What do you want, Shen?
要回我的东西
What is rightfully mine.
凤♥凰♥城
Gongmen city!
凤♥凰♥城现在由江湖联盟监管
Gongmen is under the stewardship of the masters council.
我等誓死保卫此城
And we will protect it
连你也不可以侵犯
even from you!
此话正合我意
I’m so glad you feel that way.
不然东西不是白拖来了
Otherwise, I’d have dragged they’d drag that here for nothing.
箱子里是什么 姓沈的
What’s in the box, Shen ?
你想看看
You want to see?
一份大礼
It’s a gift!
把你分身的大礼
It is your parting gift.
我是说 把你大卸八块
It mean, it will part you.
这一块 那一块
Part of you here, part of you there..
还有一块
and part of you way over there,
崩到你镇守的城墙上
staining the wall!
无♥耻♥狂妄之徒
You insolent fool!
-花拳秀腿 -这是警告你
– Show off. – That is a warning!
你打不过我们
You are no match for our Kung-Fu.
大概吧
I agree.
不过这个可以
But this is!
你听说过凤♥凰♥城的城主吗
Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen city?
-雷霆犀利侠吗 -对
– Master thunder Rhino? – Yes!
-飞天犀利侠之子吗 -对
– Son of legendary Flying Rhino? – Yes!
消灭恶狼谷里的一万条蛇那位吗
And the slayer of 10,000 serpent’s in the valey of wolf!
他死了
He’s dead!
怎么可能
Tha…That’s impossible!
听说犀牛角可以以一挡百
Rhino’s Horn Defence is impervious to any technique.
不是比武
It was no technique!
沈王爷造了一种武器
Lord Shen has created a weapon,
点火就可以喷射铁球
one that breathes fire and spits metal.
必须阻止他
Unless he is stopped.
不然这就是功夫的末日
This could be the end of Kung-Fu!
可我才刚学会功夫
But I just got Kung-Fu!
现在你必须拯救它
And now, you ‘must save it!
去吧 毁掉他的武器 把沈王爷绳之于法
Go! Destroy this weapon, and bring Lord Shen to justice.
好 出发喽 出发喽
Okay, here we go! Here we go!
等…等一下
Wa-wa-wa-wa…. wait a second.
这是不可能的任务啊
How can I do this?
这武器就是要灭绝功夫
I mean, how can Kung-Fu stop something
我用功夫怎么能毁掉它
that stops Kung-Fu?
记住 神龙大侠 没有什么不可能
Remember, Dragon Warrior. Anything is possible..
只要你修♥炼♥成心如止水
when you have ‘Inner peace’.
心如 止水 止水
Inner peace, inner peace, inner peace.
平静了
Peace on!
阿宝 我给你收拾了点行李
Po, Po! I packed your stuffs.
里头有一个星期的饼干 青菜
I packed you food for week’s cookies, vegetables,
还有你的小玩偶
and I even packed all your actions fingers.

See?
那个…我可不知道这是什么
Oh! Hey…. I don’t know what those are!
这辈子还真没见过
Never seen them before in my life.
爹 你刮花我的悍娇虎啦
Dad, you got scratches on my tigress.
我还带了些你的画 咱爷俩的美好时光
I also packed your paintings of our best times together.
免得你到时候觉得孤单
Just in case you get lonely.
这张是我跟你在做面条
That’s me and you making noodles.
这张是我跟你在吃面条
And that’s me and you eating noodles.
这张是你在骑大马
And that’s me giving you a piggy back ride.
好可爱 这张还是给爹留个念想吧
That cute? On second thought, I’ll hang on to this one.
他们在等我
They’re wating for me.
当然 当然 你有正事要干
Of course, of course. You have a job to do.
背井离乡
Far from home.
陌生的地方
In a strange city,
没见过的人 没吃过的面条
filled with strange people and strange noodles .
前途险恶 可能永远也回不来
Facing horrible danger, from which you have may never return!
别去了 阿宝
Don’t go, Po!
我得走了
I gotta go.
我是神龙大侠
I’m the Dragon Warrior.
拯救功夫是我的使命
It’s kind of my job to save Kung-Fu.
我不去 算什么
And if I don’t, what am I?
你是我儿子
You are my son.
不是吗
Right?
阿宝 时间到了
Po, It’s time.
再见
Good-bye.
别担心 鹅阿爹
Don’t worry, Mr. Ping.
他一眨眼就回来了
He’ll be back before you can say ‘Noodles’.
眨眼
Noodles.
来吧 兄弟们 出发了
Come on, guys! Let’s go. Yeah!

Momma?
娘 爹 是你们吗 娘 爹
Mom? Dad? Is that you? Mom! Dad!
你好啊 儿子 回来啦
Oh… Hi! Hey-Hey… Son, you are back.
乖乖 你回来干嘛
Honey, what you doing here?
我以为….-我们不要你了 宝贝
But I thought… – We replaced you, dear.
换成一个可爱的萝卜
With a lovely radish.
-萝卜 -安静 有礼貌 而且老实说
– Radish?! – It’s quite, polite, and frankly..
功夫也不错
It does better Kung-Fu.
不…不不不
No… no, no, no!
等等
Wait!
萝卜 萝卜 萝卜
Radish, radish, radish!
心如…
Inner pea..
止…
pea..
心如止水
Inner peace.
心如 止止止止止 止水
Inner peace, inner peace, inner peace…
我在…练功
I’m… training.
桅杆可不是合适的练习对手
The mast, is not the worthy opponent.
来吧
I’m ready.
那…来真的
Okay… so serious!
还是去打桅杆的好
I think I prefer the mast.
抱歉
Apologize.
我以前经常空拳打铁木树
I used to punch the iron wood trees by the fist in training.
所以现在已经没感觉了
Now, I feel nothing.
你真 酷毙了
That’s severely cool!
再来
Again!
那个…空拳打铁木
So… this punching iron wood trees,
你练了大概多久
how long did you have to do that?
-20年 -不是吧 20年
– 20 years. – Oh… 20… 20 years!
有没有什么 那个捷径
Is there any… uhh… you know, faster way… you know..
可以 那个 没感觉
Until… you know… don’t feel anything?
没有 不过
No! Besides,
我想勤学苦练未必适合你
I don’t think, hard style is your thing.
阿宝 你大半夜的 到底在干嘛
Po.. Why are you really out here?
我刚知道 我爹 不是我亲爹
I just found out, that my dad… isn’t really my dad.
鹅阿爹吗
Your dad, the goose.
一定对你打击很大
That must have been quite a shock!
没错
Yeah!
你很烦恼吗
And this bothers you?
别开玩笑了 我们可是大侠 对吧
Are you kidding me? We’re warriors, right?
钢筋铁骨 刀枪不入 像你这样
Nerve’s of steel, soul’s of platinum. Like you.
铁石心肠 没感觉
So hard core, you don’t feel anything!
-我….-你们在聊什么呢
– I was… – So, what you guys talking about?
没啥 没啥
Nothing… Nothing!
阿宝在烦他爹的事
Po’s having daddy’s issues.
我运气好 跟我爹从来没瓜葛
I’m so lucky, I don’t have any problem with my dad.
因为我娘一洞房♥完就吃了他的头
Maybe it’s because Mom ate his head before I was born.
我不知道
I don’t know!
快螳螂 没你的事
Mantis, this isn’t about you!
阿宝很崩溃
Po, is the one freaking out.
我没崩溃
I’m not freaking out.
阿宝
Po..
那叫心碎
I’m freaking in.
-阿宝 -什么
– Po! – What?
我们到了 凤♥凰♥城

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!