好多台阶
Stairs.
我不行了…
I don’t think I can…
各位 别等我了
You guys, just start without me.
我等会就来
I’ll catch up!
真棒
Sweet.
心如止水
Inner peace.
心如止水
Inner peace.
鼻子好痒
Itchy nose.
终于可以 心如止水
Finally, inner peace.
又怎么了
Now what?
天煞 老朋友
Kai, old friend.
乌龟大♥师♥
Master Oogway.
我们的较量五百年前就结束了
Our battle ended 500 years ago!
我准备好再战一场了
Well, now I’m ready for a rematch.
你耽搁挺久啊
Took you long enough!
你变强了
You’ve grown stronger.
在灵界里待上五百年
500 years in the Spirit Realm,
总能学到点东西
you pick up a thing or two.
我把这里每位大♥师♥的气都拿到手了
I have taken the chi of every master here.
-不可能 -没错
– No! – Yes.
很快 我也将拥有你的力量
And soon I will have your Power, too.
你什么时候才能明白
When will you realize?
得之越多 失之越多
The more you take, the less you have.
有了你的气
With your chi,
我终于能够回到凡界
I will finally be able to return to the mortal world.
这一次 你就没法在那里阻止我了
And this time, you won’t be there to stop me.
阻止你从来不是我的使命
It was never my destiny to stop you.
我早已另托他人
I have set another on that path.
那我就会找到他
Then I will find him…
把他的气也夺走
and take his chi, too.
正义即将降临
Justice is about to be served!
请给我们来两份正义拼盘
We’ll have two justice platters, please.
-来三份 -三份
– Um… three. – Three.
再来几个豆腐包
And a few tofu buns.
给悍娇虎再来碗红汤面条
Oh, the spicy noodle soup for Tigress.
你要多加酱料吗
Did you want extra sauce with that?
她喜欢酱料分开装
She wants it on the side.
-分开装 -分开装
– On the side. – On the side.
-加油 神龙大侠 -你一定行
– Go, Dragon Warrior! – You can do it!
加油 神龙大侠
Go, Dragon Warrior!
守卫山谷
Defend the valley!
神龙大侠
Dragon Warrior!
加油 神龙大侠
Go, Dragon Warrior!
守卫山谷
Defend the valley!
你们没有摆那霸气威武的造型吧
You guys aren’t doing the dramatic Pose, are you?
我们非得每次落地都要摆造型吗
Do we have to strike a Pose every time we land?
各位 永远不要低估了
You guys, never underestimate
闪亮登场的重要性
the Power of a dramatic entrance.
我听说有些大♥师♥单凭踹开大门
I’ve heard about some masters who can win a fight
就能赢得较量
just by throwing open a door.
闪亮登场
Dramatic entrance?
师♥父♥
Master Shifu.
神龙大侠说得对
The Dragon Warrior is correct.
真的吗 我刚刚只是瞎…
Really? I was just making…
对 没错 我是对的
Uh, yeah. I mean, yeah. I am.
攻人先攻心
Before the battle of the fist comes the battle of the mind.
因此 需要闪亮登场
Hence, the dramatic entrance.
真够闪亮的 今天是什么日子
Nice dramatic entrance. What’s the occasion?
今天是我教的最后一课
Today will be my final class.
最后一课 等等
Your final…? Wait.
我都不知道你生病了
I didn’t even know you were sick!
尽管你看上去确实…
Although you have been looking a little…
我没生病
I’m not sick.
健康 有点健康 非常健康
…healthy. A little healthy. A lot, actually.
这是最后一课 因为从今天开始
My final class, because from now on…
你们的训练将会交给
your training will be in the hands
神龙大侠
of the Dragon Warrior.
什么
What?
我来授课 怎么不是悍娇虎
Me, teach? Why not Tigress?
她一直指挥大家做事情
She’s always telling everyone what to do.
闭嘴 阿宝
Be quiet, Po.
看到了没
You see what I mean?
悍娇虎不是神龙大侠
Tigress is not the Dragon Warrior.
你才是
You are.
拜托 他们是盖世五侠
Come on, they’re the Five.
我能教他们什么
What could I teach them?
学海无涯 即使你是大♥师♥
There is always something more to learn, even for a master.
比如说
For instance…
让我再教你一招
let me show you another move…
闪亮退场
the dramatic exit.
那是什么
What’s that?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
他去哪了
Where’d he go?
师♥父♥
Master.
他都走了 各位 没事的
He’s gone, guys. It’s cool.
请您指教 师♥父♥
We await your instruction, master.
教得不好 顶多砸了招牌
All you have to lose is our respect.
说真的 还能有多糟
I mean, seriously, how bad can it be?
非常糟 非常非常糟糕
Very bad! Very, very bad!
好了 好了 大家交换一下
Okay, okay. Let’s switch it up.
金猴 不动如山
Monkey! Immovable mountain stance!
是 师♥父♥
Yes, master!
悍娇虎 旋风后空翻
Tigress, tornado back flip!
是 师♥父♥
Yes, master.
不好 火
Oh, no! Fire!
-点火 -停下来
– Fire! – Stop!
对不起 我错了
Sorry! My fault.
仙鹤 飞高点
Crane, go high.
我是说低点 低点
I mean low! Low!
我的小爪子
Ah, my claw thingy!
灵蛇和悍娇虎 做那个
Uh, Viper and Tigress, do,
虎踞蛇盘五毒大♥法♥
uh, like, a totem pole poison technique!
你们两个 万蚁蚀象
You two, do a swarming insect bite…
神龙摆尾 金钟罩 铁砂掌
with a yellow tail, yellow jacket, spicy tuna…
对不起
I’m sorry.
你真行 阿宝
Good job, Po.
你们学到什么了吗
Did you at least learn a little something?
学到了
Yes.
你确实不会教
That you can’t teach.
还有 原来悍娇虎是可燃的
And Tigress is flammable, it turns out.
那完全是场灾难
Yeah, that was a complete disaster.
真庆幸我们不是阿宝
Uh, I’m glad we’re not Po right now.
他太差劲了
What a loser!
师♥父♥到底怎么想的
What was Shifu thinking?
乌龟到底怎么想的
What was Oogway thinking?
我觉得他听到了
I think he heard us.
我什么都没听到
I didn’t hear anything.
他说你很差劲
Uh, he said you’re a loser.
对不起 乌龟
I’m sorry, Oogway.
你能不能别再这样了
Would you stop doing that?
第一天授课感觉如何
How was your first day teaching?
特别丢脸
Humiliating.
我听说了
I heard.
谁告诉你的 悍娇虎吗
Who told you? Did Tigress tell you?
我听金猴 仙鹤 螳螂
I heard from Monkey, and Crane, and Mantis…
你♥爸♥爸 礼品店的曹太太
and your dad, and Mrs. Chao from the gift shop…
刚刚路过你的那群鸭子
and those ducks you just passed…
当然悍娇虎也说了
and Tigress told me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!