哪里
Nah, don’t be.
过年不就该团圆吗
That’s what the holidays are all about.
我们是不是该动手煮面啦
Now, don’t we have some cookin’ to do?
还缺点儿
It needs…
大蒜
garlic.
来张五人桌
Table for five.
-好啊 -好啊 阿宝
– Hey. – Hey, Po.
你们的汤真好喝 小猪
Love your soup, Pig.
你们也来了 欢迎光临
You guys! Welcome!
阿宝 过年好
Happy holiday, Po.
贵客不嫌多啊
The more the merrier.
多谢 平老板
Thank you, Mr. Ping.
那个小家伙付整碗的钱
The little one pays full price,
但吃的可真不多
but eats like a child.
欢迎
Welcome!
犀牛大♥师♥ 跟我坐一起好吗
Master Rhino, come sit with me!
我来也也也
Yee yee yee yee yee!
-吴蹦哒大♥师♥ -噢
– Master Wo Hop. – Ohh!
我想这个非你莫属了
I believe this belongs to you.
金汤勺 给俺的吗
The golden ladle?
谢谢你 神龙大侠
Thank you, Dragon Warrior.
如今俺终于挽回了俺
Now I have restored my honor
和俺们村儿的荣誉了
and the honor of my village.
乐意效劳
Glad to be of help.
看啊 快看
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.
是杨叔叔
It’s Uncle Yang.
阿宝啊阿宝 你怎么这么能坏事儿呢
Oh, Po, why did you ruin something that was perfect?
真是想不明白
I don’t understand.
跟我来
Come back here!
鳄鱼大盗突然冲了出来
Then the crocodile thief pounced.
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo!
抓到你了哦
I’m gonna get you.
-阿宝 -在这呢 老爹
– Oh, Po. – I got you, Dad.
这…才是完美吧
This…is perfect.
平家面馆永远欢迎八方来客哦
There’s always room for one more at Mr. Ping’s.
不 算了
Oh, n-no.
我真的不想打扰大家
I really don’t want to disturb anyone.
你去好好团圆吧
You go and enjoy your party.
没有你怎么算团圆
I’m not gonna enjoy it without you.
不 我不能进去
Oh, no, I couldn’t.
他们是你的朋友
These are your people.
在这里的都是你的家人
This is your family.
你也是我的家人 师♥父♥
You’re my family too, Shifu.
来嘛
Now, come on.
这碗汤闻起来确实美味
That soup does smell delicious.
阿宝 慢着
Po, wait.
你脑中所想
What goes on in your head,
我时常不能理解
I really don’t always understand.
但你心中所念
But what goes on in your heart
永远不会叫人失望
will never let us down.
谢谢你 师♥父♥ 进来吧
Thanks, Shifu. Come on.
各位 看谁来了
Hey, guys, look who’s here!
-是大♥师♥ -师♥父♥
– It’s the master. – Maser Shifu!
师♥父♥来了
Maser Shifu is here!
师♥父♥大驾光临 在下不胜荣幸
It’s good to see you, Master Shifu.
今日得临宝地 亦是鄙人之幸啊 平老板
And it’s good to be here, Mr. Ping.
多谢各位赏光
Thanks for coming, everyone.
小心点儿 小家伙
Watch out, little one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!