Well, I’m down. Mm.
– 走开 – 我好像睡在什么东西上面
– Off. – I think I slept on something.
不舒服的剑
Sword uncomfortable.
头盔 我知道在哪了
The helmet. I know where it is.
我在梦里看到了 甲虫
I saw it in a dream, Beetle!
一个梦
A dream?
那没什么特别的含义吧
Well, that doesn’t mean anything in particular.
我还梦到了 我自己
I mean, I dreamt I fought a giant skeleton
跟一个巨大的满脑袋剑的骷髅战斗
with swords in its head.
那是真的
That really happened.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
甲虫
Beetle.
快来 这边
Come on. This way!
我的独眼看到了
I spy with my one eye
一个”S”开头东西
something beginning with “S.”
– 雪 – 不对
– Snow. – No.
– 雪花 – 不对
– Snowflake? – No.
好吧
Okay. Oh.
雪覆盖的树
Snow-covered trees.
和雪无关
Nothing to do with snow.
“严肃”呢
How about Serious?
“愚蠢”
Stupid.
好吧 我知道了 雪
Okay. I got it. Snow.
他说了不是雪
He said it wasn’t snow.
是一首歌♥
It’s a Song.
那不公平
Well, that’s not fair.
– 你怎么能看到一首歌♥ – 你看
– How do you see a song? – You look.
金色的鹭
Golden heron.
传说他们承载着死者的灵魂
It’s believed they hold the souls of the departed.
送他们去任何要去的地方
Carrying them over to wherever they need to go.
他们在唱什么
Hm. What are they singing?
太动听了
It’s beautiful.
很多人说 是一首关于我们死后会怎样的歌♥曲
Many say the song’s about what happens when we die.
我们怎么不消失
How we don’t just disappear.
是吗 那会发生什么啊
We don’t? Ah, so what happens to us?
就像久保的纸片 我们转移
Well, like Kubo’s paper, we shift.
变换 这样我们就能在别的地方
We transform, so we can continue
继续我们的故事
our story to another place.
一个故事的结束 不过是另一个故事的开始
The end of one story is merely the beginning of another.
我记得这个地方
I remember this place.
这曾是我爸爸为他的追求所准备的地方
This was where my father prepared for his quest.
有件事我不太明白
There’s something I don’t understand.
为什么头盔会在这里
Why would the helmet be here?
久保
Kubo!
放开我们
Ahh, release us!
妹妹
Oh, sister.
我记得我们曾多么敬仰你
I remember how we looked up to you.
在我们之中 你是最闪耀的
Of all of us, you shone the brightest.
多浪费啊
Such a waste.
在茫茫的星空中
All we ever wished was to be a family
我们只想成为一个家庭
in our home among the stars.
我们对家庭的定义可能不尽相同
I think we have very different definitions of family.
别碰他 巫婆
Don’t you touch him, you witch!
还有你
And then there’s you!
偷窃我妹妹灵魂的虫子
The thieving insect who stole my sister’s soul.
什么
What?
这真是太有趣了
Oh, this is precious.
你们在一起这么久了
You’ve been together all this time
都没有察觉到吗
and you haven’t even realized?
你从我们这里夺走了她
You took her from us.
我们也要从你那里夺取点东西 这样才合适
It was only fitting we took something from you.
那些记忆在你脑中能倾泻得多快
How swiftly those memories spilled from your head,
清除你所有污秽的结合记忆…
wiping out all recollection of your obscene union…
– 半藏 – 什么
– Hanzo. – What?
半藏
Hanzo?
我… 我不知道
I… I didn’t know.

No!
我都忘了来这的正事了
I’m forgetting what I came here for.
妈妈
Mother?
嘘 没事的
Shh, it’s okay.
我在这
I’m here.
– 爸爸 – 我的儿子
– Father? – My son.
似乎我嫁给了一个甲虫
Seems I’m married to a bug.
是啊 一个武士甲虫
Yeah. A samurai bug.
你是我的追求
You are my quest.
一直都是
You always have been.
半藏 保证他的安全
Hanzo, keep him safe.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
我发誓会的
I promise I will.
飞回家 久保
Fly home, Kubo.
久保 那是你吗
Kubo, is that you?
你们得离开这
You have to leave this place.
月亮王 他来了
The Moon Kin… he’s coming.
祖父
Grandfather!
是我 久保
It’s me, Kubo.
我知道你能看见我
I know you can see me!
你好 孙子
Hello, grandson.
终于能看见你 真好
It’s so good to see you at last.
可以这么说
So to speak.
我看到你发现了装甲
And I see you found the armor.
看来经历了那么多 你妈妈确实有理由
Seems your mother had a reason to bring you
带你来这个恐怖的地方啊
to this dreadful place after all.
我明白了
I see.
我清楚你的所做所为 那是一切的源头
I know you do. That’s how this all began.
你最后还是看到我了
You finally saw me.
那是我的错
That was my fault.
我本该听我爸妈的话
I should’ve listened to my parents.
久保
Hmm. Kubo,
我们都追求同一件事
we both want the exact same thing.
你想要我的另一只眼睛
You want to take my other eye!
那才是你想要的
That’s what you want!
没错
Well, yes.
但你知道为什么我想要吗
But do you know why I want it?
因为你又老 又卑鄙
Because you’re old and mean…
还很残忍♥
And cruel!
那可有点太过分了
Oh, now, that’s a little harsh.
只要你还依靠那只愚蠢 没用的眼睛
As long as you cling to that silly, useless eye…
就不能和我待在一起
You can’t come up to live with me…
活在天上
in the heavens!
你会被困在这个地狱里
You’ll be stuck down here in this… hell!
用那只独眼
Staring with that lonely eye
凝视着愤怒 悲痛 苦难
at hate and heartache and suffering…
以及死亡
and death!
我要带你去的地方
Where I want to take you,
都没有那些东西
we have none of those things.
只有你 和你的家人
It’ll just be you, with your family.
– 那里才是你的归属 – 我的家人都死了
– Where you belong. – My family is gone.
– 你杀了他们 – 不
– You killed them. – No!
他们的命运是自己决定的
They brought their fates upon themselves!
他们侮辱了我 扰乱一切事物的规律
They disgraced me and upset the order of everything!
那是你的故事
That’s how your story goes.
久保
Oh, Kubo.
当你和我去了天上 你就会超越这些故事
When you’re up there with me, you will be beyond stories.
你就会成为… 不朽
You will be… immortal!
你就会成为…
You will be…
永恒
Infinite!
不 你错了
No. You’re wrong.
不需要永恒 所有的故事都有结局
Not infinite. All stories have an end.
是吗
Is that right?
这个故事会怎么完结呢
And how does this story end?
我会杀了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!