Dudley Smith is a highly decorated member of the department.
杜德利是警局功勋卓著的人
I won’t smear his and Patchett’s name without–
我不会毁了他跟皮尔斯的名誉
Without what?
除非 除非怎样?
Them smearing yours first?
他们先毁了你的名誉?
What do they have?
你有什么把柄在他们手上?
Pictures of you and Matt Reynolds with your pants down?
你跟雷诺一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的照片?
You have any proof?
你有证据吗?
The proof had his throat slit.
证人已经被宰了
So far, you’re not denying it.
到目前为止 你并未否认
I won’t dignify this with answers.
我不屑于做任何回答
Now if you gentlemen will excuse me
如果二位不介意的话
I have a press conference for Jack Vincennes that I have to prepare for.
我还得去向记者说明杰克·文生遇害的事
Unless you came to wipe my ass,
除非你们是要来替我擦屁♥股♥的
I believe we’re through.
否则我们之间好像没什么事了
Don’t pull that good cop-bad cop crap.
好了 少来白脸黑脸那一套了
I practically invented it.
我还是开山始祖呢
So what if some homo actor is dead.
死了个同性恋男演员又怎样
Boys, girls, ten of them get off the bus to L.A. everyday.
男男女♥女♥ 这种人满街都是
Pull him off me!!
叫他放开我 艾斯利
I don’t know how.
我不知道怎么跟他说
I know you think you’re the A-number-one hotshot,
我知道你自以为是头号♥大人物
but here’s the juice.
不过老实说
If I kill you,
如果我把你杀了
10 lawyers will take your place tomorrow.
明天马上会有十个律师来接你的位子
They just won’t come on a bus.
只是他们可不是满街都是
Okay!
好啦
Dudley and Patchett, they.
杜德利跟巴却他们
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天
I wouldn’t play ball
因为我不肯同流合污
so they set me up! I gave in!
所以他们设计陷害我 我只好屈服
But the kid heard everything
那个年轻人正好听见了经过
so they killed him.
所以他们把他给杀了
Why? -What are Dudley and Patchett up to?
为什么?杜德利跟皮尔斯有什么阴谋?
Taking over Mickey Cohen’s rackets.
他们要接手柯汉的盘口
Because of those pictures I couldn’t prosecute them!
因为有了那些照片 我无法起诉他们
Oh, Jesus!
哦 天啊
Help me up!
拉我起来
Is that how you ran the good cop-bad cop?
你以前是这么玩黑脸白脸的吗
Patchett?
巴却?
Looks like his bodyguard had a conflict of interest.
看来他的保镖喜新厌旧了
Suicide note.
自杀遗书上头说
Says he killed Jack because Jack had figured out his pornography scam.
杰克发现了他开应♥召♥站 所以他杀了杰克
Slicing himself open wasn’t his idea.
他不是自杀的
2 of his fingers are broken.
他有两根手指头裂开了
They held him there.
凶手硬把他拖过来的
Or drugged him.
或是用药把他迷昏了
Dudley’s tying up his loose ends.
杜德利想亡羊补牢
Patchett’s dead.
巴却死了
He sent you after me.
他又派你来杀我
Lynn.
琳恩?
West Hollywood Sheriff.
通知西好莱坞警长
They’re closer than we are.
他们那儿此我们近
I’ll get the car.
我去开车
Keys!
钥匙
We took her to the station for safekeeping.
我们把她送到局里保护了
Hold her as Joan Smith.
把她当琼史密斯
And no one sees her unless I okay it.
除非我允许否则不许任何人见她
Someone worked her over.
有人打过她
She wouldn’t say who.
她不肯说是谁
See you, Exley.
再见 艾斯利 再见
We should talk to Lynn.
我们应该去跟琳恩谈谈
You do it.
你去
What will you do?
那你呢?
I’m going to talk to Sid Hudgens.
我去找西·德哈金斯
Compliment him on his performance at the Victory Motel.
好好夸奖一下他在胜利旅馆的演技
Remember, Bud, we need evidence.
记住 巴德 我们需要证据
I’ll get the evidence.
我会拿到证据的
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
You okay?
你还好吧?
Bud hates himself for what he did.
巴德很后悔打了你
I know how he feels.
我知道他心里的感受
I need to know what you can give me on Dudley Smith.
我必须知道你有什么 不利干杜德斯史密斯的证据
He’s a police captain in business with Patchett.
他是跟巴却同流合污的警官
I’ve never heard of him.
我没听过这个人
Do you have a place to stay?
你有没有地方可以去?
I’ll be okay.
我不会有事的
Nobody goes in without official I.D.!
没有证件的人不可以进去
He’s okay. Let him through.
他没关系 让他进来
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Someone beat him to death, and stole a bunch of files.
有人把他活活打死然后偷走了一大堆档案
Must have dug up garbage on the wrong guy.
一定是他去揭人家的疮疤
We got it narrowed down to 1000 suspects.
所以范围缩小到一千人左右
Sergeant White
怀特警员
dispatch got a call for you.
勤务中心接到你的电♥话♥
Lieutenant Exley wants you to meet him at the Victory Motel.
艾斯利警官要你到胜利旅馆去找他
You wanted to meet here?
你要我到这儿找你?
You called it. I thought Hudgens was Hudgens is dead.
是你说的 我以为哈金斯他已经死了
Let’s get out of here.
我们快走
It’s too late.
来不及了
You figured it was a set-up but came anyway?
你怀疑是圈套还来?
A lot of bad stuff happened here.
这儿发生了太多坏事了
It’s as good a place as any for it to end.
所有恩怨正好在这儿做个了结
Clip.
弹夹
All I ever wanted was to measure up to my father.
我只是想追上先父而已
Now’s your chance.
你的机会来了
He died in the line of duty, didn’t he?
他是因公殉职的对不对?
Bud.
巴德
Goddamn it!
该死
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Come on. Easy.
起来
Move!

Rollo Tomasi.
罗罗·汤马西
Who is he?
他是谁?
You are.
就是你
You’re the guy who gets away with it.
你就是那个逍遥法外的人
Jack knew it.
杰克他知道了
And so do l.
我也知道了
Are you going to shoot me
你是打算杀了我
or arrest me?
还是要逮捕我?
Good lad.
好孩子
Always the politician.
永远是那么聪明
Let me do the talking.
由我来出面说明
After I’m done,
等我说明完了 此后
they’ll make you Chief of Detectives.
你马上可以升为刑事组长
Hold up your badge
把警徽举高一点
so they’ll know you’re a policeman.
他们才会知道你是警♥察♥
You think you can talk your way out of this, Lieutenant?
你以为这么轻易就可以脱罪
No but I can tell the truth.
不 不过我可以说出真♥相♥
During our investigation of events surrounding the Nite Owl case
在调查与夜猫子案相关的事件时
Jack Vincennes, Bud White and I learned the following:
杰克·文生 巴德·怀特跟我本人发现了下列事惰
Your golden boy’s throwing his whole life away.
你的金童正在自毁前程
The 3 Nite Owl suspects
夜猫子案之三名嫌犯
while guilty of kidnapping and rape
确实犯了强♥奸♥绑♥架♥罪
were innocent of the multiple homicides at the Nite Owl.
却并未在夜猫子犯下杀人案
The gunmen were most likely
夜猫子的真正凶手极有可能是
Los Angeles police officers Michael Breuning and William Carlisle
洛杉矶警♥察♥麦可布鲁因以及威廉卡尔莱
and a third man
至干第三个人
who may or may not have been Captain Dudley Smith.
可能是 也可能不是史密斯组长
The objective:
他们杀人之目的乃是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!