小真你说的对
He was an easy mark.
他果然是个冤大头
Zhen…
小真
First rule of the streets: Never trust anyone.
街头混混第一条 谁都不能相信
I taught her that.
这是我教的
And you thought my apprentice was your friend?
你还真以为我的弟♥子♥会拿你当朋友?
Apprentice?
你的弟♥子♥?
She’s the one that took you in?
是她那时候收留了你吗
Best thing that ever happened to her.
是她一生最大的荣幸
You should have seen the little guttersnipe before I found her.
你是没看见她被我收留之前有 多落魄 吃不饱
Mangy and half-starved,
穿不暖
hanging out with those rejects from the Den of Thieves.
只能和那些贼窝里的败类为伍
She had no fear.
她无所畏惧
Such potential.
潜力无限
So I took her in.
我收留了她
I made her what she is today.
我造就了今天的她
Stand up straight.
给我站直点
Yes, master.
遵命 师♥傅♥
So you went through all of this just to get me to give you the Staff of Wisdom?
所以你费了这么大的劲 就是为了要这把天慧法杖?
Why?
为什么?
I, too, came from humble beginnings and dreamed of becoming something more.
我其实也是从底层爬上来的 我梦想着登上更高的巅峰
I wanted respect and power.
我想要得到尊重和权力
I wanted to be a master of kung fu.
我想成为一代宗师 精通武学
Say what?
精通啥?
I was turned away from every training hall I went to.
无数的门派都曾经无情的将我拒之门外
They would say I was too small, too lowly,
他们嫌弃我太矮小 太卑微
and that kung fu was not my destiny.
说我命中注定没有学武的天分
And so, I chose a different path.
既然如此 我就另辟蹊径
Sorcery.
学习幻术
I grew.
不断成长
I excelled.
脱胎换骨
And I got everything I had ever dreamed of.
终于得到了梦寐以求的一切
Everything except kung fu.
可你还是没有学会功夫
Just because I can look like Tai Lung doesn’t mean I can fight like him.
我能变成大龙的样子 但我并不会他的功夫
You see, Po, kung fu may be performed by the body,
你看阿宝 虽然功夫是靠身体施展
but its secrets are housed in the spirit.
但它的奥秘却隐藏在灵魂中
And now that I have access to the Spirit Realm–
既然现在我有了去灵界的方法
You’re gonna steal Tai Lung’s kung fu.
你要去偷走大龙的功夫
His and those of every master villain that came before me.
不光是他的 还要过去所有邪恶宗师的功夫
And once I do, no one will dare underestimate me again.
一旦成功 天底下就再也没有人敢小瞧我了
You forgot about me.
可我还喘着气呢
Don’t bother, Po.
别费劲了 阿宝
Those bars are enchanted with some very old and very powerful magic.
我在这个牢笼上施加了一种十分古老的法术 威力强大无比
You’d need at least ten Dragon Warriors to get through them.
就算有十个神龙大侠都不一定能冲破
Then I won’t go through them.
既然不能冲出去
I’ll go under them.
那就从地下绕过去
Well, that’s frustrating for all sorts of reasons.
还真是一点都不让人省心
Po! – Zhen?
阿宝 – 小真?
My staff! Hand it over.
我的法杖 快把它还我
I’m so sorry I lied to you. I was just doing what I was told.
对不起 我骗了你 我…我没办法违抗她
Po!
阿宝
Zhen?
小真
No!
不!
Well done, Zhen.
干得好 小真
You never said you were gonna hurt him.
你没说你会伤他性命
What’s the second rule of the streets?
街头混混的第二条原则是什么?
Someone always gets hurt.
流血在所难免
And make sure it’s never you.
那就让别人替你流
I just wish there had been another way.
我就是希望能有别的办法
Third rule of the streets?
第三条原则是?
Third rule?
第三条?
Some would say it’s the most important:
也是最重要的一条原则
No one is interested in your feelings.
没人会在意你是怎么想的
Chop-chop! We have a Spirit Realm to plunder.
跟上 还要去灵界抢功夫呢
And smile.
笑一笑
Nobody likes a grouch.
苦瓜脸可不讨喜
Honestly, Zhen, I don’t know where you pick up such bad habits.
真搞不懂你这身坏毛病都是跟谁学的
If I could–
要是能…
Hey there.
好巧啊
Get off me!
你撒手啊
Son!
儿子!
Now save me.
我不会飞啊
Hi, Son.
好儿子
It’s okay. We’ve got you, Po. We’ve got you.
别害怕儿子 爹来救你了 俩爹都来了
So you followed me.
你们在跟着我?
It was his idea.
你鹅爹非要来
Okay, okay. It was both our ideas.
好吧 好吧 俩爹都想来
We only follow because we love.
爹爹们这么做 都是因为爱你
No, you followed because you didn’t believe in me.
才怪 你们就是不相信我能行
And because we love?
再加上爱你
Well, you’re right.
我 是不行
I screwed up big-time.
我捅了一个大篓子
I trusted the wrong person.
都怪我瞎了眼
I gave the Staff of Wisdom right to The Chameleon.
亲手把天慧法杖送到了魅影妖后手里
Po, that was a very big-time screw-up.
阿宝 儿啊 你这篓子就是女娲娘娘来了都补不了
If only I’d listened to Master Shifu and stayed in the Valley of Peace,
要是当初我听师♥傅♥的话 留在和平谷里
The Chameleon wouldn’t have my staff, and none of this would be happening.
天慧法杖也不会落入贼手 给天下带来大祸
I was just so determined to keep things the way they were.
都怪我一心只想维持原来的生活
Everyone is afraid of change, Po.
阿宝 害怕改变是人之常情
Even me.
爹也怕呀
There was a time not so long ago
就说我吧 前阵子的时候
when all I wanted to be was the greatest noodle chef in the valley.
我心里别的啥也不想 就想当和平谷最好的面条师♥傅♥
So what happened?
现在不想了?
I became the greatest noodle chef in the valley.
现在我就是和平谷最好的面条师♥傅♥
It’s true.
确实
But I also became a father.
可同时我也当了爹
And nothing… nothing’s ever been the same since.
你的出现彻底改变了我的生活
Change doesn’t always have to be a bad thing.
改变不一定就是坏事
Why do you think I always change the menu at the restaurant?
要不我♥干♥嘛一直改咱家面馆那菜单?
Because if things stayed the same forever,
要是东西永远一成不变
sooner or later, they would lose their flavor.
那再好的东西都会变得没味
He’s right, Po.
你鹅爹说的对
Since I left my village, I’ve become a bit of a warrior.
自从离开村子 我身上也多了几分侠气
Strong. Brave.
霸气 胆气
Move it.
快走
This way.
这边
Get those cages up there. Come on.
把笼子全都搬过去 快点
This looks bad.
感觉要出事
Really bad.
要出大事
Move it.
快点
Come on.
快点
Don’t tell me you were actually starting to become friends with that panda.
瞧你那没出息的样 不会真把那只熊猫当朋友了吧
What? No. It’s-It’s just–
什么? 没有 我…
When we want something, we must use whatever is at our disposal to get it.
想达到目的 就要学会利用手边所有可用的棋子
That’s all that panda was, something to use.
那只熊猫也是 一枚棋子
Is that why you took me in? So I could help you get what you wanted?
所以你才把我捡回来? 我也是你为了达到目的利用的棋子?
Zhen.
小真
I took you in because you were clever and ruthless and unsentimental,
我带你回来是因为你有灵性 有狠劲 从不感情用事
like me.
跟我一样
And the day you stop being those things
要是你哪天变得跟我不一样了
is the day when, yes, you stop being useful to me.
那你就不再有资格当我的棋子
So for both of our sakes, don’t change.
你要是不想让我寒心 就别改变
Tonight, when the blood moon rises to its highest point in the night sky,
今天晚上 等血月高升悬挂于天穹顶点的时候
I will open the door to the Spirit Realm, and all of its secrets will be mine!
我将开启封印灵界的大门 那时 天下功夫都将尽归我手
Does the blood moon always rise this slowly?
这月亮走的怎么跟乌龟爬似的
I seem to remember it rising faster.
以前好像没有这么慢呢
No?
有吗
Just me?
我记错了?
It’s just for dramatic effect anyway.
算了 血月也就那么回事啊
I think I’m just gonna open the Spirit Realm now.
不等了 我要打开灵界的大门了
Bring me Tai Lung!