我至少还需要三十年时间 再加一个洞
I need at least 30 more years, and a cave.
我们需要一个气功大♥师♥
We need a chi master.
他会不断夺取大♥师♥们的气
He will continue stealing
直到世上再没有气
the chi of masters until he has consumed it all.
我们得想个办法阻止他
We have to think of a way to stop him!
他每打败一位大♥师♥
He’ll get more and more powerful
就会变强几分
with every master he defeats.
别无他法 我们要战斗
There is no choice. We fight.
我可以教你 儿子
I can teach you, son.
你可以吗
You can do this?
当然 我可是熊猫
Of course. I’m a panda.
这一定就是上天派你来的原因
That must be why the universe sent you here!
好的 那我需要做些什么
Okay, so what do I have to do?
你得和我一起回家
You have to come home with me.
什么
What?
去神秘村庄吗
To the secret village?
是的 儿子
Yes, son.
你必须重新认识做熊猫的真谛
You must rediscover what it is to be a panda.
你得学着像熊猫一样生活
You have to learn to live like a panda,
像熊猫一样睡觉
sleep like a panda…
像熊猫一样吃饭
Eat like a panda.
那103个包子
Those 103 dumplings?
我只是热个身罢了
I was just warming up.
我一直觉得我没有完全发掘出吃的潜力
I’ve always felt like I wasn’t eating up to my full potential.
不 你不能把阿宝带走 不 不行
No, you can’t take Po away from me. No, no.
我希望能再多个选项
I want a second opinion.
师♥父♥ 再开一个卷轴看看
Shifu, open another scroll or something.
我觉得他应该去
I think he should go.
好的 那再换一个
Fine, a third opinion.
金猴 灵蛇 悍娇虎
Monkey? Viper? Tigress?
爸爸 你听到师♥父♥说乌龟是怎么说的了
Dad, you heard what Shifu said Oogway said.
只有气功大♥师♥才能阻止这家伙
This guy can only be stopped by a master of chi.
只有明白了我是谁 才有可能掌握气功
And I can only master chi by knowing who I really am.
而且 我确实是只熊猫
Well, I’m a panda.
我去给你准备路上吃的干粮
I’ll pack you a lunch for the road.
你真的觉得阿宝能及时掌握气功吗
Do you really think Po can master chi in time?
我怎么想不重要
Doesn’t matter what I think.
关键是上天怎么想
It only matters what the universe thinks.
所以是不能的意思吗
So, that’s a “No”?
大♥师♥ 我们要怎么做
Master, what are we going to do?
你去查明天煞的下落
You are going to find out where Kai is.
跟着那些玉怪兽的踪迹
Follow the trail of those Jade creatures.
但不要同它们交战
But do not engage…
天煞每经过一次较量 就会变强几分
For with every foe he faces, Kai becomes stronger.
为什么是我 因为我多嘴问了吗
Why me? Is it because I asked?
不 是因为你会飞 出发吧
No. It is because you can fly. Go!
真应该闭上你的鸟嘴
Should have kept your beak shut.
带上螳螂
And take Mantis.
是因为我…
Oh, man. Is it because I…?
是的
Yes.
午饭时间
Lunch break.
求之不得
You don’t need to ask me twice.
爸爸
Dad?
-怎么了 -爸爸
– Yes? – Dad?
怎么了
Yes?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在干什么 有点背痛
What am I doing? Getting a backache.
你是每块石头都要踩吗
Did you have to step on every rock?
不是 我是说 你为什么会在这里
No, I mean, why are you here?
那我要怎么办
What was I supposed to do, huh?
万一你不爱吃熊猫做的菜怎么办
What if the pandas don’t have food you like?
饿着肚子是不可能拯救世界的
You’re never gonna be able to save the world on an empty stomach.
我认为我非常有必要在场
I consider my presence mission critical.
是的 关于这点
Oh… yes, about that…
我们不能告诉别人村庄的地点 所以
We can’t share the location of the village with others. So…
你是觉得我不能保守秘密咯
Well, you think I can’t keep a secret, huh?
我养了阿宝二十年
I raised Po for 20 years
才告诉他不是我亲生的
before I finally told him he was adopted.
-真的吗 -当然
– Seriously? – Yeah.
好吧 那让你再飞回去真是太残忍♥了
Okay. I guess it would be cruel to make you fly back.
你竟然会飞
You can fly?
我好歹也是鸟 阿宝
I’m a bird, Po.
我们到了
We’re here.
看着还有好远啊
Sure looks like a long ways up there.
而且我儿子讨厌爬楼梯
And my son hates stairs.
所以 咱还是回家吧
So, let’s go home.
我们是熊猫 我们不爬楼梯的
We’re pandas. We don’t do stairs.
等了一辈子 终于等到这句话了
I’ve waited my whole life to hear those words.
该死
Rats.
这就是神秘的熊猫村吗
This is the secret panda village?
难怪你不想让人家知道
No wonder you keep it a secret.
要我住这儿 我也不好意思告诉别人
If I lived here, I wouldn’t tell anyone either.
现在你可以喊哇了
Now you can “Whoa.”

Whoa!
-走吧 -这里 快来
– Let’s go! – Over here! Come on!
看那里
Look over there!
到我了 到我了 过来 快点
My turn! My turn! Come on, faster, faster!

Li?
各位 李回来了
Everyone! Li’s back!
-他俩都回来了 -他找到他儿子了
– They’re both back! – He found his son!
-他找到了 -他们回来了
– He made it! – They’re back!
-李 -他找到他儿子了
– Li? – He found his son!
各位 李回来了
Everyone! Li’s back!
别急 我们来了
Hang on, we’re coming!
他成功了
He made it!
-他们成功了 -我们为什么要跑
– They made it! – Why are we running?
他们成功了
They made it!
李山回来了
Li Shan is back!
各位
Everyone!
各位 都过来 这是我儿子
Everyone, gather around! This is my son!
-你好 你好 -他来了
– Hello, hi. – He’s here!
-你来了 -三胞胎
– You’re here! – Triplets!
你好 我是酷酷
Hi, I’m Ku Ku!
-我是萌萌 -我是帅帅
– I’m Meng Meng. – I’m Shuai Shuai.
-你的毛真软 -他闻起来像曲奇一样
– Your fur is soft. – He smells like cookies.
他好帅啊 跟他爹一样帅
He’s so handsome, just like his father.
谢谢
Thank you.
儿子 这是你的表兄弟
Son, these are your cousins.
阿点和阿心
Dim and Sum.
我还有表兄弟
I have cousins!
-欢迎 -欢迎
– Welcome! – Welcome!
包子串一绳
Buns on a string.
我们叫它小食链
We call it a snacklace.
是嘛
That’s right.
我们再给你做一条
We’ll make you another one.
真的是你
It’s you!
-真好 -你好
– So…That’s nice. – Yeah, hi!
我不知道你是谁
I don’t know who you are.
花娃娃 真好看
Oh, stripy baby. So beautiful.
好 小心点 这可是我的手办
Okay, careful with that. That’s my action figure.
-我能留着吗 行吗 -不行…
– Can I keep her? Can I? – No…
才怪 当然可以了
…problem. Of course.
是啊 所以我才买♥♥下它
Yeah. That’s why I brought her.
照顾好它
Take good care of her.
太棒了 花娃娃
Yes! Stripy baby.
你长得跟我好像 不过是小号♥的
You look just like me, but a baby.
你也跟我很像 不过老了点
You’re like me, but old.
你也跟我很像 不过胖了点
You’re like me, but fatter!
你也跟我很像 不过
You’re like me, but…
多了顶帽子
…with a hat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!