我们在夜猫子找到的弹壳是一样的
I want confessions, Edmund.
我要他们坦白招供 埃德蒙
A night’s stewing has softened them up.
熬了一晚他们应该已经软化了
I’ll break them, sir.
我会瓦解他们心理防线的
Are you sure golden boy is up to the task, Cap?
你确定我们金童干的来吗?
I think you’d be surprised what the lad is capable of.
我想你会被他的能耐吓一跳的
You’re 22. Aren’t you, Ray?
你今年22岁对不对?
Did an officer work you over?
有没有警♥察♥修理过你?
You’re 22, right?
你今年22岁对不对?
Why do you keep asking that?
你为什么一直这样子问我?
22 makes it a gas chamber bounce.
因为满22岁就可以判死刑
You should’ve pulled this caper years ago.
所以你应该十年前杀人才对的
Get life, do a little Youth Authority jolt
判个终生监禁 在少年感化院关到21岁
transfer to Folsom a big man
再转到佛森监狱去
get yourself a sissy.
找个爱人同志
I don’t truck with no sissies.
我不搞同性恋那一套的
Louis.
路易斯
What?
干嘛?
You did the Casitas Youth Camp with Louis.
你跟路易斯两个人 在卡西达一起坐过牢对不对?
Why you keep asking me about Louis?
你为什么一直问我路易斯的事情?
His business is his business.
他的事跟我无关
Sugar, Louis told me you went sissy up at Casitas.
蜜糖 路易斯跟我说你在卡西达搞过同性恋
You couldn’t do the time,
你熬不下去了
so you got a big white boy to look after you.
所以找了个白人男孩来照顾你
Said they called you “Sugar”
他们还说他们会管你叫蜜糖
because you gave it out so sweet.
是因为你对爱人同志很甜
Louis gave it up at Casitas.
路易斯他才献出了玻璃呢
I was the boss jock in my dorm!
我在我们牢房♥是老大
Louis was the sissy!
路易斯才是爱人同志
Louis gave it up for candy bars!
路易斯为棒棒糖就献身了
He isn’t got the sense of a dog!
他简直此狗还笨
You like to shoot dogs.
听说你很喜欢杀狗
Dogs got no reason to live.
狗没有资格活
Feel the same way about people?
你对人也有同样的感觉嘛?
What’re you trying to say?
你到底想说什么嘛?
We got the shotguns.
我们搜到散♥弹♥枪♥了
I don’t own no shotguns.
我根本没有什么散♥弹♥枪♥的
Why were you throwing clothes in the incinerator?
你们为什么把衣服拿去烧呢?
Say what?
你说什么?
A neighbor said she saw you throwing clothes in the incinerator.
有邻居说看见你们把衣服拿去焚化炉烧
Doesn’t look good.
这样子可不太妙
I isn’t talking till I see a judge.
没见到法官之前我不会再说话了
Were you on hop?
你是不是吸了毒了?
You were passed out when we arrested you.
我们逮捕你的时候你已经摊在那儿
Ty and Louis fuck with that shit, not me.
泰依跟路易斯才会吸那玩意儿
Where do they get their stuff?
我不会 他们在哪儿弄到货的?
Man. Give me one to feed the D.A.
快点 给我个人向检察官交待
It’ll make me look good
这样子我脸上好看一点
and I’ll say Sugar Ray’s not a punk like his sissy partners.
那我相信你不是同性恋
All right.
好了 雷蒙
Tell me one more thing about Jones and Fontaine.
多说一点路易斯和泰依的事
Where do they get drugs?
他们在哪儿弄到毒品的?
Roland Navarette.
罗兰那法瑞那儿
He runs a hole-up on Bunker Hill.
他在木屋山庄那儿有个据点
And he sells red devils.
而且还卖♥♥红魔鬼
Exley’s good, I’ll give him that.
艾斯利很行 我服了他了
I’ll take a break.
我要去休息一下了
You know, Ray,
对了 雷依
I’m talking about the gas chamber
我都说你可能被送进毒气室了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!