We’re here. Gongmen city!
父亲的王座
My father’s throne.
他以前让我在这里玩 在他身边
He used to let me play here, beside him.
还说有一天他将传位于我
Promising with someday this throne would be mine.
往左一点
A little to the left.
可这很重 主人
But it’s so heavy, Master.
30年 这一刻我终于等到了
30 years, I have waited for this moment.
一切都必须如我所愿
Everything, must be exactly how I visioned it.
在我想象中 它要往左一点
And I have visioned it a little to the left.
很好
Perfect!
有此武器在手…往我这挪点儿
With the weapon, by my side… a little bit more.
有此武器在手 整个中原都得对我俯首称臣
With the weapon, by my side, all China will bow before me!
三天后月圆夜 涨潮之时
We move out in 3 days, when the moon is full.
我们出征
And the tide is high.
心情不好吗 老山羊
You’re down, you old goat,
不如再给我算算…
why don’t you tell me my..
财富吗
Fortune?
是未来 我要说的是未来
The future. I was going to say ‘Future’.
看看你的碗 告诉我多么前程似锦
Look in to your bowl, and tell me what glorious waits.
要是你一意孤行
If you continue on your current path,
你会发现自己…走下台阶
You will find yourself… at the bottom of the stairs.
还看到
I see…
还看到
I see…
我还看到 痛苦和愤怒
I see, pain and anger!
放肆 这可是全城最好的一套衣服
How dare you? That is the finest suit in the province!
我可不这么看
Followed by denial.
这根本不叫算命
This is not fortune telling.
-这些事就发生在…-现在
– Now just say what’s happening right… – Now?
最重要的时刻就是现在
The most important time is now.
不过要是你真的想知道未来
But if you really want to see the future.
看到什么了
What do you see?
一只孔雀
A peacock..
被一位黑白勇士打败
is defeated by a warrior, of black and white.
什么都没变
Nothing has changed!
不可能 你明明知道
That’s impossible. And you know it.
没有什么不可能 他也知道
It is not impossible, and he knows it.
谁
Who?
沈王爷 我看到了一只熊猫
Lord Shen! I saw a panda.
熊猫
A panda!
江湖中人
A Kunf-Fu warrior.
功夫了得
It fought like a demon!
又大又凶猛 又软又好捏
Big and fury. Soft and squishy.
毛茸茸的 好想抱一抱
Kind of plashing and cuddly.
已经没有熊猫了
There are no more pandas.
他一条独眼狼 都能看到真♥相♥
Even with his poor eye sight, he can see the truth.
你怎么就不行呢
Why? Is it that you can not?
抓那只熊猫来见我
Find this panda, and bring him to me!
遵命
Yes, sir!
有一只熊猫还活着 也不能证明你是对的
One panda lives, that will not make you right.
是不能证明
You are right.
因为我就是对的
Beeing right makes me right!
那我就杀了他 证明你错了
Then, I will kill him. And make you wrong.
别吃了行吗
Would you stop that?
那一定是沈王爷的宫殿 就在那边
That must be Shen’s palace, in the other side of the city.
太好了 那我们就去塔上宣布
Great! We will match in the tower, and proclaim,
我等乃神龙大侠与盖世五侠
we are the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five,
在此将你绳之于法
And we are here to bring you to justice!
你干什么 这里到处都是狼
What are you doing? This place is crawling with wolves.
那不是砸了你一锤子的家伙吗
Hey! Isn’t that the guy that hammered you in the face?
那个可恨的家伙
I do not like that guy!
我们得到那座塔去
We need to get to that to tower,
小心别让那些狼发现
without being spoted by those wolves.
明白
Got it..
潜行术
Stealth Mode!
让开
Get out of the way!
面条呢
Now, where’d those noodles go?
大爷万福 小女子…
Hello. I couldn’t help but…
不管了 跟到哪里了
Yeah, okay… anyway. Where was I?
-阿宝在哪里 -那么大个块头也能丢
– Where is, Po? – How can we lose a guy that big?
伙计们
Guys, guys?
-阿宝 -对不起
– He-Hey, Po! – Sorry!
这就是你所谓的潜行术吗
So, that was Stealth Mode, Huh?
老实说 不是我的强项
To be honest, not one of my stronger modes.
这饭没熟
This rice is raw!
你抢了我的锅子 给了沈王爷
You stole of my metal pots for Lord Shen!
要么给我煮饭 要么我煮了你
Either you cook my rice… or I cook you.
阿宝 想想办法
Po, do something!
我一出来就得被抓 怎么帮她煮饭
How am I suppose to help the cook-rice, while I’ll get caught?
等等 我有个好主意
Wait… I have a better idea!
我们要解放这座城市
We’re here to liberate the city,
惩处沈王爷
and bring Shen to justice.
那你们需要帮手吧
You will need help!
谢谢你 绵羊壮士 不过这太危险了
Thank you brave sheep, but it’s too dangerous..
不能让你这么干
I can’t let you.
不 不是我 这里说话不方便
Oh… no, not me. It’s not safe to speak here.
对
Right!
我说的是 风暴铁牛和流星鳄大侠
I’m talking about, Masters Ox and Croc!
他们在黑龙胡同的地牢里
They’re in Gongmen Jail on Black Dragon Alley.
什么 他们还活着吗
What? They’re still alive?!
他们一定在牢里
They must be in that jail..
想出了个天衣无缝的妙计
Gathering intelligents hatching a plot to use their awesomeness
击败那武器
to defeat the weapon.
好 我们走 谢谢你 绵羊
Okay, let’s go! Thank you, sheep.
拦住那条舞龙
Hey! Stop that costume!
-别动 -抓住他们
– Hold it right there! – Get them!
-抓住他们 -抱歉
– Get them! – Sorry!
接招
Take… that!
-跑啊 -快点
– Keep running! – Faster!
动手
Now!
抓住了
Got you!
他们哪儿去了
Where did they go?
散开找
Split up!
任何地方都不放过
Search everywhere!
那边要找吗
What about over there?
那不也是任何地方中的一部分吗
Is ‘there’ a part of everywhere?
是…是吧
I… I guess.
那就去找啊
Then search there!
他们还在附近
They must be close.
我感到身后有一股杀气
I can feel a Kung-Fu chill, riding up by my spine!
不好意思 阿宝 是我
Sorry, Po. It’s just me!
看
Look!
地牢
‘Gongmen Jail’!
好可爱
Oh… it’s cute.
可爱是吧
Cute? Huh?
干得好 阿宝
Nice work, Po.
有危险 我就给你们报信
At the first sight of trouble, I’ll give you a signal.
-就像灵鹤那样叫吗 -没错
– You mean like Crane does? – Yeah!
不好意思 我什么时候那样傻叫过
Excuse me! When have I ever, made that noise?
铁牛大侠
Master Ox! Master!
流星鳄大侠
The ferocious Master Croc!
风暴铁牛大侠
And Master Storming Ox.
真不敢相信 我居然在营救江湖传奇人物
I can’t belive, I’m rescuing actual legends of Kung-Fu.
我们会把你们从牢里救出来 没问题
We gonna free you from these bonds to justice, no problem.
得先弄到钥匙
Gotta be a key around here.
不 他们可不会把钥匙落在这儿
No, they wouldn’t leave a key around here.
太好了 真容易 来吧兄弟们
Oh, good… you found it! Come on you guys. Yeah!
束手就擒吧 沈王爷
We’re coming for you, Shen!
大侠们 到底去不去
Guys, are we going or not?
难道还想晚点去吗
Do you wanna me to do this later? I mean,
你们也想重掌大权 对吧
you do wanna take back you city. Right?
我们当然想