在你睡觉的时候? 就是普通的梦吧
Not a dream,
不是普通的梦
a vision. Either I had a bad dumpling before I went to sleep,
是预知 除非是昨晚的包子馊了
or it’s a Dragon Warrior thing.
不然就是神龙大侠的神力
We got to get to The Chameleon and take her down.
得赶紧去找魅影妖后打败她
Well, then you’re in luck.
想找她 那简单
Welcome to Juniper City.
欢迎来到刺柏城
This is the place where you can be whatever you wanna be,
在这里 你可以自♥由♥的去追求你的梦想
do whatever you wanna do,
尽情去做你想做的事
and steal whatever you wanna steal.
放手去 去偷你想偷的东西
If that’s your thing.
有人就想当小偷
That came out of nowhere.
我可什么都没看见
Look out! – Sorry!
让开 – 抱歉
Out of the way! – I’ve never seen so much traffic before.
让一下 – 我这辈子都没见过这么多人赶路
You don’t have rush hour in the Valley of Peace?
和平谷没有赶着去办事的时候吗
No one’s ever in that much of a rush. Oof.
和平谷没有要赶着去办的事
Come on!
快来
Well, sure is good to be home again.
回家的感觉真好
The sights. The sounds.
这街道 这声音
The smells.
这味道
It’s a wonton wonderland!
这是馄饨的乐园吗
Po. Po!
阿宝 阿宝 阿宝
Focus!
快醒醒
This city is the most amazing place I’ve ever seen!
天底下没有比这更好的地方了
I used to feel the same way
以前确实挺好的
until The Chameleon got her claws into it.
可惜被魅影妖后嚯嚯了
Tonight, we take down The Chameleon.
今晚就去收拾魅影妖后
Yeah. I’ll show you
太好了 我带你去
where this villainous sorceress lurks as she dominates the city.
那个老妖婆暗中统治全城的老巢
Is she lurking in that villainous tower dominating the city?
她的老巢是不是那个俯瞰全城的塔楼?
How’d you know?
你怎么知道?
Not my first time taking down a villain.
打过的坏蛋多了就有经验了
Let’s keep moving.
那就快走吧
Hey, Zhen!
小真来了
Heya, Zhen.
小真好啊
Long time no see.
好久没见你了
How you doing, Zhen?
你好啊 小真
Wow, you’re quite the local celeb.
呦 你还是个红人呢
Yeah, well, let’s just say a face like mine is hard to forget.
还行吧 毕竟我的美貌也是难得一见
What?
什么?
You’re a wanted criminal?
你是个通缉犯?
You sound surprised.
你好像很意外
Is this surprising?
这很意外吗
I don’t think this is surprising.
我可没觉得意外
You never mentioned you were wanted.
你从没说过你是个通缉犯
Don’t worry. The law has better things to do than look for me.
没事啦 他们忙着呢 才没空来找我
Hey, fox.
你在这呢
We’ve been looking for you.
我们找你很久了
Must be a slow workweek.
最近大概有空啊
I’ll handle this.
我来跟他们说
Morning, officers.
两位官爷早啊
Dragon Warrior here.
在下神龙大侠
The fox and I are here on official Dragon Warrior biz.
这只狐狸是陪我来办神龙大侠的差事的
Dragon who?
什么神龙?
Warrior what?
什么大侠?
Dragon Warrior.
神龙大侠呀
Anyone? Nothing?
没听过? 真没有?
Perhaps you know me better as…
那这个名字你们应该听过
the Kung Fu Panda!
在下功夫熊猫
Wait, wait!
不是 等会
Can you believe that guy? – Aw, come on!
哈哈哈 这家伙满嘴放炮 – 别走啊
Okay, so we tried it your way. Now we try it mine.
行了 你的招咱们试过了 现在轮到我了
Wait, what’s your way–
等等 你要干什么
Sorry.
抱歉
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
快点 快点 快点
You can’t run away from the law.
法网恢恢 疏而不漏
You’re a wanted criminal!
别忘了你还是个通缉犯
Yeah? Well, it looks like I’m not the only one.
看呐 这上面的通缉犯可不止我一个呀
Wow. City life really is fast-paced.
哇 大城市的节奏还真是快呀
We gotta get out of here
咱们得马上离开这
before they call for…
否则他们会…
…backup.
叫援军
That’s a lot of bull.
真是牛山牛海啊
Run!
快跑!
Let’s go, let’s go!
往前跑 别回头
Let’s go.
来吧
I’m falling…
我掉下去了
very slowly.
没有…用了
Sorry.
抱歉
There they are!
他们在那
We don’t have time for a drum solo!
你显摆你会敲鼓吗
We’re trapped.
被包围了
It isn’t much farther now.
已经不老远了
You always say that, and it’s always so much farther.
你老说不老远了 可每次都还老远
Whoa. What is this place?
哇 这是什么地方啊?
Home sweet home.
生我养我的地方
Some of the best crooks and criminals in all of Juniper City live here.
刺柏城 坑蒙拐骗偷 能折腾的都住这了
Careful. These guys will steal your pants right off ya, and you’ll never know it.
小心 这帮家伙能把你偷的裤衩都不剩
Now, you kids be careful with those fireworks.
哎 烟花爆竹小孩可不能随便玩哦
So you’re friends with all these people?
所以他们都是你的好朋友啊
They’re practically family.
是相亲相爱一家人
Zhen!
小真
Is that really you?
啊 我不是在做梦吧
Han, my old mentor.
老韩 我的老恩师
I always knew someday you’ll find your way home back to the den.
我就知道你总有一天要回到这个贼窝来
And when you did…
你回来
…I’d be sure to give you a proper homecoming.
我必须得让你觉得宾至如归
Family?
一家人啊?
More like distant cousins.
更像远房♥表亲
All right. How should we do this?
大家说怎么处置她?
Quick and painless?
是要给她个痛快
Or slow and painful?
还是慢慢的折磨?
Slow and painful.
慢慢的折磨
Slow and painful.
慢慢的折磨
All right, you little scamps. Slow and painful it is.
好嘞 小崽子们 咱们就慢慢的折磨
You really don’t wanna do this.
这么做你会后悔的
And why is that?
为什么?
Because if you so much as lay one claw on me,
因为但凡你想动我哪怕一根毫毛
you’re gonna have to answer to…
都得先问问…
the Dragon Warrior.
神龙大侠答不答应
Warrior, warrior, warrior, warrior, warrior.
不答应 不答应
Who?
你说谁?
Man. Are my adventures really that regional?
好家伙 难道我的传说只在地方流行吗?
Introduce them, Po,
让他们见识见识
to your fists.
你的拳头
Remember, Po, there are other ways to bring peace than by kicking butt.
记住 阿宝 守护和平的方法并不是只有痛揍对手
Come on. Really? Now?
别闹了 说这个管用吗?
Yes, now.
认真的 没闹啊
Hold on. Shouldn’t my inner Shifus have differing opinions?
等一下 我内心里的师♥傅♥们没有不同意见吗?
We are in total agreement… – With our mutual disappointment…
在对于你的看法上 – 我们两个达成了一致
…in you.
没救了
Wait.
等等
He who resorts to violence now…
动粗不能带来任何好处
will only find more violence later.
忍♥一时不快 可得一世痛快
So what you’re saying is, if we don’t hurt Zhen a little now…
所以你的意思是 只要我们现在忍♥住不揍小真
We can hurt her a lot later.
以后我们就能揍个痛快
What? No, that’s not what I said.
什么? 不 不是这么说的
Yes! And more violence later is better than less violence now.
对呀 用一时的不快换一世的痛快 值了
No, no. I think you’re misunderstanding the fundamental point of–
不不不 我觉得你们从本质上压根没理解我的意思啊
More violence!
一世的痛快!
Violence makes my tummy tingle.