然后把你们全部送回灵界
You’ll see.
等着瞧
All I see is a broken promise.
你在我眼里早就信誉扫地了
All right, you bunch of cantankerous Komodos.
都给我听好了 你们这群二杆子
Now, this can go one of two ways.
傻东西 你们现在有两条路可走
The easy way, in which you surrender willingly,
选好走的呢 就给我乖乖缴械投降
or the hard way, where you surrender woundedly.
选不好走的 就把你们打到乖乖缴械投降
The choice is yours.
你们自己选吧
I was kidding! I was kidding!
开玩笑呢 逗你们玩呢
Thanks, Ping.
谢了 老平
Run away!
快跑
Cannonball!
炸街了
Is it too spicy?
咋了 是不是太冲了?
No. It’s got the perfect kick.
嗯 不会 要的就是这个冲劲
Ginseng. That’s the secret to my mulberry punch.
我加了人参 这样调出来的桑葚酒保准你上头
That panda was right. More violence later is better!
那个熊猫说的对 一世的痛快就是痛快!
I believe you have something that belongs to me.
拿了我的东西是不是该还回来
Can’t you even die right?
你就不能干脆点死吗
Can’t you even kill wrong?
你就不能慢点杀吗
No. Wordplay didn’t come together.
不对 好像不是这意思
Now, about that staff…
我说我的法杖
Take it.
拿走吧
I already have everything I need from it anyway.
反正我想拿的都已经拿到了
I think this was destiny.
我觉得一切都是注定的
A final face-off between formidable adversaries,
虽然你我一场水火不容 可彼此惺惺相惜
alike in so many ways.
但必须生死一战
If only I had a dumpling for every time
每个坏蛋跟我套的近乎 要是换成包子的话
a villain told me how much we had in common.
我早开包子铺了
It’s true.
事实上
We’ve both risen to the highest of heights.
你我都是一步步走上来的
It’s a shame only one of us can come out on top.
可惜的是这至高的存在容不下两个人
It is a shame, for you.
的确是容不下你
My combined powers of sorcery and kung fu make me unstoppable.
将幻术和武学结合已经让我天下无敌了
And once I dispense with you, I’ll expand my rule from Juniper City to–
除掉你以后 我的地盘将从刺柏城扩张 拿下每一个…
Every other city and town and village
拿下每一个城镇 每一个村落
from here to the Valley of Peace and beyond.
直到拿下和平谷 乃至全天下
Yeah, I know.
我知道
But how did you know?
你怎么会知道?
I saw it in a vision because I’m the Dragon Warrior…
我早就预料到了 因为我是神龙大侠
for now at least.
至少目前还是
But I’ve realized that it’s probably time I made a change.
但是 我觉得是时候应该做些改变了
And so should you.
你也应该改变
I’m The Chameleon. I do nothing but change.
我是魅影妖后 唯一的不变就是变化
Only on the outside.
只是表面上而已
Real change happens from within.
真正的变化来自内心
And if we’re really as alike as you say,
要是咱俩真的惺惺相惜
then maybe we could both let go of who we were
那就应该放下过去
and become something better than we already are.
超越自我 更上一层楼
What do you say? – I say…
你觉得呢? – 我觉得…
Well, I saw that coming.
看吧 我就说吧
We’re very proud of you.
我们为你骄傲
You tried it our way.
你用过我们的招了
Now try it yours.
现在用你的招吧
Kick her butt.
好好揍他
I’m way ahead of you.
我早就这么想了
Master Elephant’s Trunk Twist.
大象大♥师♥的长鼻翻转
Master Boar’s Tusks of Terror.
野猪大♥师♥的夺命獠牙
Master Wolf’s Fangs of Fury.
灰狼大♥师♥的狂怒狼牙
Master Bull’s Horns of Doom.
公牛大♥师♥的末日牛角
What?
这是?
Recognize this move?
是不是很眼熟啊?
Is that how I sound? I don’t sound like that, do I?
我是这么说话的吗? 我不是这么说话的吧
You didn’t earn those skills. You just stole them!
这些招都不是你学的 是你偷来的
Give him a left, a right, uppercut.
攻左 打右 上勾拳
Which one are you rooting for? – I’m not sure. This is all very confusing.
我说你站谁? – 我也不知道 我好像站谁都感觉怪怪的
I’m stronger than every opponent you’ve ever faced,
我比你遇到的所有对手都厉害
because I am every opponent you’ve ever faced.
因为我就是你所有的对手
Po!
阿宝 我来了
Whoa. I gotta workshop those heroic entrances.
我得再琢磨一下我的登场姿势
Nah, it was just right.
不用 这样就挺好
I knew I should have left you to rot in the gutter where you belong.
我就该把你留在阴沟里 让你自生自灭
Better to rot in the gutter than under your thumb.
在阴沟也比在你的阴影里强 啊
Two against one?
你们要二打一?
Well, now, that doesn’t seem fair.
这好像不太公平
I’ll have to even the odds.
看来我也得加些帮手
Master Cobra.
眼镜蛇大♥师♥
Master Osprey.
鱼鹰大♥师♥
Master Scorpion.
蝎子大♥师♥
Master Wolf.
灰狼大♥师♥
General Kai.
天煞将至
Lord Shen.
沈王爷
That is awesome!
乖乖 这也太牛了吧
I mean, it’s disturbing, but it’s awesome.
疹是疹了点 但是真牛啊
Zhen!
小真
Po!
阿宝
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友呢
Stand back.
往后站
I’m gonna kick my butt.
我要痛揍自己一顿
Come on, Po, get out of there.
阿宝 你快出来呀
You have to do this. – I can’t beat The Chameleon.
你必须得阻止她 – 我打不过魅影妖后
A wise, old tortoise once told me
有位乌龟大♥师♥说过…
The fate of the world hangs in the balance,
天都快塌下来了
and you’re here giving me life advice from a tortoise?
你还有闲心在这给我灌老乌龟煲的鸡汤?
Be the pit, Zhen.
要当桃核 小真
Be the pit.
你要当桃核
And what do you think you’re doing?
你这是想要干什么
Finishing what Po started.
替阿宝打败你
Please. How many times do I have to tell you?
你这孩子 还要我提醒你多少遍
Don’t slouch.
站直了
You ungrateful little urchin.
忘恩负义的小叫花子
After all I’ve done for you, you betrayed me for the panda?
我养你这么多年 你居然为那熊猫跟我掰了
First rule of the streets: Never trust anyone.
街头混混第一条 谁都不能相信
Ha! You can’t defeat me. I know all your moves.
哈哈 你赢不了我 你的招数我都清楚
Not this one.
除了这一招
Roll, stir, serve,
翻炒 搅拌 上菜
and ska-blam!
然后 我打!
Yes!
赢了
Second rule: Someone always gets hurt.
混混第二条 流血在所难免
Now, that’s a cool move.
这招够绝的
Po! You could have gotten out of that cage anytime you wanted?
阿宝 搞了半天 你自己能从笼子里出来
You faker.
你骗我
It’s not faking. It’s Method.
这不叫骗 这叫技巧
Besides, how’s a peach pit ever supposed to become a tree
再说了 想要让桃核长成桃树的话
if you never give it the chance to grow?
总得给它破土发芽的机会
And, hey, you stirred faster and rolled higher.
话说你刚才应该再搅快点
But for the last time, the word is…
再翻高点 还有我再说一遍 最后那词是…
…”skadoosh.”
“走你”
Maybe Oogway was right about you.
看来老乌龟还不算瞎得太彻底
You aren’t completely useless after all.
你多少还有点可取之处
My gosh. Thank you so much.
你夸得我脸都红了
That’s my son.
哈哈哈那是我儿子
Our son.
咱们儿子
I think it’s time you send us home, panda.
我说你是不是应该把我们送回去 熊猫
Zhen, do something!
小真 我还不想死
No one’s interested in your feelings.
第三条 没人会在意你怎么想
See you on the other side, Dragon Warrior.
咱们灵界再会 神龙大侠
We packed some food for your time in jail.
牢里伙食不好 带上这饭
Let’s hope it’s not your final meal.
可别是最后一顿才好啊
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们了
I was thinking, after I serve my time and I’m a free fox again,
我在想 等我刑满释放重新获得自♥由♥以后
maybe I’ll open one of those acupuncture places that are all the rage.