Look at him!
一辈子都在寻仇 却沦为阶下囚
A life time to plot his revenge, then he comes to be on his knees.
一辈子…我可没用一辈子
A life time… Wo-wo-wo! I did not have a life time.
几天前我们才听说雷霆犀利侠的事
We only heard about master Rhino a few days ago,
我们是来给他报仇的
And we’ve came to avenge him!
你们就为这 没别的吗
You’ve come to avenge, nothing else?
对了 还有你们偷走的锅碗瓢勺
Well, Yeah. All the pots and pants that you stole,
我得拿走
I want those back.
没别的了
Nothing else?
你大概还做了不少坏事吧
You probably did some evil stuffs along the way.
我不知道…你都做过什么来着
I don’t know… What else did you do?
-你不知道 -知道啥
– You don’t know?! – Know what?
有什么好笑的
What’s so funny?
不少事呢
The very thing
你竟然一点都不知道
that you clearly do not know!
得了 别拐弯抹角了
Okay, enough for these riddles!
明人不说暗话
Would you guys spill the beans?
首先 我们进来了
First we know, we came in
以为武器很袖珍
and the weapon is tiny…
意外的是它很大
surprise, it’s big!
接着 我以为那位夫人是个男人
And then, lady over here, I think it’s a guy, he’s got…
你还活着的唯一理由
The only reason you’re still alive,
是我发现你傻头傻脑 让人发笑
Is that I found your stupidity, mildly amusing.
是吗 谢了
Well, thank you.
我发现你作恶多端 惹人生厌
But I found your evilness extremely annoying!
你以为你是谁 熊猫
Who do you think you are, panda?
你觉得我是谁 孔雀
Who do you think am I, peacock?
我们笑什么
Why are we laughing?
干掉他
Take him.
开火
Fire!
我说点火
Well, light that thing.
我点了啊
I did!
小虫在此
Here the bug!
毁掉武器
Get the weapon!
悍娇虎
Tigress!
-你…我见过你 -没错 是我
– You… You were there. – Yes. Yes, I was!
你放走了沈王爷
You just let Shen get away.
我们毁掉了武器
We destroyed the weapon!
开火
Fire!
貌似他还有很多
Uh… No! He’s got a way more.
我的翅膀
My wings!
-帮忙 阿宝 -来了
– Help, Po! – Coming!
小心
Watch out!
阿宝
Po!
-帮我拉一下 -不 把他放下去
– Help me up! – No. Get him down.
顺着那些绳子
Use the ropes.
快跑吧 小熊猫
Run, run. Little panda!
别这样 集中精力
Help, come on! We need you to focus.
我知道了 我知道了
I’ve got it, I’ve got it!
干掉他们
Bring ’em down!
-没路了 -这边
– We trapped! – This way.
别了
Good bye!
开火
Fire!
退回去
Get back!
出路在上面
The only way out is up.
什么
What?
跟我来
Follow me.
快点
Come on!
他们要去哪
Where are they going?
爬到塔顶
To the top!
快点 快跑
Come on, keep going!
成功了
Here we go!
你这笨蛋
You idiot!
我的鼻子
My nose!
召集所有的狼
Call in the wolves… All of them!
让他们准备好行动
I want them ready to move!
孔雀之年 现在开始
The year of the peacock, begins now!
现在吗
Right now?
现在已经是年中了
‘Cause it’s the middle of the year.
恐怕这个孔雀年只有半年了
so you’d only get, like a half of the year of peacock.
对对 孔雀年
And this is the Year, of course, of the Peacock.
孔雀年好
Happy New Year, sir.
让狼群待命
Get the wolves ready!
开始装船 现在
We’re loading the ships, now.
现在
Now!
现在 现在 现在
Now, now, now…!
快点 快点 快点
Move, move, move.
走这边
This way.
走
Go!
是你们啊
Oh… You!
你们干什么去了
What did you do?
上面一片嘈杂 阻止沈王爷时出事了吗
It’s chaos up there. What happened to stopping Shen?
是啊
Yeah.
兄弟们 给我点信任好不好
Guys, come on! Give me a little credit.
我故意放走他的
I meant for him, to get away.
这是…是个计策 连环计
‘Cause… It’s a trick. There’s a plot!
我当时想…看看他还想有什么…花招
I was thinking, uh… figure out his plot… more.
这解释 太牵强了
That makes, no sense.
什么意思 多合理啊
What you mean? What you mean? It sure does.
阿宝 说实话 你都抓到他了
Po, the truth! You had Shen.
发生了什么
What happened?
你说什么呢 你说…
What’re you talking about? What’re you..
我不知道 你说什么呢
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
好吧 他趁我不备
Uh.. Yeah! Okay… He caught me off guard.
说实话
The truth!
那好吧
Fine!
他们会保护你远离危险
They’ll keep you far from danger.
绝对远离
Real far.
什么
What?
你待在这
You’re staying here.
等…等一下
Wa… Wait!
我得回去
I have to go back.
你就待在这
You are staying here.
我要去 你拦不住我
I’m going. And you can’t stop me!
不算 我刚才没准备好
Okay, I wasn’t ready that time.
你们俩别这样
Guys, don’t!
准备好了吧
Ready!
看招
Look!
趴着别起来了
Stay down!
我得去找他
I have to get to him.
那就告诉我理由
Then, tell me why.
他当时在场 行了吧
He was there. Okay?
我最后见到我爹娘的时候 那孔雀在场
The peacock was there, the last time I saw my parents.
他知道发生了什么事情
He knows what happened.
我从哪来
Where I came from.
我是谁
Who I am.
我要去
Look, I’m going.
我必须知道
I have to know.
硬汉是不会懂的
The hardcore can’t understand.
悍娇虎 不要
Tigress! No!
铁骨也有柔情
The hardcore do understand.
但是我不能眼睁睁看着朋友被杀
But I can’t watch my friend be killed.
我们走了
We’re going.
那你眼睁睁看着我被杀吗
Hey! Maybe you can’t watch me be killed.
别缩头缩脑了
Stop being a wimp.
她会回来的
And… She’s back!
别想太多
Don’t worry, kid.!
你还是老实待着吧
You’re better off here.
你的预言是错的
You were wrong, Soothsayer.
我们今晚起航
We sail to victory tonight.
你所谓的勇士就是个傻瓜