但我花了两年时间恢复
♪ That legendary divorce is such a bore ♪
♪ As my bones grew, they did hurt ♪
♪ They hurt really bad ♪
♪ I tried hard to have a father ♪
♪ But instead I have a dad ♪
♪ I just want you to know that I ♪
♪ I don’t hate you anymore ♪
♪ There is nothing I could say ♪
♪ I haven’t thought before ♪
♪ Serve the servants ♪
♪ Oh, no ♪
♪ That legendary divorce is such a bore. ♪
Nirvana’s third album “In Utero,”
涅槃乐队的第三张专辑《In Utero》
a record with a decidedly hard-edged sound,
充满了锋芒毕露的声音
courtesy of maverick producer Steve Albini,
都是多亏了不走寻常路的制♥作♥人史蒂夫•阿尔比尼
will make its debut at number one
专辑将于周一
on Monday’s new “Billboard” pop chart.
首次登上最新的Billboard流行榜首位
Nirvana will be starting a U. S. tour…
涅槃乐队将会开始美国巡演
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ Happy birthday, dear Frances ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
You’re one! You’re one!
一岁了 一岁了
One year old!
你一岁了
– Fred? – The whole night.
-弗雷德在哪 -一整晚
Okay with this.
这个搞定了
But we’ve got something to do.
我们有点事要做
– Oh, a parade. – Nice.
-来游♥行♥吧 -好棒
Kurt, you can’t leave! Come back!
科特你不能走 快回来
Big Bird parade.
大鸟游♥行♥
– Would you like some cake? – What are you doing?
-想要些蛋糕吗 -你在干嘛
I’m not opening this till you come back.
你不回来我就不打开
Kurt?
科特
– What do you want? – Kurt, it’s Frances’ first haircut.
-干嘛 -科特弗朗西丝今天第一次剪头发
All right?
好吧
I’m gonna take the chair out, put her on her throne.
我把椅子抬出来 把她放在宝座上吧
Yeah, do that.
好 你来
Should I do it right here?
放在这里剪好吗
Kurt, sit her on her throne.
科特 把她放到宝座上
Where’s the scissors? You got them?
剪刀在哪里 在你这里吗
– Yeah, somebody’s gotta hold… – I can do it.
-对 得有人扶着她 -我可以来
No, I’m doing the haircut.
不 我来给她理发
– Mmm… – So… Yes, I am.
-嗯… -我来给她理发
– You’re not very skilled at using scissors. – Yes, I am.
-你不会用剪刀啦 -我会用啦
I’m doing the haircut.
我来剪头发
I don’t have to be conscious… Oh!
我不用保持清醒 啊
Jesus Christ.
天啊
– Okay. Oh. – You are such a good baby.
-好吧 -真是个乖宝宝
– Shall I go down and get a bowl? – Hey, Brit?
-我该去拿个碗来吗 -喂 布里特
Will you try and find the classical station on there?
你能调到古典音乐台吗
Hey, Kurt… Okay.
喂 科特 好啦
This is her Cartier comb.
这是她的卡地亚的梳子
That’s right.
这就对了
♪ Mahna mahna, do do do do ♪
You haven’t been eating a lot.
你吃得不多
You don’t feel like a bloated child.
看起来像没吃饱的小孩
Yeah, you got to force her to eat lately.
对 最近你得强迫她吃东西
She’s been sick.
她病了
Well, you really have to force her to eat.
真的 你得强迫她吃东西
She’s not… She’s not motivated to…
她不愿意吃东西
We don’t have any luck with it at all.
我们都没法让她吃
– This is, like, a big deal. – I’m so tired.
-这是件大事 -我太累了
– I am sorry. – I can’t keep my eyes open.
-不好意思啦 -眼睛都睁不开
Stop it. Kurt, you don’t want our daughter
够了 科特 别让你女儿
to see you behaving like you’re… on drugs.
看到你这吸毒的样子.
I’m not on drugs, I’m tired.
我没吸毒 我累了
Do you have more teeth? You have more teeth?
你又长牙了吗
– Please? – Your teeth were so as a kid.
-拜托啦 -你的牙齿好♥嫩♥啊
See? See? Wife beating.
瞧我在打老婆
Here we go.
开始吧
No, no. Oh, I’ll hold her.
哦不好 我来抱她吧
Ow, my pretty golden locks. It was going to be
哦我漂亮的金发啊 本来要和
– as long as Brenda’s from ‘90210. – You look so gorgeous.
-《新飞越比弗利》里的布兰达一样长的 -你看起来很美
You won’t be able to believe it. Ooh, pancake.
美得难以置信 哦 小宝贝
You won’t be able to believe it.
美得难以置信
♪背景音乐“Amazing Grace” – Nirvana ♪
♪ Amazing grace ♪
♪ How sweet the sound… ♪
♪ That saved a wretch ♪
♪ Like me ♪
♪ I once was lost ♪
♪ But now am found ♪
♪ Was blind ♪
♪ But now I see… ♪
It just… Every week it got worse.
情况每周都在恶化
And sometimes he would come home,
有时候 他会回家
I think to hide, and it was really bad.
躲起来 情况实在很糟糕
He started getting sores and he was losing weight
他开始长疮 体重变轻
and nodding out and…
嗨晕过去…
I was pretty sure he knew I knew.
我当时很肯定他清楚我是知道的
But I decided one time to just confront him.
但有一次我决定当面问他
And so I went up to his bedroom.
于是我去了他的卧室
He was sitting on the side of the bed,
他当时坐在床边
and he was crying, because I had just arrived
他哭了 因为我进了房♥间
and he knew it was breaking my heart.
他知道我为他心碎
And I talked to him about it
我跟他谈了吸毒的事
and everything that I had learned about heroin.
以及我所了解的关于海♥洛♥因♥的一切
And I asked him if he was at the stage
我问他是否已经吸毒成瘾
of where he was addicted to also the needle prick.
到了用针管的地步
And he burst into tears.
他突然大哭起来
And he was just ashamed.
他很羞愧
失败了 依然是瘾君子
我完全清楚自己在做什么
一切尽在掌握中
我不需要别人的帮助
最好别来帮我
让我一个人呆一会
控制狂
感谢你关心我
小费加上了吗
放下吧
众神的操纵者
别管我
女神你话太多了
One of the songs that, actually,
在《In Utero》里有一首歌♥
I really liked on “In Utero”
我非常喜欢
but which you took off was
但你们删掉了
“I Hate Myself and I Wanna Die.”
叫《I Hate Myself and Want to Die》
How literal was that song in terms of the title?
这首歌♥的标题有多少真实成分在里面
As literal as a joke could be.
就像一个笑话那样真实
I mean, nothing more than a joke.
我是说 仅仅是个笑话
And what kind of…Who were you playing the joke on?
你想跟谁开玩笑
‘Cause I have to admit, my first reaction was,
因为我得承认 我的第一反应是
you know, either this is really intensely satirical
要么这极具讽刺性
or there’s some really dark shit happening here.
要么太他妈黑暗了
I’m really thankful for a lot of things…
我对很多事都十分感激
My family, my child.
我的家庭 我的孩子
And every month,
每个月
I come to more optimistic conclusions.
我都能得出更乐观的结论
Do you find that you’re getting happier in general?
总的来说你觉得自己越来越快乐吗
Yeah I hope I don’t become so blissful
是的 我希望自己不会变得太幸福
– that I lose.. – Become boring..
-以致失去… -变得无聊吗
Yeah, I become boring or I lose my edge
对啊 我会变得无聊或失去锐气
or whatever it is, you know.
或别的什么的
And who knows?
谁知道呢
I don’t have any new songs right now,
我现在没有新歌♥了
so I’m starting from scratch for the first time.
所以这是我第一次要从头开始了
– Tabula rasa, that’ll be interesting – Yeah.
-放空状态蛮有趣的 -对
Is there a little fear of the unknown?
有对未知的恐惧吗
Yeah, definitely.
有 绝对有
Check, check, check.
试音 试音 试音…
Check, check, check.
试音 试音 试音
Turn both guitars down.
两把吉他声音都要小点
Turn both guitars down now. They’re too loud.
两把吉他声音都要小点 太吵了
Scott you know that goofy-ass stuff
斯科特 你知道有个呆呆的东西
that they have at music stores called “Finger-ease”?
乐器店里有叫作「Finger Ease」
吉他弦油
– That’s a lot better. – Thanks.
-这样好多了 -谢谢
It’s like an anal gel.
就像润滑剂一样
If I could just put some on this string…
如果我能用一点在琴弦上的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!