Evacuate the valley. You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung’s rage.
– 那您怎么办呢 师♥傅♥? – 我来迎战他
– What about you Master? – I will fight him.
– 什么? – 我可以尽可能久的拖延
– What? – I can hold him off long enough
这样大家都能全身而退
for everyone to escape.
但是 师♥傅♥ 他会杀了你的
But Shifu he’ll kill you.
那我就为我的错误付出代价了
Then I will finally have paid for my mistake.
都听我说
Listen to me all of you.
没有我 你们也要继续走下去
It is time for you to continue yourjourney without me.
身为你们的师♥傅♥ 我十分自豪
I am very proud to have been your master.
我们必须让他们平安无事地转移
We’ve got to get them out safely.
别怕 小猪猪 我们去找妈妈
Come little one. Let’s find your mama.
小蛇 聚集村子南边的人 螳螂 你去村北
Viper gather the southern farmers. Mantis the north.
阿鹤 点灯引路
Orane light the way.
看 那就是”龙武士”
Look it’s the Dragon Warrior.
嗨 老爸
Hey Dad.
肥波!
Po!
很高兴见你回来 儿子
Good to have you back son.
很高兴能回来
Good to be back.
我们走吧 肥波
Let’s go Po.
我们该规划一下 下一家面馆了
So for our next shop it’s time to face it…
面的未来就是切成块的蔬菜
…the future of noodles is dice-cut vegetables…
再不是蔬菜丝
…no longer slices.
我还在想…这次
Also I was thinking maybe this time
也许这次我们可以有一个厨房♥ 你可以堂堂正正做个大厨
we’ll have a kitchen you can actually stand up in.
喜欢不?
You like that?
肥波 我很遗憾 事情不顺利
Po I’m sorry if things didn’t work out.
命运本就不该如此
Itjust wasn’t meant to be.
肥波 忘了这些不快吧
Po forget everything else.
你的命运还在等你
Your destiny still awaits.
我们是面条世家 血管里流淌着面条的血液!
We are noodle folk. Broth runs deep through our veins.
我不知道 老爸
I don’t know Dad.
说实话 有时我甚至不相信我是你儿子
Honestly sometimes I can’t believe I’m actually your son.
肥波
Po…
我想是时候告诉你 一些很久以前就该
…I think it’s time I told you something I should have told you…
告诉你的事了
…a long time ago.
好的
OK.
我那秘之又秘私酿密汤的配方
The secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
靠近点 秘之又秘的配方就是
Come here. The secret ingredient is…
啥都没
…nothing.
你听到了 啥都没
You heard me. Nothing!
根本就没什么秘之又秘的配方
There is no secret ingredient!
等等 不过是普通的面汤?
Wait wait. It’s just plain old noodle soup?
什么特别酱汁都没加?或者其他什么
You don’t add some kind of special sauce or something?
没那必要 想让一件东西特别 你只要相信那是特别的就够了
Don’t have to. To make something special you just believe it’s special.
根本没有秘方
There is no secret ingredient.
我回家来了 师♥傅♥
I have come home Master.
这里不再是你家了 我也不再是你师♥傅♥了
This is no longer your home. And I am no longer your master.
是啊 你已经另有新宠了
Oh yes. You have a new favorite.
那么这个肥波人呢?
So where is this Po?
我把他吓跑了吗?
Did I scare him off?
这是你我之间的战斗
This battle is between you and me.
那么 就如你所言吧
So that is how it’s going to be.
必须如我所言!
That is how it must be.
我在大牢里蹲了20年 就因为你的懦弱
I rotted in jail for 20 years because of your weakness!
听师♥父♥的话 怎叫弱点
Obeying your master is not weakness!
你知道的 我原本应是”龙武士”
You knew I was the Dragon Warrior.
你一直知道
You always knew.
但是当乌龟说 非也 你做什么了?
But when Oogway said otherwise what did you do?
你做什么了?
What did you do?!
什么都没做!
Nothing!
你本来就不是龙武士 那不是我的错!
You were not meant to be the Dragon Warrior! That was not my fault!
不是你的错?
Not your fault?!
是谁让我充满梦想?
Who filled my head with dreams?!
是谁让我练功练到骨断筋逆?
Who drove me to train until my bones cracked?!
是谁否定了我的命运?
Who denied me my destiny?!
我从未做过这样的决定
It was never my decision to make!
那就趁现在
It is now.
给 我 卷 轴 !
Give me the scroll!
我宁可死
I would rather die.
我做的一切都是为了让你骄傲
All I ever did I did to make you proud!
告诉我你有多骄傲 师♥父♥!
Tell me how proud you are Shifu!
告诉我!
Tell me!
告诉我!
Tell me!
我…我一直都为你骄傲
I have… I have always been proud of you.
从一开始 我就
From the first moment I’ve been…
为你骄傲
…proud of you.
是这种骄傲
And it was my pride…
让我看不清你
…that blinded me.
我太爱你了 而看不到你的变化
I loved you too much to see what you were becoming…
是因为我
…what I…
你才变成这样的
…was turning you into.

I’m…
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不要你的道歉
I don’t want your apology.
我要卷轴!
I want my scroll!
什么!
What?!
卷轴去哪了?!
Where is it?!
“龙武士”早已带着卷轴穿行在神州大地
Dragon Warrior has taken the scroll halfway across China by now.
你永远见不到那卷轴了 太郎
You will never see that scroll Tai Lung.
永远
Never.
永远
Never.
台阶太多了…
Stairs.
你是谁?
Who are you?
伙计 我就是”龙武士”
Buddy I am the Dragon Warrior.
你?
You?
他?他是只熊猫
Him? He’s a panda.
你就是只熊猫 你要干什么? 大家伙 泰山压顶?
You’re a panda. What are you gonna do big guy? Sit on me?
别把我惹毛了
Don’t tempt me.
不 我要用这个
No. I’m gonna use this.
你要不? 来拿啊
You want it? Come and get it.
终于
Finally!
那个卷轴是我的!
That scroll is mine!
闪电般
Lightning!
卷轴给了他力量
The scroll has given him power!

No!
终于 哦 太好了
Finally! Oh yes.
龙轴的力量 是我的!
The power of the Dragon Scroll is mine!
什么都没!
It’s nothing!
没关系 我第一次也没看出个所以然来
It’s OK. I didn’t get it the first time either.
什么?
What?
根本没有秘方
There is no secret ingredient.
只有你
It’s just you.
停下
Stop it!
我要尿尿
I’m gonna pee.

Don’t.
别 别!
Don’t! Don’t!

You…
不可能打败我的
…can’t defeat me.

You…
你不过是只个
…you’re just a big…
肥头大腚的
…fat…
熊猫!
…panda!
我不是肥头大腚的熊猫
I’m not a big fat panda.
我是独一无二的肥头大腚的熊猫
I’m the big fat panda.
巫师指?!
The WuXi Finger Hold!
原来你知道这招啊
Oh you know this hold?
你吹牛 你吹牛 师♥傅♥不会教你的
You’re bluffing. You’re bluffing. Shifu didn’t teach you that.
当然
Nope.
是我自己悟出来的 Skadoosh.
I figured it out. Skadoosh.
看啊!
Look!
是”龙武士”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!