EXcellent.
我现在可以利用一些好消息了
I could use some good news right now.
大♥师♥ 大♥师♥
Master! Master!
我有… 是… 呃…大势不妙了
I have… It’s… It’s very bad news.
师♥傅♥
Shifu.
消息就是消息 没有好坏之分
There is just news. There is no good or bad.
大♥师♥ 你的幻相…你的幻相应验了!
Master your vision. Your vision was right.
太郎越狱了 他正赶过来!
Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He’s on his way.
这还真是坏消息
That is bad news…
如果你不相信”龙武士”可以阻止他的话
…if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.
那只熊猫?大♥师♥ 那熊猫可不是什么”龙武士”
The panda? Master that panda is not the Dragon Warrior.
根本不该在这儿 那是个巧合
He wasn’t meant to be here! It was an accident.
没有巧合
There are no accidents.
是的我知道 你已经说过了
Yes I know. You’ve said that already.
– 两遍 – 那也绝非偶然.
– Twice. – Well that was no accident either.
三次
Thrice.
我的老朋友
My old friend
肥波没法完成他的使命的 你也一样
the panda will never fulfill his destiny nor you yours
除非别让假象蒙蔽你的眼睛
until you let go of the illusion of control.
假象
Illusion?
没错 看看这棵树 师♥傅♥
Yes. Look at this tree Shifu.
我无法强迫它开花愉悦我
I cannot make it blossom when it suits me
时机未到我也不能让它结果
nor make it bear fruit before its time.
但是 有些事情我们可以控制的
But there are things we can control.
我可以左右果子何时落地
I can control when the fruit will fall.
我还可以左右…
And I can control…
种与何地
…where to plant the seed.
这可不是假象 大♥师♥
That is no illusion Master.
即便如此…
Yes.
但是无论你做什么
But no matter what you do
这种子终会长成桃树
that seed will grow to be a peach tree.
你也许想要苹果或是橘子 但你能得到的只是桃子而已
You may wish for an apple or an orange but you will get a peach.
但是桃子不能打败太郎
But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!
也许可以呢
Maybe it can.
只要你愿意对其谆谆教导
If you are willing to guide it.
悉心培养
To nurture it.
心存信念
To believe in it.
但是得怎么做呢? 怎么做呢?
But how? How?
我需要你的帮助 大♥师♥
I need your help Master.
不需要 你只需要相信
No you just need to believe.
答应我 师♥傅♥
Promise me Shifu.
答应我你会相信
Promise me you will believe.
我尽量
I will try.
很好
Good.
我气数已尽
My time has come.
你得孤身上路了
You must continue yourjourney without me.
什… 什…你说什…等等
What are you…? Wait!
大♥师♥!
Master!
不要丢下我一个
You can’t leave me!
你必须相信
You must believe.
大♥师♥!
Master!
可怕吧?对呀 和你说的差不多 就算你是豺狼…
Yeah so I’m like “Fine you may be a wolf
你也许还是福建第一恶霸
you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province…
要是不懂给狱卒点儿好处…
…but you’re a lousy tipper.”
真的?那你是怎么活着回来的?
Really? So how did you get out of there alive?
我… 我没有真的说出口
I mean I didn’t actually say that…
我只是心里
…but I thought it…
这么想
…in my mind.
他要是会读心术的话 他一定会:”你胆子还真大?”
If he could read my mind he’d be like “What?”
上菜咯 希望你们会喜欢
Order up! Hope you like it.
– 味道好极了 – 得了
– This is really good! – No come on.
你得尝尝我老爸的私酿密汤 只有他知道秘方
Try my dad’s Secret Ingredient Soup. He actually knows the secret ingredient.
你在说什么? 这太好吃了
What do you mean? This is amazing!
– 你可真会煮 – 为什么我嘴巴不再大点呢
– You’re a really good cook. – I wish my mouth was bigger.
虎姐 快尝尝
Tigress you’ve got to try this.
相传”龙武士”单靠银杏甘露
It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months
和日月精华就可活好几个月
on nothing but the dew of ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe.
我猜我的身体还没意识到它成了”龙武士”呢
I guess my body doesn’t know it’s the Dragon Warrior yet.
光靠甘露和日月可没法活
I’m gonna need a lot more than dew and universe juice.
– 笑啥? – 没事 师♥傅♥
– What? – Nothing… Master Shifu.
你永远都不会成为”龙武士” 除非你减掉500磅 刷干净牙
Never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!
吵什么吵?! 笑声 我听都没听过
What is that noise you’re making? Laughter? I never heard of it!
努力吧 熊猫 也许有一天
Work hard panda and maybe someday…
你可以拥有像我一样的耳朵
…you will have ears like mine.
还真像
That’s good.
耳朵 不好笑吗? 我觉得蛮不错的
Ears. It’s not working for you? I thought they were pretty good.
是师♥傅♥!
It’s Shifu!
当然是师♥傅♥ 不然你以为我在模仿谁
Of course it’s Shifu. What do you think I’m doing?
噢… 师♥傅♥大♥师♥
Master Shifu!
你们觉得好笑吗?
You think this is funny?
太郎越狱了 你们还跟个毛孩子一样
Tai Lung has escaped and you’re acting like children!
– 什么? – 他是冲着”龙之卷轴”来的
– What? – He is coming for the Dragon Scroll
而你是唯一可以阻止他的人
and you are the only one who can stop him.
哈哈 我说的没错吧 你还真不懂幽默
And I was saying you got no sense of humor.
我要阻止太郎
I’m gonna… stop Tai Lung.
啥?! 你当真?我得…
What? You’re serious? And I have to…?
乌龟大♥师♥会阻止他的像上次一样
Master Oogway will stop him like he did before.
乌龟不能
Oogway cannot!
再也不能了
Not anymore.
我们唯一的希望就只剩下”龙武士”了
Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.
– 这熊猫? – 就是这熊猫
– The panda? – Yes the panda!
师♥傅♥ 拜托 让我们来阻止太郎 这也是你教我们武功的目的呀
Master let us stop Tai Lung. This is what you’ve trained us for.
不 打败太郎不是你的使命
No! It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung.
而是他的!
It is his!
人呢?
Where’d he go?
你不可以走 真的武士是永不言弃的
You cannot leave! A real warrior never quits.
看看我
Watch me.
拜托
Come on.
我凭什么打败太郎 我连绕过你下山都不行
How am I supposed to beat Tai Lung? I can’t even beat you to the stairs.
你可以打败他的 因为你是”龙武士”
You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior.
你不信这鬼话 你从没信过这鬼话
You don’t believe that. You never believed that.
我初来乍到的时候 你不是想方设法把我踢走?
From the beginning you’ve tried to get rid of me.
没错
Yes! I was.
但现在 我要你相信你师♥傅♥ 就像我开始相信你一样
But now I ask you to trust in your master as I have come to trust in mine.
你不是我师♥傅♥ 我也不是什么”龙武士”
You’re not my master. And I’m not the Dragon Warrior.
那你为什么不放弃 你明知道我要赶你走 但你还是留下了
Then why didn’t you quit?! You knew I wanted you gone yet you stayed.
没错 我是留下了
Yeah I stayed.
我留下是因为 每次你往我头上拍砖
I stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head
或者说我难闻 这很让我伤心
or said I smelled it hurt but it could never hurt more
但是每天我看到自己不成材 更让我伤心
than it did every day of my life just being me.
我留下 是因为我知道 要是还有人能改变我
I stayed because I thought if anyone could change me…
可以让我超越自我
…could make me… not me…
那个人就是你
…it was you.
全中国最了不起的功夫师♥傅♥
The greatest kung fu teacher in all of China!
我可以改变你
But I can change you!
我可以让你成为”龙武士” 我会的
I can turn you into the Dragon Warrior! And I will!
拜托 太郎马上就要赶到了
Come on. Tai Lung is on his way here right now.
就算他要在路上耗上个一百年
Even if it takes him a hundred years to get here how are you…
你又怎么能把眼前这个肥仔训练成龙武士
…gonna change this into the Dragon Warrior?
哪有办法?
How?
有吗?
How?
– 没有了吧? – 我不知道
– How?! – I don’t know!
我不知道
I don’t know.
我就知道
That’s what I thought.
养兵千日 用兵一时
This is what you trained me for.
虎妞!
Tigress!
别想拦我!
Don’t try and stop me.
我们不是要拦你
We’re not trying to stop you.
什么?
What?
我们是要跟你并肩作战
We’re coming with you!
怎么啦? 我不开心就吃不行吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!