Eve, call me Dudley.
叫我杜德利就好了
I came up with a title for the story.
我已经为报导拟好标题了
I’m calling it “Silent Night with the LAPD.”
我想用”与洛城警局共渡平安夜 ”
That’s grand.
非常好嘛!
Now remember, Bobby, that’s “Smith.”
别忘了!
With an “S.”
我姓史密斯 一个S
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢你们! 谢谢!
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐! 谢谢!
Hold on there, lads.
等一下 小伙子
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
I saw the test results on the lieutenant’s exam.
我看过考试的结果了
First out of 23.
你在23人中名列榜首
What’ll it be, then?
你打算调到哪儿?
Patrol Division? Internal Affairs? What?
巡逻 政风 还是哪儿?
I was thinking Detective Bureau.
我想到刑事局来
Edmund you’re a political animal.
埃德蒙 你是权谋型的人物
You have the eye for human weakness,
你能洞悉人性的弱点
but not the stomach.
却没有硬汉的胆识
You’re wrong, sir.
你错了 长官
Would you be willing to plant evidence on a suspect you knew to be guilty
对一个你明知有罪的人 你愿意用栽赃的方式
in order to insure an indictment?
以确保法♥院♥判他有罪吗?
We’ve been over this.
这些我们以前谈过了
Yes or no?
愿不愿意?
No.
不愿意
Would you beat a confession out of a suspect you knew to be guilty?
你愿意用严刑拷打的方式让犯人招供吗?
No.
不愿意
Would you shoot a hardened criminal in the back
你会从背后射杀一个顽劣的罪犯
in order to offset the chance that some lawyer–
以免律师为他脱罪?
No.
不会
Then for the love of God don’t be a detective.
那看在上帝的份上 别干刑♥警♥
Work where you don’t have to make those kind of choices.
去你不用做出这种事的地方
Dudley, I know you mean well
杜德利 我知道你是一片好意
but I don’t need to do it the way you did or my father.
可是我不见得要学你或者是我父亲
At least get rid of the glasses.
那至少把你的眼镜拿掉吧
I can’t think of a man on the Bureau who wears them.
我想不出来局里有谁戴眼镜的
If I get held up, you guys better be here.
哪天我被抢了你们最好快点来
Hi, Nick.
嗨 尼克
I need a delivery.
替我送些酒到家里去
A case each of gin, rum, Scotch.
琴酒、兰姆、威士忌各一箱
Sounds like a hell of a party.
听来好像是很盛大的派对
Be right with you.
马上就好
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you, officer.
祝你圣诞快乐 警♥察♥先生
That obvious?
一眼就看出来啦
It’s practically stamped on your forehead.
就写在你的额头上
There you go.
你的酒
See what he wants, Buzz.
去看看他有什么事 巴兹
Get lost, why don’t you?
喂 闪一边去好不好?
Down! Get your fucking head down.
趴下 头低下去
I got a license for that.
我有执照的
Cut me some slack. I used to be a cop.
少来了 我以前也是警♥察♥
” Leland Meeks.” Never heard of you.
李兰·米克斯 没听说过
They call me Buzz.
大伙都叫我巴兹
I don’t give a rat’s ass what they call you.
我才不管大伙叫你什么
Keep your head down.
头低下去
And stay thereBuzz.
别乱动 巴兹
You okay?
你没事吧?
She’s fine.
她很好
I’m not asking you, sir.
我不是在问你
Somebody hit you?
有人打你吗?
It’s not what you think.
事情不是你想的那样
What is it, then?
那事情是怎样的?
You got the wrong idea, mister. I’m fine.
你误会了 先生 我很好的
But it’s nice to know you care.
但是谢谢你的关心
Drive safely.
小心开车
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
You know him?
你认识他吗?
Yeah, I’ve seen him around.
见过几次
He used to be a cop.
他以前是警♥察♥
They’re sitting in the dark, goofing on the Christmas tree.
屋内没开灯 他们在圣诞树下闹翻天了
Put your camera right there.
相机摆这儿
When I walk out, I’ll stop here.
我出来以后 会走到这儿来
Get the movie premiere in the background.
你就用首映会场做背景照一张
I like it.
我喜欢
“The Movie Premiere Pot Bust.”
首映会场上巨星吸大♥麻♥被捕
When I walk out, I don’t want your floodlights in my eyes.
我走出来的时候可别用闪光灯照我
Consider it done. You hear that, Chip?
没问题! 听到了没有?
Come on.
好了 走吧
Go! Pop them!
低一点 开灯
Freeze! Police!
不许动 我是警♥察♥
Come on. Come on, let’s go.
快点快走
My family’s coming in–
我老婆孩子明天就要来了
It’ll be a nice Christmas gift.
好好当个圣诞礼物吧
Hi, Tammy.
你好 泰米
Hi, Matt.
你好 麦特
Right over here.
看这边 转过来
Just turn. Hold it. Got it!
等一下 行了
The Movie Premiere Pot Bust!
“首映场上巨星吸大♥麻♥被捕 ”
Take them in.
把他们带到好莱坞分局去
I’ll get the evidence.
我去搜集证据
“It’s Christmas Eve in the City of Angels
天使之城的平安夜
and while decent citizens sleep the sleep of the righteous
善良的市民都已酣然入睡
hopheads prowl for marijuana
瘾君子却汲汲然找寻着大♥麻♥
not knowing that a man is coming to stop them:
全然不知有人要来阻止他们
Celebrity crime-stopper, Jack Vincennes.
那人就是著名的犯罪终结者杰克·文生
Scourge of grasshoppers and dope fiends everywhere.”
所有瘾君子的克星
You like it?
喜欢吗? 杰克老弟
Yeah, subtle.
喜欢 文笔很好
What took you?
怎么去那么久?
My partner stopped to help a damsel in distress.
我的伙伴中途跑去帮小姐了
His priorities are all screwed up.
他根本搞不清楚轻重缓急
Up to your old tricks again, Bud?
又玩老把戏了 巴德
Hollywood Jack,
杰克 好莱坞杰克
what brings you to our humble station house?
是什么风把你吹到我们这个穷乡僻壤来的
How are you? Why are you here?
你们好吗? 你来做什么?
You know me. Keeping the streets safe.
我在维持市区的治安啊
Take these two, get them dressed and book them.
让她们穿上衣服 然后收押
The party’s upstairs.
大伙都在楼上
Okay, I’ll be right up.
我马上上去
What’s that for?
这干什么?
You are watch commander tonight, aren’t you?
你是今晚的值勤官 对吧?
Yeah. So?
那有怎样?
A gratuity from Hush-Hush magazine.
这是嘘嘘杂♥志♥的一点心意
Buy yourself some new loafers.
拿去买♥♥双新鞋也好
No thanks, Jack. You keep your payoff.
不用了 谢谢 你自己留着吧
I’m not interested.
我没兴趣
What the hell is this?
什么事?
Six spics. Mexicans, sir. The ones who assaulted Brown and Helenowski.
他们就是攻击布朗跟黑伦的那六个墨西哥人
I heard Helenowski bled 6 pints and Brown’s in a coma.
听说黑伦大量失血而布朗昏迷不醒
They have bruises and muscle pulls.
他们只受了点轻伤回家去了
It’s not what I heard.
我听说的可不是这样
Get them into lock up.
把他们带进牢房♥去
Stens,
喂 史丹斯
you guys hear what those taco benders did to Helenowski and Brown?
有没有听说那六个墨西哥人怎么整布朗他们的?
Helenowski lost an eye,
黑伦失去了一只眼睛
and they’re reading Brown his last rites.
而布朗则已经奄奄一息了
That ought to make for a very merry Christmas for them.
他们今年的圣诞节过得可真是凄惨呀
Hey, guys.
喂 各位
Guys. They brought the Mexicans in.
各位 他们抓到墨西哥人了
They’re downstairs.
人就在楼下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!