不 不
No. No!
其实没有用
No, it’s not.
是乌龟教你这个小把戏的吗
Did ’ogway teach you that little trick?
真遗憾
Too bad.
这招只对凡人有用
It only works on mortals.
而我是灵界武士
And I am a Spirit Warrior.
回来
Come!
儿子
Son!
阿宝
Po!
我错了
I was wrong.
抱歉 快跑 快跑啊
I’m sorry. Run. Run!
这就是那个注定要阻止我的人吗
This was the one destined to stop me?
我将夺走他的气
I will have his Chi…
然后夺走他们所有人的气
And then all of theirs!
而你
And you…
你真以为你可以
You really thought you could
把我送回灵界吗
send me back to the Spirit Realm?
你只是个愚蠢的凡人罢了
You are just a stupid mortal.
这招只对凡人有用
It only works on mortals.
你说得对 我不能送走你
You’re right. I can’t send you there.
但我可以带你一起去
But I can take you there.
那是什么
What’s that?
什么
What?
-阿宝 -儿子
– Po! – Son!
接招吧
Skadoosh.
儿子
Son!
不
No!
怎么回事
What happened?
阿宝去哪里了
Where’s Po?
他带走了天煞 他救了我们
He took Kai away. He saved us.
不
No.
他救了我们 可谁来救他呢
He saved us, but who’s saving him?
是灵界 我成功了
The Spirit Realm. It worked!
放开我 你
Get off me, you…
你带我回来了
You brought me back?
这可不怪我
Don’t blame me.
我曾试图在凡界了结一切
I tried to finish this in the regular realm.
那我们就在这里做个了断
Then we’ll finish it here!
儿子 上啊 战斗啊
Come on, son. Fight!
我们得帮他
We have to help him.
我们得帮他
We have to help him!
好 所有人都过来
Okay. Everyone gather around.
对了 再靠近点 快
That’s it. Come in close. Come on.
我们可以的
We can do this.
阿宝
Po…
你让我们知道自己究竟是谁
You taught us who we were meant to be.
一位父亲
A father.
一个朋友
A friend.
一个踢包子大侠
A dumpling kicker.
一台致命的战斗机器
A lethal fighting machine.
一个拥抱者
A hugger.
一个双节棍女孩
A nunchuck Chick.
花娃娃
Stripy baby.
一个家人
A family.
太好了
Sweet!
你是谁
Who are you?
我也一直在问同一个问题
I’ve been asking the same question.
我是熊猫的儿子
Am I the son of a panda?
一只鹅的儿子
The son of a goose?
一位学生
A student?
还是一位老师
A teacher?
结果
Turns out…
这些都是我
I’m all of them.
我是神龙大侠
I am the Dragon Warrior.
懂了吗 看到这条巨龙了吗
Get it? See the giant dragon?
准备承受雷霆吧
Get ready to feel the thunder.
太棒了
This is awesome!
肚皮功
Belly gong.
神龙摆尾
Butt slap.
要不来点午饭
Perhaps a bit of lunch.
因为我饿扁了
Because I’m starving.
来试试这个
Let’s do this!
当心
Heads up!
我花了五百年才得到乌龟的气
It took me 500 years to take Oogway’s Chi.
如果再给我五百年我就能得到你的
I will have yours if it takes me 500 more.
一通废话
Chitty-Chitty chat-chat.
废话
Chit-chat.
你这么想要我的气
You want my Chi so bad…
那就拿去吧
Then take it.
很好
Yes.
力量是我的了
The power is mine.
等等 不 太多了
Wait. No. It’s too much.
太多了 不
That’s too much! No!
不
No!
他去哪了
Where did he go?
我们回来了
We’re back!
太好了
Bestie!
我还是绿的 这没用
I’m still green! It didn’t work!
等等 我本来就这么绿
Oh, wait. That’s my normal green.
绿娃娃
Greeny baby!
不是娃娃 不是娃娃
Not a baby. Not a baby!
恐惧之须
Antenna of fear!
阿宝呢
What about Po?
你们见到阿宝了吗
Have you seen Po?
没有 他不在这里吗
No. He’s not here?
阿宝 阿宝
Po? Po?
为什么他没回来
Why isn’t he back?
神龙大侠
Dragon Warrior.
乌龟 天哪
Oogway? Whoa!
我不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
你更闪亮了
You are extra shiny.
你也一样
As are you.
没错吧 头一次披这么棒的披风
I know, right? It’s like the best cape ever.
跑动起来效果真心酷
When I run with it, then it looks really cool.
很适合你 你成长了
It suits you. You’ve grown.
是啊 快把熊猫自助餐吃关门了
Yep. I gotta lay off the panda buffet.
长大了
Grown up…
就像我给你父亲传信时
As I hoped you would
所期望的那样
when I sent the message to your father.
原来来自上天的消息是你送的
You sent the universe mail. Whoa!
对
Yes.
因为这个世界需要你
Because the universe needed you.
我吗
Me?
你终于成为命中注定的那只熊猫了
You finally became the panda you were always meant to be.
但你怎么知道我可以
But, how’d you know I could?
在我们相遇的第一天
On the first day we met…
我看见了功夫的未来
I saw the future of kung fu.
和过去
And the past.
我看到能将它们融合的熊猫
I saw the panda who could unite them both.
这就是我选中你的理由 阿宝
That is why I chose you, Po.
你拥有阴阳两面
Both sides of a Yin and Yang.
是我真正的继承者
And my true successor.
我 我不能收
Me? I can’t take that.
收下吧
Just take it.
我有个更大的
I have a bigger one.
您拥有无穷的智慧 而我只是…
I mean, you’re enlightened and everything. I’m just…
真的吗
Really?
对
Yes.
我们该怎么办
Now what do we do?
你决定
You tell me.