是啊
a Dragon Warrior’s work is never done.
神龙大侠的事永远忙不完
Li, I’m thinking Po teaming up with a convicted felon
老李 你说阿宝带着这么个犯人
to take down an evil sorceress
去打一个会幻术的坏蛋
wasn’t such a great idea.
这事我是越想心里就越慌啊
Relax. Po has faced demons, demigods,
别慌 咱们阿宝下到妖魔上到半仙
and everything else in between.
什么样的对手没见过
He’s always come out on top.
不都搞定了吗
You’re right. You’re right.
倒也是 你说的对
But what if you’re wrong?
可你要是错了呢
Calm down, Ping. How bad can one evil sorceress be?
放宽心 平哥 不就是个玩幻术的 能坏到哪去
Who is she to summon us?
她谁呀 也敢差使爷几个
Classic power move.
给咱们下马威
We’re the heads of Juniper City’s most prominent crime families.
咱们几个可是刺柏城鼎鼎大名的帮派老大呀
And she’s just some bug-eyed, power-hungry reptilian runt.
她就是条做梦吞大象的蛤♥蟆♥眼四脚蛇
You left out the evil sorceress part.
别忘了她还会使用幻术
We used to run this city.
以前咱们多威风
Now we pay her half the money we swindle.
现在抢来的钱还得上交她一份
It’s like a criminal can’t make an honest living anymore.
坏事干得好好的 全被她搅和了
Yeah, but what could we do?
那我们要怎么办呢
Together, we can take her down.
联手一块把他打倒
Are you nuts? She’s a shape-shifter.
你疯了? 她是变形高手
She could be at this very table,
没准她就藏在我们当中
and we’d have no idea.
谁都没看出来
For all we know,
直说了吧
you’re The Chameleon.
你是魅影妖后
Or you’re The Chameleon.
你是魅影妖后
Or maybe… – No.
又或者说 – 不会吧
Maybe… – Don’t say it.
也许 – 别说了
…I’m The Chameleon. – I said don’t say it.
我才是魅影妖后 – 都叫你别说了
We obviously spoke out of turn.
我们刚才说的那些都是胡话
Sorry, Chameleon.
请您原谅
No, no. Don’t apologize.
没事 不用道歉
You and your families prospered by preying upon the weak,
你们几个的帮派都是靠着压榨弱小发家
so it doesn’t feel good when you’re the one being squeezed.
现在被别人压榨了 心里自然不是滋味
Especially when the one doing the squeezing
更何况压榨你们的还是
is just a “bug-eyed, power-hungry”…
区区一条做梦吞大象的
What was the rest?
后面是什么来着?
Reptilian runt.
蛤♥蟆♥眼四脚蛇
Well, this “reptilian runt” wants more.
现在这条四脚蛇还想要更多的
You already have the city.
刺柏城都归你了
What else could you possibly want?
到底还想要什么?
I have something special in mind.
我一直有一个特别的心愿
I’m very close to achieving it.
很快就要实现
As close as the blood moon.
现在就等着血月
But the blood moon is two nights away.
血月 那不就是后天
So little time, so many expenses.
时间不多了 要花的钱却一分不少
Which is why I’ll need to increase
所以我把这个月的保护费
this month’s tribute to 60%.
涨到 你们盈利的6成
No.
不干
What was that now?
你刚才说什么?
I mean no disrespect.
我说 我不敢不从
Don’t worry.
不用害怕
I forgive you for the impudence and the backstabbing.
我原谅你 当面顶撞 背后中伤
And the blatant disrespect you’ve shown me,
我甚至口出狂言想踩到我的头上来
I forgive.
我都原谅
But I never forget.
但我绝不会忘记
You might say I have the memory…
要说我的记性好到什么程度
Don’t say it. – …of an elephant.
求您别说 – 我能和大象媲美
You think I’ve pushed you too far?
你是不是觉得我对你们太好了
Then you, my friend,
那你可就错了
can’t begin to fathom
你绝对想象不到
just how far I can push.
我对你们到底能有多好
I’ll expect your tributes by dawn.
明天日出之前把钱给我带来
Are we gonna stop for lunch soon?
什么时候能停下来吃饭啊?
Justice doesn’t stop for lunch.
为民除害 就不能因为吃饭停下
But it does take the occasional time-out for snackage.
不过偶尔吃个点心还是可以的
Wanna split my almond cookie?
我掰半块饼干给你
You’re just gonna give me half of your cookie
你这样掰半块饼干给我
out of the goodness of your heart?
是因为你心地特别善良吗
Uh-huh. – What’s the catch? The rub? The bamboozle?
嗯哼 – 你的葫芦里到底在卖♥♥什么药?
The “bam-what-le”?
我没听明自
You know, the fleece. The rook. The flimflam.
就是坑蒙拐骗各种花招
Do you want the cookie or not?
你到底吃不吃饼干?
I got my eye on you.
我会一直盯着你的
How much farther is it to this “The Chameleon”?
还要走多久才能找到魅影妖后啊?
Just a little farther.
不太远了
Li! What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?
老李 你大半夜不睡觉扒什么墙头啊?
Well, I– I– I…
哎 我我我
didn’t wanna miss the blood moon rising.
出来欣赏一下血月的奇景
Pooh. You are just as worried as I am.
拉倒吧 还说我♥操♥心 你不也一样
All right, all right.
好吧 我承认
I know pandas come across as calm, gentle and chill,
大家都觉得熊猫是悠哉悠哉的傻乐呵
but… …the truth is I’m kinda freaking out!
嘿嘿 可是其实我心里慌得要死
So am I.
我也是啊
Po is just too calm, gentle and chill
阿宝那么悠哉悠哉的傻乐呵
to face a shape-shifting sorceress.
怎么斗得过一个会变形的幻术师
What if he’s captured?
会不会被抓住?
Our baby!
我的儿啊
Okay, okay.
别慌 别慌
Maybe Po has finally met his match,
论本事他们可能不相上下
but there is still something that he has
可有一样东西是阿宝有
that The Chameleon
而那个魅影妖后
does not. – What’s that?
没有的 – 是什么?
Us.
咱俩
Now, let’s go find our son.
走吧 赶紧找咱们的儿子去
I hope Po’s okay.
阿宝 别出事啊
You know, Li, a wise goose once said,
跟你说老李 有一位鹅大♥师♥曾经说过
“Worrying doesn’t make the broth boil any faster.”
心急那是喝不了热面汤滴
Who was that idiot?
哪个鹅大傻说的?
Me, of course. I was the wise goose.
我呀 我就是那个鹅大傻 哦不 鹅大♥师♥
That’s the biggest village I’ve ever seen.
我头一回见到那么大的村子
That’s no village.
那不是村子
That’s Juniper City.
那是刺柏城
That’s where I’ll find The Chameleon?
魅影妖后就在那吧?
Just a boat ride away.
坐个船就到了
And I’m gonna lead you right to her front door.
然后我给你送到她家大门口
Are you sure we’ll find a boat captain in there?
真有船夫愿意送咱们过去吗
For the right price,
只要给够钱
those cutthroats will take us anywhere we want to go.
天涯海角这帮贪财鬼都能送咱们去
Of course, we could always opt for the four-finger discount.
实在不行 咱们还可以来招顺爪牵羊
No stealing.
不许偷东西
“The Happy Bunny Tavern”.
快乐兔酒馆
Well, that sounds inviting.
名字挺喜庆啊
Anybody lose a rabbit?
有谁丢兔子了吗
Stir faster!
快点搅啊
Welcome to the Happy Bunny Tavern.
欢迎二位光临 快乐兔酒馆
I’ll find us a ride.
我来找船夫
Maybe you can get us some food.
你看看这有啥吃的
And stay out of trouble.
记住 别惹事
Hey, what you guys playing?
大哥 你们玩什么呢
Mah-jongg. And the stakes are high.
玩麻将 这可玩的很大
Can I play?
带我一个呗
Surely you’ll go easy on a beginner,
不过你们可得手下留情
’cause I’m very beginning.
我不太会玩麻将
Hey there. – What can I get you?
小二 – 客官要啥?
A boat ride to Juniper City. – Ask this guy.
找个船夫 去刺柏城 – 你找他
Who’s he? – He’s the captain.
他是谁? – 他是船夫
Thanks.
多谢
I win again.
哦 我怎么又赢了
Beginner’s luck, I guess.