I kill you.
很好 这就是你所希望的吗
Oh. Very well. Is this your wish?
和一只毁灭了你人生的
To do battle with a hideous monster
可怕怪物战斗
who ruined your life?
为了证明你的价值 就像你命定的父亲那样吗
To prove your worth, like your doomed father?
真是找死
How mortal!
你想成为一个人类
You want to be human?
那就承担他们的软弱
Then share their weakness!
遭受他们的耻辱
Suffer their humiliation!
感受他们的痛苦
Feel their pain!
故事该结束了
This is the end of your story.
用你那独眼最后看看这个世界
Now take one last look with that lonely eye.
最后看看这个可恶的地方…
One last look at this wretched place…
你称这里为家
You call home.
我不会离开的
I’m not leaving.
虽然这里遭受了这么多恐怖的事情
For every horrible thing down here,
还是有更美好的事情啊
there’s something far more beautiful.
我妈妈看到了 我爸爸也看到了
My mother saw it. So did my father.
我也看到了
I see it.
就算我只有一只眼睛
Even with just one eye.
那我就再把你另一只眼睛挖了
Then I’ll just have to rip it out of your head again,
好吗
won’t I?
要眨眼 就快眨吧
If you must blink, do it now.
我知道你想要我眼睛的原因了
I know why you want my eye.
因为没有眼睛 我就看不到其他人的眼睛
Because without it, I can’t look into the eyes of another
看不到他们的灵魂和爱
and see their soul, their love!
你所爱的一切都消失了
Everything you loved is gone!
你所认识的一切都被带走了
Everything you knew has been taken from you?
不 都在我的记忆里
No! It’s in my memories!
这是最强大的魔法
The most powerful kind of magic there is!
记忆让我们强大到 你不能企及的高度
It makes us stronger than you’ll ever be.
这些都是我们爱和遗失的记忆
These are the memories of those we have loved and lost.
如果我们在心中 保存好他们的故事
And if we hold their stories deep in our hearts…
你就永远不能从我们身边夺走他们
Then you will never take them away from us.
那东西真的很渺小
That really is the least of it.
我在哪
Where am I? Uh…
你好 祖父
Hello, grandfather.
你好 怎么…
hello. Wh…
你的眼睛怎么了
what happened to your eye?
你不记得了吗
Don’t you remember?
不… 抱歉 小伙子
Oh, no… I’m sorry, young man.
我好像忘了我的故事
I seem to have forgotten my story.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
我会告诉他 不 我们都会告诉他
I’ll tell him. No, we’ll all tell him.
他想听什么 我们都会告诉他
We’ll tell him everything he needs to know.
你是这个村庄里
You are the kindest, sweetest man
– 最慈祥 最善良的人 – 是吗
– to ever live in this village. – Oh! Oh, really?
– 没错 – 每一天
– Yes. – Uh, uh… every day,
你都笑着散步 给孩子们一些硬币
you walk around smiling and handing out coins to children.
比如我
Like me!
还有老妇人
And old women.
你教了我孩子游泳
You… you taught my kids to swim!
– 什么 – 而且…
– What? – And…
你给穷♥人♥披毛毯
You give blankets to the poor!
– 你是个好人 – 你给饿的人食物
– You’re as good man. – You fed the hungry!
你总是乐于助人
You always lend a helping hand!
你是个好榜样
You’re a great example!
– 没错 – 好像我很大公无私啊
– Yeah. Oh! – It turns out I’m pretty selfless.
所以我们爱你
That’s why we love you!
我们有一些共同点
You know, we have something in common.
我们都很爱你的孙子
We both adore your grandson.
他的名字叫久保
His name is Kubo.
“久保”
Mm. “Kubo”?
抱歉
I’m sorry, uh…
但我… 但我忘了
But I… but I don’t remember.
你的孙子是个讲故事的人
Well, your grandson’s a storyteller.
他会告诉你 所有你忘却的故事
He’ll tell you all the stories you’ve forgotten.
是吗
Really?
当然
Of course.
你好 妈妈
Hello, mother.
爸爸
Father.
我知道我的故事会有一点…
I know my stories can tend to get a little…
长…
Mm, long…
所以我长话短说
so I’ll keep this brief.
我很感谢能遇见你们
I’m very grateful I’ve had the chance to meet you both,
倾听你们的智慧 感受你们的仁慈
hear your wisdom. Feel your kindness,
甚至坐在你们中间吃饭
even eat a meal sitting between you.
那曾是个开心的故事
This was a happy story.
但还能更开心一点的…
But it could still be a whole lot happier…
我不知道什么规矩
I don’t know exactly what the rules are,
也不知道怎么样
or how this works,
但如果有什么方法…
but if there were any way to…
我还是需要你们
You know… I still need you.
这样我就能说 这是一个开心的故事
So I could say this has been a happy story,
或者我能感受到… 我们都能感受到
or I could feel it… we could all feel it.
我们就能一起结束这个故事了
And then we could end this story together.
剧终
The end.