所有人
Everyone?
所有人
Everyone.
我的餐馆怎么样了
How’s my restaurant?
等会再说吧
We’ll talk later.
如今他已经在往这里来了
And now he’s on his way here.
他是来找你的 阿宝
He’s after you, Po.
他是来找所有的熊猫
He’s after all pandas.
我们还有多少时间
How long do we have?
不多了
Not long.
快告诉我你已经掌握气功了
Please, tell me you’ve mastered chi.
-来 你抱着孩子 -老爸 老爸
– Here, take the baby. – Dad! Dad!
这个是谁家的
Okay, who belongs to this one?
你必须马上教我气功秘诀了
You need to teach me the secret chi technique now!
不 不行 你恐怕还没准备好
No, no, I’m afraid you need more time.
大家都去收拾东西 我来帮你吧
Everyone, go get your things! Let me help you with that.
我没有时间了 我必须现在就学
I don’t have more time. I need to learn it now!
对不起 但你还没有准备好
Sorry, you’re not ready.
所有东西都收拾好
Okay, pack everything!
-我已经准备好了 -还没有
– I am ready. – Not quite.
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我已经一切都按你说的做了
I’ve done everything you’ve asked.
我已经会了打瞌睡 睡懒觉 睡吊床
I’ve mastered napping, sleeping in, hammocks,
泡热水澡
hot tubs.
我已经完全在像熊猫一样生活了
I am totally at one with my panda parts.
你为什么还不教我
Now why won’t you show me?
因为我压根不会
Because I don’t know it!
什么
You what?
我不会 明白了吗 没人会那个
I don’t know it, okay? No one does.
熊猫过去可能会
Maybe we used to.
但已经失传了
But not anymore.
你骗了我
You lied?
没有 我…
No, I…
是的
Yes.
为…为什么
Wh… why?
为了救你
To save your life!
我知道有耍着刀的疯子来追杀你
I find out some blade-swinging maniac is coming for you.
我还能怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
就放任不管吗
Just let that happen?
没错 我是神龙大侠
Yes! I’m the Dragon Warrior.
对付疯子就是我的职责所在
Facing maniacs, that’s my job!
但是因为你 我丢下山谷不管
But because of you, I left the valley unprotected.
丢下我的朋友们
I left my friends unprotected!
现在他们都…
And now they’re all…
他们都…
They’re all…
你也会落得同样的下场
And you would have been, too.
我曾失去过你
I lost you once.
我不会再次失去你
I am not going to lose you again.
我不能
I can’t.
你刚刚已经失去我了
You just did.
妈妈 抱着我
Mom! Pick me!
阿宝 我好担心你…
Po, I’m so worried for you…
我都没法为我自始至终都是对的而得意了
That I can’t even enjoy being right about everything.
现在赶紧跑
Now run, run, run,
迈开你的小胖腿 能跑多快是多快
as fast as those chubby legs can go!
逃跑 已经无处可逃了
Run? There’s nowhere to run.
那你要怎么办
But what are you going to do?
我要留下来 和那个混♥蛋♥决一死战
I’m gonna stay, and fight that monster.
阿宝 他或许是个混♥蛋♥
Po, he may be a monster,
但他毕竟还是你♥爸♥爸
but he’s still your father.
不是他 是天煞
Not him. Kai!
不要
No!
你饿吗
Hungry?
不…不大饿
No, I… not really.
吃一个也行
Well, maybe just one.
你要知道 你不是唯一一个说谎的人
You know, you weren’t the only one who was lying.
我不只是因为
I didn’t really come along
担心阿宝饿肚子才跟过来的
because I was worried Po would go hungry.
我是担心你
I was worried about you.
担心我会饿肚子吗
Worried that I’d go hungry?
不
No.
我担心你会把阿宝从我身边夺走
I was worried you’d steal Po from me.
什么
I’d what?
我知道 我想多了
I know. That was crazy.
但我意识到让你进入阿宝的生活
But I realize having you in Po’s life
并非我的损失
doesn’t mean less for me.
而是阿宝的收获
It means more for Po.
他的生活中已经没有我的位置
Well, I’m not in his life.
他不再要我了
Not anymore.
你的儿子生你的气了
Your son got mad at you.
体会到当家长的难处了吧
Welcome to parenthood.
你不明白 我骗了他
You don’t understand. I lied to him.
他永远不会原谅我
He’ll never forgive me.
我骗了他二十年
I lied to him for 20 years.
他还以为自己是从蛋里孵出来的
He still thinks he came from an egg.
有些时候 我们会做错事
Sometimes, we do the wrong things
但都是出于好意
for the right reasons.
听着
Look.
他很受伤
He’s hurt.
他很迷茫
He’s confused.
而且还要拯救世界
And he still has to save the world.
他需要我们
He needs both his dads.
这么做没有用
This isn’t going to work.
一定会有用的
It has to.
你没有想清楚
You’re not thinking straight.
-我有 -你没有
– I am! – You’re not.
-我有 -你没有
– I am! – No.
-我真的有 -你没有
– Yes, I am. – No.
我见过天煞
I’ve seen Kai.
我见识过他的能耐
I’ve seen what he can do.
但他没见识过我的能耐
But he hasn’t seen what I can do.
悟习铁指扣吗
The Wuxi finger hold?
我最厉害的一招
It’s my best move.
我只需要找到天煞
I just have to get to Kai,
抓住他的手指 然后出招
grab his finger and then skadoosh!
他就回灵界了
Back to the Spirit Realm.
他有一队玉战士
He has an army of Jade Warriors.
它们所见之事都逃不过他的法眼
Everything they see, he sees.
所以不可能偷偷接近他
So there’s no sneaking up on him.
你不可能靠他足够近
You will never get close enough.
这会成功的
It’s gonna work!
只有气功大♥师♥才能阻止他
He can only be stopped by a master of Chi.
你听上去就像师♥父♥ 满口气气气
Oh, you sound just like Shifu with the, “Chi, Chi, Chi.”
这个气 那个气 气气气
“Chi this. Chi that.” “Chi, Chi, Chi!”
我不是气功大♥师♥
I’m not a master of Chi, okay?
我不知道自己是否真是神龙大侠
I don’t know if I’m the Dragon Warrior.
我甚至不知道自己是不是只熊猫
I don’t even know if I’m a panda!
我不知道自己是谁
I don’t know who I am!
你说得对
You’re right.
我根本无法阻止他和他的手下
There’s no way I can stop him and his army.
除非你也有自己的军队
Unless you had an army of your own.
你吗
You?
不仅仅是我
Not just me.
是我们
Us.
我们大家
All of us.
经过这么多年 我终于找到了我的儿子
I finally found my son, after all these years.
即使是世界末日也不可能
It’s going to take a lot more than the end of the world…
让我们分离
to keep us apart.
但你们一点功夫都不懂
But you don’t even know kung fu.
那你就来教我们
Then you will teach us.
什么 我教不了你们功夫
What? I can’t teach you kung fu.