我让自己承担了一个人所能承担的最大责任
每当我看到电视节目里出现快死的小孩 或者刚失去孩子的父母 我都忍♥不住要哭 可能失去我的宝贝的念头每天都在困扰着我
我会誓死捍卫自己抚养小孩的权利 我会提醒她我爱她胜过爱我自己 不是因为做父亲的责任 而是因为爱
Are you worried about the kind of mistakes
你会不会担心
that might have been made in your growing up
在你成长过程中 遇到的那些错误的教育方式
that sort of impacts how you deal with her situation?
可能会影响你对她的教育
No.
不会
My father and I are completely different people.
我和我父亲完全不同
I know that I’m capable of showing
我知道我比我父亲
a lot more affection than my dad was.
更能表达情感
I mean, even if Court and I were to get a divorce,
即使科特妮和我离婚了
I would never allow us to be in a situation
我也决不会在女儿面前
where there are bad vibes between us in front of her.
营造不好的氛围
If there’s anything that we’re determined to do
如果有什么是我们下决心要做到的
it’s to give Frances as much love as we can.
那就是尽量给弗朗西丝最多的爱
I mean, if anything, it’s going to stop me
如果有什么会阻止我
from pursuing this rock ‘n’ roll thing.
继续摇滚事业
It’s going to be her because I don’t want her
那只能是她 我不想让她
to be screwed up because of it.
因为我而受苦
I don’t know what’s going to happen in the next few years.
我不知道接下来几年会发生什么
It’s… It’s kind of scary.
有点可怕
我有幸得到了一个小人儿 我不能让自己和她太亲近 因为我担心她将来的生活
I dropped it.
掉了
Mommy’s loud.
妈妈是个大嗓门
I’m loud. Oh, who’s a big crybaby?
我是个大嗓门 谁是爱哭鬼呀
Oh, look at this, she’s… She’s kind of upset.
哦看看 她有点不高兴了
Okay, let’s get her naked.
好吧 把她脱♥光♥光
That’s what I want. I want you naked.
我就想这样 我想把你脱♥光♥光
“Nirvana!
“涅槃乐队!
– Who the fuck do you think you are? – Ew!
-你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊 -真恶心!
Seeing your interviews makes me think
看你们的采访让我觉得
you guys are the most immature pieces of trash ever made.
你们是有史以来最不成熟的废物
If you assholes could ever write anything that
如果你们这帮混♥蛋♥能写出
could come close to anything Guns N’ Roses has written,
著名硬摇滚乐队
接近枪与玫瑰水平的作品
maybe you could talk,
你们才有资格吹嘘
but until you sell a few billion more albums,
除非你们能再卖♥♥出几十亿张专辑
take your head out of your asses and smell the air.
否则是时候停止自大 看看外面的世界了
– It smells like Guns N’ Roses! – Guns N’ Roses!
-闻起来像枪与玫瑰 -枪与玫瑰的世界
– Shy Sue, nine years old. – Thank you, thank you…
-害羞的苏 今年9岁 -谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢
Okay, enough with the cute voices.
好了 萌娃音够了
Leave me alone. I have to read this now.
让我一个人静一静 我要读报
Especially you.
尤其是你
Don’t look at me. Don’t look at me.
别看我 别看我
Hey!

涅槃乐队从滥用药物的恐惧中重生
震惊 摇滚歌♥手科特•柯本 有了一个健康的小女儿 而他的妻子在怀孕期间 曾过量吸食毒品
当上爸爸的科特戒毒了
曾海♥洛♥因♥上瘾的科特•柯本 在上个月女儿弗朗西丝出生后 戒除毒瘾
争夺弗朗西丝监护权的斗争依然白热化 弗朗西丝现在和科特及科特妮住在一起 但夫妇俩必须定期接受尿检 确保他们以可接受的方式抚养孩子
In an isolation tank,
在隔离仓里
on 50 hits of Demerol,
50针杜♥冷♥丁♥
杜♥冷♥丁♥为止痛药
as New Age music poisons
让新世纪音乐
耻辱的
the scarce, humid air.
来污染这稀薄潮湿的空气
无望的
♪ Well, congratulations ♪
阴谋
♪ You have won ♪
我只想过简单的生活
我本该如此
我应当如此
♪ It’s a year’s subscription ♪
我在利用我的地位和放弃这两者之间摇摆不定
评论界自封的判官们
让那些和我的成就和潜质相当的人
有了退出的信心
♪ Of bad puns ♪
♪ And a makeshift story ♪
♪ Of concern… ♪
有人未经授权就写了关于科特•柯本和科特妮•洛芙的书
他们说那根本不是涅槃乐队
大胆
涅槃乐队又有麻烦了
这次是关于一本即将出版的新书
《涅槃乐队:闻花、宠猫、吻婴的集团化运作的摇滚婊♥子♥》
Bog you down.
让你深陷
Tonight from Hollywood, we bring you
今晚的好莱坞 我们将带来
a most unusual broadcast, starring a famous radio couple
最不寻常的一次广播 主角是一对在广播里非常有名的夫妇
who have never before appeared in a story of this kind.
他们从没出现在这样的故事中
名利场上的一篇文章声称
洛芙在怀着女儿弗朗西丝时还在吸食海♥洛♥因♥
我们不想授权你的书
因为我们不准备出书
我读过你这本书的简介
我会让你过得生不如死
因为我们要告得你屁滚尿流
尽管
你是个妄想狂
但不代表就不找你算帐了
尽管你是个妄想狂
但不代表就不找你算帐了
This is Kurt Cobain.
我是科特·柯本
I have a lot of things to say to you.
我有很多话要对你说
A lot of fucking things to say to you,
有很多该死的话要对你说
you parasitic little fucking cunt.
你这个寄生虫一样该死的小贱♥人♥
You’re not writing about my band.
你不是在写我的乐队
You’re writing about how jealous you are of my wife.
而是在写你对我妻子的嫉妒
You have absolutely no fucking idea
你♥他♥妈♥根本不知道
what you’re doing.
自己在干嘛
You will find out.
你会知道后果的
I don’t care if this is a recorded threat.
我管你录没录音 别想威胁我
I’m at the end of my rope.
我已经失去耐心了
Never been more fucking serious in my life.
我他妈一生中从没这么认真过
噩梦
空腹
早上醒来感觉中了毒
做噩梦时神经释放大脑毒素
流遍全身血管
在早上慢慢沉积为真正的毒素
慢慢凝结如同下落的羽毛飘向火焰
深陷海♥洛♥因♥的梦中
嗨到把自己
抓出血
邪恶的毒品
吸毒者
濒临死亡
自我毁灭
毫无指望
自私的猪
我不在乎
自己是否会慢慢独自枯萎
我不在乎
我不在乎
自己是否
能思考
抑郁的科特
困惑的科特
受伤的科特
愤恨的科特
孤独的科特
被遗弃的科特
投降的科特
决绝的科特
– Everything we do… – Develop personal courage,
-我们所做的一切… -培养一个人的勇气
confidence and belief in our own abilities…
自信 并能相信自己的能力
Make your determination so strong
让你的决心强大起来
that it will eliminate any situation or circumstance
能扫除阻碍你实现目标的
which stands in the way of your goal.
一切障碍情况
Check, check, check, check, check.
打叉 打叉 打叉
歌♥曲《Dumb》的歌♥词
歌♥曲《Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle》的歌♥词
歌♥曲《Rape me》的歌♥词
歌♥曲《Verse Chorus Verse / Heart-shaped Box》的歌♥词
歌♥曲《All Apologies》的歌♥词
Uh-huh, this looks just like the Metallica video.
看起来就像金属乐队的录影带
his is part of your rock-u-mentary.
这是你的摇滚记录片的一部分
– I think the problem… – Come on, now.
-我认为问题… -拜托了
It really expresses the way you guys…
表达了你们的…
You can’t just do what you do onstage.
你不能象在台上那样为所欲为
You can’t. You’re making an album.
你不能这样 你这是在制♥作♥专辑啊
Frances.
弗朗西丝
Frances, Frances, Frances!
弗朗西丝 弗朗西丝 弗朗西丝
Ha!
哈!
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
I have to… Now they’re calling me. I have to work now.
他们打给我 我得工作了
Take the baby. – Well, rock on.
-你带孩子 -摇滚去吧
Daddy’s gotta go rock!
爸爸要去摇滚了
♪背景音乐“Serve The Servants” – Nirvana ♪
♪ Teenage angst has paid off well ♪
♪ Now I’m bored and old ♪
♪ Self-appointed judges judge ♪
♪ More than they have sold ♪
♪ If she floats, then she is not ♪
♪ A witch like we had thought ♪
♪ A down payment on another ♪
♪ One at Salem’s lot… ♪
You said before,
你之前说
let’s make a record to lose most of your audience
“让我们做一张吓跑听众的专辑”
I was in the beginning, about a year and a half ago.
一开始是这样想的 大概一年半之前
I was completely fed up with the whole thing.
我完全受够了那一切
I didn’t want to be a rock star at all.
我那时一点都不想当摇滚明星
It was just… It was freaking me out, you know.
那一切让我抓狂 你懂吗
But I’ve had two years to recuperate.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!