亮出兵器准备受死吧 恶棍
Steel yourself against my steel, villain!
你对眼泪的统治在今日终结
Your reign of tears is over!
我搞定了洋葱 老爹
I got the onion, Dad!
我来放倒白菜
I’ll get the bok choy!
我来拿下水萝卜
I’ll get the radish.
上 剁碎点 儿子 剁碎点
Yah! Chop it fine, Son. Chop it fine!
-胡萝卜 -蘑菇
– Carrot! – Mushrooms.
-生姜 -韭菜
– Ginger! – Leeks!
-蒜头 -老抽
– Garlic! – Soy sauce!
-甜菜 -不要甜菜
– Beets! – No beets.
但我爱死甜菜了
But I like beets.
嘘 终极配料
Shh. One final ingredient.
面条
Noodles!
一碗面汤
One noodle soup!
太美味了
So delicious!
没错
Yeah.
老爹 这个梦赞翻了
Dad, this dream is awesome!
这可是个面条梦
It’s the noodle dream.
太郎
Tai Lung?
你不是已经挂…
I thought you were dea…
住手 请不要吃我儿子
Wait! Please don’t eat my son!
来喝点美味的面汤吧
Have some delicious noodle soup.
非常美味
So delicious!
别担心 老爹 一切尽在掌握
Don’t worry, Dad! I got it under control!

Nooo!
慢着 等等
Wait, wait!
你这是要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我们还要一起煮面呢
We’re cooking together!
抱歉 老爹 罪恶全年无休
Sorry, Dad. Evil doesn’t take a holiday.
我也一样
And neither do I.
别了 老爹
Goodbye, dad.
阿宝别走 儿子别走
Po, don’t go! Don’t go, my son!
你不能丢下我
You can’t leave me alone!
我需要你
I need you.
阿宝
Pooo!
怎么了
Yah!
老爹 他们去哪了 他们长什么样子
Dad, where’d they go? What’d they look like?
阿宝 我做了一个梦
Po, uh, I was dreaming.
太可怕了
It was awful!
我们正在煮面 但之后你就抛下了我
We were cooking. But then you left me.
你说 你怎么可以抛下我
Now, how could you leave me?
老爹 只是个梦而已 儿子哪也不去
Dad, it was just a dream. I’m not going anywhere.
下来看看 我已经把装饰的小物件都拿出来了
Now come on down. I got all the decorations out.
谢谢 阿宝
Oh, thank you, Po.
真是贴心的乖儿子
You are such a good son.
搞坏那个门 你又欠我17块
Hmm, you owe me 17 yuan for the new door.
刚好在上边
Oh, whoa! Right on top.
是我还是小崽的时候做的太阳灯笼
It’s the sun lantern I made when I was a cub.
你知道它为什么在最上面吗
Do you know why it was on top, Po?
因为我今年夏天特地翻开箱子
Because I opened the box this summer
就为了看它一眼
just to look at it.
我实在是太爱过年了
I love winter festival so much
有的时候简直迫不及待
sometimes I just can’t wait.
我也是 那些节日装饰
Me too. The decorations…
聚会上打牌下棋
The party games.
还有秧歌♥ 是吧老爹 秧歌♥
The dancing, huh, Dad? The dancing.
面条
Noodles.
早啊 神龙大侠
Good morning, Dragon Warrior.
我刚在练习我的
I was just practicing my…
空肚皮防御术
empty belly defense.
平老板 我能借用阿宝一小会吗
Mr. Ping, may I borrow Po for a moment?
事实上 我们正忙着装饰…
Well, actually, we’re very busy decorating for the…
阿宝 我是来和你聊聊
Po, I’ve come to talk to you
即将在玉殿举♥行♥的除夕飨宴
about the Winter Feast at the jade palace.
-你将要 -要出席
– You will be… – Be coming!
全国各地的功夫宗师都会参加的除夕飨宴吗
The Winter Feast with the Kung Fu masters from all the provinces?!
不 阿宝 你不会被邀请
No, Po, you will not be invited.
你要主持
You will be hosting.
我 主主主持
Me? Ho-o-osting?
绝好的消息 不是吗
Wonderful news, is it not?
作为神龙大侠
As the Dragon Warrior,
这就是你最重要的职责之一
this is one of your most critical duties.
谢谢你 师♥父♥
Wow. Thank you, Shifu.
阿宝 这对你来说是个千载难逢的机会
Po, this is a big opportunity for you.
你第一次和功夫宗师们齐聚一堂
Your first time with all the Kung Fu masters.
除夕飨宴就是个传说
The Winter Feast is legendary.
肯定有最好最大最亮的灯笼和最炫的秧歌♥
I’ll bet you got the best, biggest, brightest sun lanterns and dancing.
阿宝停 停
Po, stop. Stop.
这可是除夕飨宴
This is the Winter Feast.
永远完美无瑕 典雅高贵
It is perfection. Always elegant.
隆重正式
Always formal.
太赞了 太赞了
Awesome. Awesome.
我就是典雅高贵的代言人
I’m all about elegant…
最爱奢华讲究的装饰和玉盘珍馐
fancy stuff and fine dinin’.
你那胖脖子上挂了面条
You have some noodle in your neck fat.
阿宝 我的意思是
What I’m saying, Po,
秧歌♥啦灯笼啦 都是民间传统
is dancing and sun lanterns, those are common traditions.
过于民间 什么秧歌♥ 得了吧
So common. I mean, dancing, come on.
灯笼 太弱
Sun lanterns. Weak.
老爹 这是不是很棒
Dad, isn’t this great?
神龙大侠 快来救命
Dragon Warrior, please, come quickly!
桥上杀来一群贼寇
There are bandits at the bridge!
什么 看我的
What? I’m on it.
拜了老爹 再次感谢 师♥父♥
See ya, Dad. Thanks again, Master Shifu.
平老板
Mr. Ping.
嗨大伙们
Hey, guys!
有没有为除夕盛飨激动不已啊
You excited about the Winter Feast?
你们猜怎么着 师♥父♥刚告诉我
Guess what… master Shifu just told me
我今年要加入你们了
I’ll be joining you this year.
盛飨气氛非常紧张
The feast is intense!
所有的宗师围一张大桌而坐
All the masters at one table.
一场完美的盛宴
One perfect feast.
被邀请是无上光荣
It’s an honor to be invited!
事实上 我并不仅仅被邀请了
Actually, I’m not just invited.
我还要主持
Hyah! I’m hosting!
什么
What?
猪都不会选你
Wouldn’t be my choice.
什么
What?
玉殿举办的盛飨非常
The feast at the palace is very…
高贵典雅
elegant.
那可是 讲究礼数的场合
It’s a very, uh, sophisticated event.
我咋就不靠谱了
Why does everyone think I can’t do sophisticated?
我 也搞不懂
I…have no idea.
我们只是觉得 你可能需要一点点帮助
It’s just that we think maybe you could use a little help.
虎妞 我能行
Tigress, I got this.
不就是个宴会嘛 吃喝玩乐什么的
It’s a dinner… eating, entertainment.
能有什么嘛
How much do you have to know?
你要记住右手的18个手势
There are 18 gestures you must memorize for the right hand,
左手还有19个
19 for the left.
右手19个 左手19 不对 18个
19 for the right. 19… 18 for the left.
这是冯师♥傅♥ 宫廷画师
This is Feng, the palace artist.
他会给你画宫廷画像
He will do your official portrait.
幸会 幸… 什么
Pleased to mee… ew! What?
好吧 你得重画一次了
Okay, I’m gonna need a do-over.
我觉得我刚才眨眼睛了
I think I was blinking.
这儿就是你安排各位功夫宗师就坐的地方
This is where you will seat all of the Kung-fu masters.
老爹会爱死这个宴会的
My dad is gonna love this feast.
他还没进过大殿呢
You know, he’s never even been to the palace.
抱歉 阿宝 宴会上不能有外人
I am sorry, Po. There are no guests allowed.
连我老爹都不行吗
I can’t bring my dad?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!