等凉了再吃吧
Get them while they’re cold.
你们在干什么
What are you doing there?
这是给阿宝做的
That food is for Po!
扔进去
Throw it in!
来抱抱 就这样
There, there. That’s it.
-感觉放松了吗 -是啊
– Feeling relaxed? – Totally.
只要顺其自然
Just let yourself fall into it.
知道了
Got it.
我没事 我只是…
I’m fine. I just…
好了 吐出来就好了
There we go. Just let it all out.
就这样
That’s my boy.
从上面下来
Get out of there!
我的面条
My noodles!
别碰我的面条
Leave my noodles alone.
真淘气啊 阿宝 真够淘气的
Subtle, Po. Very subtle.
我也要抱抱
Let me get some of that.
别咬我的帽子
Hey, leave my hat alone!
我们爱吃面条
We love noodles!
还要面条
More noodles!
就和阿宝一样
Just like my Po.
你们在看什么
What are you guys looking at?
我们就是这么滚的 开炮
That’s how we roll! Cannonball!
好棒
Yeah!
来 再高点
Here, bring it up here.
妈妈你看
Mom, look it! Whoa!
我做得怎么样
How was that?
你再试一次 不过别太用力
Now, you try again. But don’t try so hard.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好多了
Much better.
谢谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
谢我什么
For what?
你知道 就是为了
You know, just for, you know,
教我怎么去过…
showing me what it feels like…
熊猫的生活
To be a panda.
所以呢 你觉得我什么时候能准备好了
So, when do you think I’ll be ready?
准备什么
Ready?
学怎么掌握气功
You know, to learn how to master chi.
很快就好了 很快
Soon. Real soon.
跟我来 我想给你看样东西 来吧
Come on, I wanna show you something else. Come on.
这里有点乱 我这里不大有人来
Sorry about the mess. I don’t usually get visitors.
这是我妈妈吗
Is this my Mom?
在你百日的时候画的
I had this done on your 100th day.
你妈妈抱着你的时候 你一直在乱动
Your Momma couldn’t hold you still.
你差点就把画纸吃了
You nearly ate the paper.
是真的
It’s true.
她什么样
What was she like?
她很完美
She was the total package.
聪明 美丽…
Smart, beautiful…
食量惊人
Tremendous appetite.
她是我一生的挚爱
She was the love of my life.
就在我以为我已经最幸运的时候…
And then, just when I thought I couldn’t get any luckier…
你出生了 我的小莲花
along you came, my little lotus.
那时我真的拥有了一切
I really had it all.
直到我…
Until that one moment…
又失去了一切
when I lost everything.
老爸
Dad.
你再也不用担心失去我了
You don’t have to worry about losing me ever again.
好吗
Okay?
我也要抱抱
Let me get some of that.
从东部来的消息
It’s from the Eastern province!
蜥蜴大♥师♥ 公牛大♥师♥ 雄鹰大♥师♥
Master Lizard, Master Ox, Master Eagle.
所有人
All of them.
自海边直至这里的所有村庄…
In every village from the sea to here…
全中国的所有大♥师♥…
every master in China…
都消失了
has vanished.
他们可能都去参加聚会了
Maybe they are all at a party.
金猴
Monkey.
我也没接到邀请
I didn’t get invited either.
是天煞夺走了他们的气
Kai has taken their chi.
只有我们能阻止他毁掉
We are all that stand between him…
乌龟留给我们保管的书卷了
and the knowledge Oogway left in our care.
村民都疏散了吗
The villagers, evacuated?
疏散完毕了 师♥父♥
Done, Master.
-仙鹤和螳螂呢 -还是没有消息
– Crane, Mantis? – Still nothing.
等等 他们来了
Wait. It’s them!
不
No!
天煞
Kai.
好极了
Nice.
都没多大本事
Very tacky.
你怎敢涉足这片土地
How dare you set foot on these grounds!
看看你们这些可悲的傻瓜
Look at you pathetic fools.
在伟大的乌龟脚下卑躬屈膝
Groveling at the feet of Oogway the magnificent.
你没有资格说他的名字
You are not fit to speak his name.
我没有资格吗 小猫咪
I am not fit, little kitten?
我曾同他并肩战斗
I fought by his side.
曾待他亲如手足
I loved him like a brother.
而他却背叛了我
And he betrayed me.
如今我要毁灭他所建成的一切
Now I will destroy everything he has created!
上
Go!
小猫咪这招滋味如何
How’s that for a little kitten?
我不会让你毁掉乌龟的回忆
I will not let you destroy Oogway’s memory.
为什么不行 他也毁了我的
Why not? He destroyed mine.
螳螂
Mantis.
是我 你的好兄弟
It is me, your bestie!
抱歉 悍娇虎
Sorry, Tigress!
对不起 对不起
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
对不起
Sorry!
师♥父♥
Shifu.
把他们带过来
Bring them to me.
不
No.
你必须去警告阿宝
You must warn Po.
求你了 师♥父♥
Master, please.
让你见识一下气功真正的力量 兄弟
I will show you the true power of chi, brother.
不
No.
乌龟 原谅我
Oogway, forgive me.
你说什么 乌龟
Hmm. What do you say, Oogway?
你原谅他吗
Do you forgive him?
你可以毁掉翡翠宫…
You may have destroyed the Jade palace…
但你永远不会得逞
But you will never succeed.
总会有人出来阻止你的
There will always be someone to stop you.
谁 那只熊猫吗
Who? The panda?
他体内的气很强
His chi is strong…
但还是不足与我为敌
But it won’t be enough.
-他会和你一个下场 -不
– He will meet the same fate as you. – No.
那个村庄里的所有熊猫也一样
And so will every panda in that village.
好极了
Yes.
阿宝 我希望你已经准备好了
Po, I hope you’re ready.
跳舞 小莲花 跳起来
Dance, lotus. Dance.
小伙子长得真帅
He’s so handsome.
这才算是熊猫的抱抱
That’s a panda hug!
阿宝
Po.
悍娇虎
Tigress?
她是谁
Who’s she?
那是谁
Who is that?
大花娃娃
Big stripy baby!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
天煞袭击了山谷
Kai attacked the valley.
他已经得到了天下所有大♥师♥的气
He’s taken every master in China,
包括师♥父♥和其他人
including Shifu and the others.
都完了 阿宝 所有东西 所有人
It’s all gone, Po. Everything. Everyone.