是的
Yes.
很多年前
Many years ago.
我也跟父亲失散了
I lost my father.
我非常遗憾
I’m very sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运
Well, good luck to you.
你也是
You, too.
希望你早日找到儿子
I hope you find your son.
希望你早日找到父亲
And I hope you find your father.
儿子
Son?
天啊 就是你
Oh, my gosh, it is you!
别傻站着了 来抱抱爸爸
Well, don’t just stand there. Give your old man a hug!
不敢相信你还活着
I can’t believe you’re alive!
我以为我永远失去你了 小莲花
Oh, I thought I lost you forever, little Lotus.
好了 这很尴尬
Okay. Uh, this is very embarrassing…
你把我和一个叫莲花的熊猫搞混了
but I think you’ve got me confused with a panda named Lotus.
我的名字是阿宝
My name is Po.
对 你不知道的
Oh, right, you wouldn’t know.
好吧 小莲花
Okay. See, little Lotus
是你出生时给你取的名字
was the name you were given at birth.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Really!
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it!
这么多年过去了 居然还能再见到你
After all these years, you’re really here?
太好了
This is amazing!
爸爸
Oh, Dad!
来 来打声招呼
Come! Say hi to, um…
我不知道该怎么称呼你
I don’t know what I’m supposed to call you.
我想他说他姓李
I’m pretty sure he said his name is Li.

You.
过来
Come here.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you
悉心照料我的儿子
for taking such good care of my son.
你的儿子 等一下
Your son? Now, hold on just a minute.
我们怎么知道这陌生人真和你有血缘关系
How do we know this stranger is even related to you?
你看看
Look at that.
-我们的肚子都这么像 -这太棒了
– Our bellies could be brothers! – That is so cool.
儿子 我来教你肚皮功
Hey, son, let me teach you how to belly gong.
-好的 肚皮功 -它们晃起来一样
– All right. Belly gong. – They jiggle the same!
感觉就像是在照镜子
It’s like looking in a fat mirror.
不敢相信我们在一起画像
I can’t believe we’re taking a picture together.
但我还是不能理解
But I still don’t understand.
我以为阿宝是唯一一只熊猫了
I thought Po was the only panda left.
不是 有很多熊猫的
No. There’s a whole bunch of us.
在哪
Where?
山里有个秘密的熊猫村
A secret panda village in the mountains.
一个秘密的熊猫…
A secret panda…
但你怎么知道我在哪
But how did you know where I was?
我收到了一条消息 它指引我来的
I received a message that led me here.
既然没人能找到你们
How could you receive a message
你是怎么收到消息的
if no one could find you?
我觉得很可疑
Sounds suspicious to me.
不 是上天传来的消息
No, it was a message from the universe.
该死
Rats!
这个神龙大侠是怎么一回事
Now, what’s all this about a Dragon Warrior?
你怎么知道我是神龙大侠
How did you know I was a Dragon Warrior?
这也是上天告诉你的吗
Did the universe tell you that, too?
不 是海报上写的
No, the poster did.
还有礼品店
And the gift shop.
我买♥♥了个小杯子
I bought a tiny cup.
对 当然了
Oh, right, of course!
你想不到的 我有好多东西给你看
You have no idea. There’s so much to show you.
你会非常非常骄傲的
You’re gonna be so awesomely proud.
跟我来 跟我来
Come on, come on!
我已经非常骄傲了
I’m already awesomely proud.
-还有几级台阶就到了 -让我歇一下
– Couple more steps. – Give me a minute.
感受肌肉酸痛
Feeling the burn.
你也有熊猫哮喘吗
Do you have panda asthma, too?
是家族遗传的吗
Does that run in the family?
爸爸 你会很爱这个的
Dad, you’re gonna love this.
这是最酷的东西了
It’s, like, the coolest thing ever.
这是英雄堂
This is the hall of heroes.
收藏着全天下的神兵利器
Home of the most priceless kung fu artifacts in all of China!
这里真是…
This place is…
太棒了吗 你是想说
Awesome? Were you gonna say…
你是想说太棒了吗 这里就是棒
You were gonna say “Awesome,” right? Because it totally is!
-绝对的 -但千万要小心点
– Totally! – But be super careful.
这里可都是易碎品
Everything’s very fragile here.
比如这个轻语武士瓮
Like the urn of whispering warriors.
以前就有人打碎过
Someone broke that once.
-谁 -某个白♥痴♥
– Who? – Some idiot.
这是飞天犀牛大♥师♥的盔甲
This is Master Flying Rhino’s battle armor!
不知道我能不能穿得下
I wonder if I could fit in that.
你是我肚子里的蛔虫吗 我也想过
Get out of my head, dad! I’ve wondered the same thing!
想我能不能穿得下吗
If I could fit in it?
想你干嘛 想我能不能穿得下
If you could? No, if I could fit.
爸 快看
Dad, check it out!
公羊大♥师♥的弩 传说中的攻城利器
Master Ram’s crossbow, the infamous gate smasher.
爸 再看这个
Dad, look at this!
老鼠大♥师♥军队的战盔
The battle helmets of Master Rat’s army.
它们好小哦
They’re so tiny!
海豚大♥师♥的防水盔甲
Master Dolphin’s waterproof armor!
我最喜欢这个了
This is my favorite.
再看这个 这就是传说中鹰帝的战车
Check it out. It’s the legendary battle rickshaw of Emperor Hawk.
真是辆好车
Sweet ride.
爸 你在干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
我们什么都不能碰的
We’re not supposed to touch anything!
不好意思 不好意思 我把它放回去
Oh, sorry, sorry. Should I put it back?
好的 放回去吧
Yeah, you probably should.
但是你看起来超帅的
You look so cool, though.
穿上感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
关节能动吗 上面有没有犀牛的味道
Do the hinges hinge? Does it smell like Rhino?
有没有一种固若金汤的感觉
Does it feel like you’re impenetrable?
是不是觉得自己能击溃千军
Does it feel like you could take on a thousand warriors…
毫发无伤了
and emerge unscathed?
是 挺酷的
Yeah, it’s pretty cool.
不知道这是什么 拉拉看
I wonder what this does. I should pull it.
我好像被帅尿了
I think I just peed a little.
这里还有什么能试的吗 儿子
Anything else we should try in here, son?
冲啊
Charge!
快点 快点 快点
Faster, faster, faster!
拇指大战
Thumb war!
援军来了
Reinforcements!
你赖皮 你赖皮
No fair. No fair.

Yeah!
太有意思
This is so much fu…
转起来 转 转
Here we go! Go, go, go!
太爽了 快点 再快点 快点
Awesome! Faster, faster, faster.
好啦 好啦
There, there.
我没事 我没事
I’m fine, I’m fine.
吐出来就好了
There you go.
海豚穿心箭
Dolphin-style attack!
-被打中了 -海豚退龙门
– You got me. – Dolphin-style retreat!
接好了 儿子
Go long, son!
人家还没准备好呢
I wasn’t ready!
-还给你 -我接着呢
– Coming back at you. – I got it.
我要发高球了 接好了
I’m going high! There you go.
来啊 扔啊
Come on, throw it!
我来抓你啦
I’m coming for you.
放马过来 犀牛大♥师♥
Bring it on, Master Rhino.
我来啦
Here I come!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!