You coward!
阿宝
Po?
-阿宝 -阿宝
– Po? – Po?
这个可恶的臭熊猫 我得杀你几次啊
How many times, do I have to kill this same stinky panda?
姓沈的
Shen!
一只熊猫 阻挡在你的命运中
A panda, stands between you and your destiny!
什么
What?
准备接受正义的严厉审判吧
Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice.
你的末日到了
Your reign of terror comes to an end.
什么
What?
首先 救出五侠
And now, free the Five!
看我的追命飞碟
Disk of destruction!
好吧
Okay.
灭了他
Take him!
好了吗
Ready?
这边这边 那边那边
This way and that way. That way and this way.
好的
Yes.
你瞄不准
You can’t follow me!
快打他
Just, get him!
好 看我的
Yeah, ha… Here we go.
-别别 别点 -别点
– No, no, no… Don’t shoot! – Don’t shoot!
-别开炮 -别开炮
– Don’t shoot! – Don’t shoot!
别开炮
Don’t shoot!
-别开炮 -你不开炮我就不开
– You don’t shoot! – I won’t shoot if you won’t shoot.
-好的 -别开炮
– Yeah! – Don’t shoot!

Crossfire!
进攻
Attack!
逃生斧头
Catch of Freedom!
金叶猴
Monkey!
干得不错 神龙大侠
Impressive, Dragon Warrior.
你计划是什么
What’s your plan?
第一步 救出五侠
Step 1, free the Five.
第二步呢
What’s step 2?
说实话 我没成想能到第二步
Honestly, I didn’t think I’d make it this far.
阿宝
Po!
阻止沈王爷到港口
Stop Shen, before he gets to the harbour.
漂亮
Hoo-hoo! Nice!
俏小龙 死亡傀儡
Viper, Puppet of Death.
悍娇虎
Tigress!
风暴铁牛
Master Ox!
流星鳄大侠
And Croc!
复仇开始
Vengeance is served.
-你们怎么…-你那边的朋友
– Why did you..? – Your friend there,
口才太好了
is very persuasive.
师♥父♥
Mr. Shifu!
快 用他们的船挡住去路
Quickly! Use their boats to block the way.
灵鹤
Crane!
正义之翼
Wings of Justice!

What?
我爱你们
I love you guys!
干嘛不开火
Why aren’t we firing?
炮手都被打跑了 王爷
They’re taken all our gunmen, sir.
他们过来了
They’re getting close!
快开炮啊 快打他们
Fire then, go fire that gun!
王爷 那是自己人
But sir, they’re your own.
再说一遍 开炮
I said, fire and fire!

No!
阿宝
Po!
悍娇虎
Tigress?
成全你
As you wish.
我们做个了结
Let’s finish this!
开火
Fire!
心如止水
Inner peace.
心如止水
Inner peace.
再来
Again!
杀了他
Kill him!
来人啊 杀了他
Somebody, kill him!
什么 不
What? No!
再开
Keep firing.
别停
Keep firing!
你怎么
How did you…
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
其实 就是把手肘抬高
You know, you just keep your elbows up,
肩膀放松
and keep your shoulder loose.
不是说这个 你内心怎么会平静
Not that! How did you found peace?
我杀了你爹娘
I took away your parents!
夺走你的一切 在你的人生烙下伤痕
Everything! I scarred you for life.
沈王爷 关键是 伤痕会痊愈
See? That’s the thing, Shen.. Scars heal.
不 不会
No, they don’t.
伤口才会痊愈
Wounds heal.
对 那伤痕呢
Oh, yeah! What does scar do?
是消退吧
They fade, I guess?
伤痕爱咋样咋样
I don’t care what scars do.
你也该这样
You should, Shen.
过去的就让它过去吧
You’ve gotta let go that stuff in the past.
那些不重要
‘Cause, it’s just doesn’t matter!
真正重要的是
The only thing that matters,
你现在的选择
is what you choose to be now.
你说得对
You’re right.
那么 我选择
Then, I choose…
这个
This!
刚才那几招 非常硬汉
That… was pretty hard core.
阿宝 你在这
Po! You’re here!
求你别再这样了
Don’t ever do that again, please?
你似乎已经做到了 心如止水
It seems you have found, Inner Peace.
这么年轻就做到了
That’s such a young age!
因为我有个厉害的师♥父♥
Well, I had a pretty good teacher.
什么叫他不在这
What do you mean, he’s not here?
今天是我儿子生日
It’s my son’s birthday!
他只想见到神龙大侠
All he wanted, was to meet the Dragon Warrior!
来块豆腐长寿饼怎么样
How about some tofu birthday cake, instead. Huh?
我们只有下次再来了
You know? I think we’ll just try again, another time.
他什么时候会回来
When do you think he will be back?
我不知道 行了吧 我不知道
I don’t know! Okay? I don’t know!
搞不好永远不回来了
Maybe, never!
我也很着急好吗
I’m worried. Okay?
但这是我的职责
But, that’s my job.
我是他爹 我曾是他爹
I’m his dad! I mean… I was his dad.
他为什么要去拯救天下
Why did he had to go and save China?
我理解 但为什么呢
I know why… But why?
它只是一只小小的熊猫
This is one little panda!
怎么样
So, how did it go?
你拯救天下了吗
Did you saved China?

Yep.
我就知道
Well.. I knew you could.
所以我做了新海报 我儿救国
That’s why I have new signs made. My son saved China.
大家省钱 包子买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
You two can save, by one dumpling with one free!
这主意不错
Hey… That’s a pretty good deal!
现在想尝一个吗
Would you like to try one?
等会儿吧
Maybe later.
我有事要跟你说
There’s something, I should tell you.
离家的这段日子
While I was gone…
我找到了出生的那个村子
I found the village where I was born.
我知道了 自己为何被放在萝卜篮子里
I found out, how I ended up, in that radish basket.
你去了
You did?
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
你知道了
You do?
我是你儿子
I’m your son!
我爱你 爹
I love you, dad.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you too, son!
美味多汁的萝卜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!