a beautiful interview experience with Kurt Cobain, the god of love in human form,
有一段非常美好的采访经历
was totally ruined by nasty old dirty Miss Love
却都被又老又丑的洛芙小姐糟蹋了
running her big, fat mouth.
她那大嘴巴停不下来
Who cares about her stupid Victorian house or her sucky band
谁在乎她维多利亚风的臭房♥子 还有她糟糕透顶的乐队
or how she was so obnoxious and pushy
她坏透了 控制欲又强
that she scared poor Kurtinto going out with her?
都是她逼着科本和她约会的
Secondly, you guys are supposed to be so understanding and all that,
第二 你们不是应该很善解人意吗
so what possessed you to be so insensitive
你们怎么能对那些
to those of us who would lick the ground that Kurt Cobain walked on?
要跪舔科特柯本走过的地板的粉丝如此无情
You could have just mentioned the vile Courtney,
你提一下坏东西科特妮就行
but, oh, no, you went so far as to show her kissing Kurt.
但是 你居然有胆放她亲吻科特的照片
Blech!
要吐了
I will never forgive you. Never, never, never!
我永远不会原谅你的 永远 永远 永远
Sincerely disillusioned with life,
真·脑残粉
Stacy the Kurt slave.”
史黛西 柯特之奴
And there’s a little happy face on the bottom.
这底下还留了一个笑脸
Happy face… “This is not currently me, thanks to you.”
笑脸「都是因为你 这个人现在还不是我」
Why don’t… Why don’t you interview us?
你怎么不采访我们
Kurt and Courtney?
科本 科特妮
– This is slow. It’s too slow. – “Sassy 2.”
-太慢了 这节奏太慢 -Sassy 第二辑
How does it feel to be fast?
快节奏是个什么感觉
Life in the fast lane.
快速道的人生
At the height of their drug abuse…
他们吸毒的巅峰…
Damn, if I wasn’t so needle-sick,
见鬼 要不是我打太多针了
I’d be on tour with Guns N’ Roses right now.
我现在就和枪炮与玫瑰乐队巡演去了
Me and Axl would be whooping it up,
我和艾克索尔【枪炮与玫瑰主唱】一定嗨翻天
枪炮与玫瑰主唱
snake-dancing across the universe.
蛇舞穿越宇宙
Snake-dancing across the stage together
蛇舞穿过舞台
singing Nazareth songs.
唱着Nazareth乐队的歌♥
But I’m too goddamn needle-sick, man.
但我实在打太多针了
Are you fucked up, baby?
你嗨了吗 宝贝
Hack, hack.
妈的 妈的
♪ You love me, you love me ♪
♪ Pretty please ♪
♪ I wanna be your girlfriend ♪
♪ Let me just be your girlfriend… ♪
♪ Well, then put it in my anus ♪
♪ And it kinda was heinous… ♪
♪ But put it in my anus and it kinda was heinous ♪
♪ But put it in my anus and it kinda was smelly ♪
♪ And I wanna be your girlfriend ♪
♪ I wanna ride your Bratmobile, baby ♪
♪ I wanna know how you really feel, yeah ♪
♪ I wanna ride in your Bratmobile ♪
♪ I wanna shoot up in your Bratmobile ♪
– ♪ ‘Cause put it in my butt ♪ – ♪ I feel insane ♪
-♪ And I’ll feel sexy, but… ♪ -♪ Put it in my baby…♪
I did do heroin when I was pregnant,
怀孕的时候我确实吸食了海♥洛♥因♥
and then I stopped.
但后来我就没吸了
And I knew she would be fine.
我知道她会没事的
Come on!
快来
So, he was never concerned that our child would have…
所以他从来没有担心我们的孩子会有问题…
I assured him that I was built like an oxen
我向他保证我壮如牛
and could carry this pregnancy to term and not have any problems.
可以顺利生产 完全没问题
But, you know, I was a young woman.
你知道 我当时还年轻
The pregnancy isn’t the problem.
怀孕不是问题
It’s the being around a junkie while I’m pregnant when I’m a junkie, too,
问题是和一个瘾君子在一起 同时我也是一个瘾君子 我还怀孕了
and I know the minute that baby’s out,
我知道这孩子一出生
I’m going to go shoot up in celebratory fashion.
我立马♥会♥嗨一针庆祝
You know what I mean? Like, that was our lifestyle.
你明白吗 我们的生活方式就是这样
海马爸爸怀宝宝
并把宝宝生出来
Pain will dissolve the sea monkeys at present.
疼痛会立即分解海猿
Sea monkeys will hatch and reproduce.
海猿会繁育后代
We say, “Adieu,” little girl.
我们说 再见小姑娘
They found the little girl’s skin
他们在黄色烟渍的手指甲下
under his yellow, cigarette-stained fingernails.
发现了小女孩的皮肤
♪ 背景音乐 “Sappy” – Nirvana ♪
给孩子嗑药
微胚胎细胞液
无神论者认为「杀死基♥督♥」可以摆脱恐惧 愧疚和非难 拥有自♥由♥意志 不用听从神的旨意
杀死基♥督♥
后朋乐队洞穴的科特妮•拉芙和她的丈夫 备受女性热爱的涅槃乐队主唱科特•柯本 他们是约翰•列侬和小野洋子的垃圾摇滚版吗? 还是下一个席德和南茜? 林恩•赫斯波克为《名利场》杂♥志♥报道
奇怪的爱
[性手♥枪♥乐队的席德和他的女朋友南茜因吸毒相识,相互伤害又相互依靠]
[垃圾摇滚,属于另类摇滚的音乐流派,是硬核朋克、重金属与独♥立♥摇滚的延伸]
多名知情人士都称 柯本夫妇的海♥洛♥因♥毒瘾已经很深了
科特妮怀孕的时候还吸毒
科特在出租车里吐了别人一身
两个人都稀里糊涂的
他们在公♥寓♥里的状况一团糟
一个好朋友说
「我们那时狂欢作乐」她说
我们嗑很多药
买♥♥了一些毒品
不断地
吸毒传言
「她(科特妮)知道她自己怀孕了还吸食毒品 太令人震惊了」 一个好友说 「我们都很担心他们的小孩」
科特看起来很虚弱
他好像要崩溃了
我觉得他们惊扰了我的生活
《名利场》这种杂♥志♥既恶毒又低级 也没人相信
你这个败坏的媒体寄生虫
你们这种腐♥败♥的狗行业
希望那些叛逆的姑娘 用林恩•赫斯波克的 没骨气又自大的肌腱做成的叉子 对你们穷追猛打
致空虚的电视节目 和所有的集团伪神
那个会遭报应的肥婆搞出来的垃圾新闻 这种东西特么你们也敢接受
我从朋友那里听过太多夸张失实的报道了
我如何把自己搞得声名狼藉
是海♥洛♥因♥上瘾者
自我毁灭的
过度敏感脆弱的 萎靡的
神经质的
窝囊废
时刻可能毒品过量死亡
或跳楼
或脑袋开花
或三样一起发生
Does that get to you?
那些言论会靠扰你吗
To read things like you’re dying of smack addiction and shit like…
说你会毒品过量而死什么的
Yeah, it makes you feel like the kid in school
会啊 让你觉得像是学校里的孩子
who gets picked on all the time.
总是被人欺负
Or it makes you feel like the school slut.
或者像是校园婊
Party on, Wayne.
派对开始了 韦恩
I feel like people want me to die,
我觉得他们都想我去死
because it would be the classic rock ‘n’ roll story.
这样就可以成就一个经典摇滚故事
I would like to professionally and publicly announce
我想正式公开宣布
that this is our last show.
这是我们的最后一场表演
There’s been some pretty extreme things written about us,
最近有些关于我们的文章写地很过分
especially my wife,
尤其是我的妻子
’cause she thinks everybody hates her now.
她现在觉得所有人都讨厌她
So, um…
所以…
I wanted to give her a message and say,
所以我想让她知道
Courtney, we love you.
科特尼 我们爱你
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
On the count of three.
我数到三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Courtney, we love you!
科特尼 我们爱你
Thanks.
谢谢大家
♪ 背景音乐 “Territorial Pissings” – Nirvana ♪
涅槃主唱柯本的孩子出生就患有毒瘾
洛杉矶的西达斯西奈医院内部人员昨日揭露 孩子出生时 就因美♥沙♥酮♥的作用而表现亢奋 她在母亲子♥宫♥里时 就通过母亲而被喂食了毒品 母亲在孩子出生时仍沉迷于毒品
成瘾
羞耻
科特尼很难搞 她在毒品作用下昏昏沉沉 完全不知道自己在做什么 朋友说科特(享有多首大热金曲 包括 《Smells Like Teen Spirit》等)在孩子出生后松了一口气
《名利场》一篇文章指出 洛芙怀孕时没有克制海♥洛♥因♥的吸食 孩子出生两周后洛杉矶县儿童服务机构将该文作为证据 强制这对夫妇将孩子交给洛芙的姐姐抚养 尽管夫妇之后很快重获抚养权 但地方官员仍然在监控着他们的行为
Hi.
嘿
Hi.
嘿
How you doing?
你好呀
You’re getting suspicious with this electronic device in your face, huh?
是不是觉得面前这个电子玩意儿很可疑啊
Staring right at it.
你直勾勾盯着它看呢
What…What do you see in there?
看看里面有什么
Nothing.
什么也没有啊
Would you show your butt for the cam…Oh, a little wet, okay.
给屁♥股♥一个特写好吗 啊有点湿湿的
– A little pee. – That is most definitely amphibian.
-有点尿尿了 -她简直和两栖动物一样
Don’t look at me. Don’t…
别看着我哟
Frances, this is your real problem.
弗朗西丝 你这样就不对咯
Everywhere Daddy looks, you won’t look.
怎么爸爸看哪儿 你就不看哪儿
– Hi, hi. – Look at that.
-嗨嗨 -瞧见了吧
This is the happiest day I’ve ever seen.
这是我见过她最开心的一天了
– Don’t you think? – She knows.
-你觉得呢 -她心里有数
She’s… Now she’s got lots of things in store for her.
她未来前途无量呢
You wanna be a star for a while and I’ll film?
你想在妈妈的录像里过过明星瘾吗
Wanna be the star?
你想做明星吗
Fly. Want to fly?
飞咯 想飞一下吗
Fly? Fly?
飞吗 飞吗
Ah? Nose?
啊 小鼻子呀
Taste good?
好吃吗
Wanna barf in my mouth again?
又想吐我嘴里了吗
Three times the charm!
第三次好运来
– Are you getting all this? – Yes.
-你全拍到了吗 -对
– Oh, aren’t we lucky? – Oh, I know.
-我们太幸运了 不是吗 -是啊