This is a miracle.
我找到了主人之子
I have found the son of my master!
– 别得寸进尺 – 现在
– Don’t even. – Now,
无论什么把你带到这里
whatever brings you to these lands,
无论你在追寻什么 那也就是我的追寻
whatever your quest, it is now my quest too.
我会加入你 需要的话 我会献出我的生命
I will join you, and I will give my life for you if necessary.
真的吗
Wow. You will?
什么 你觉得那可能吗
What, do you think that’s possible?
我知道这些追求会怎样
Well… I mean, I know how these quests go.
人们总是会死 他们像苍蝇一样坠落
People die all the time. They drop like flies.
但没关系 我有种感觉
That doesn’t matter, ’cause I have a feeling
这就是我的宿命
this is my destiny.
不 不是的
No, it isn’t!
我们不能相信你说的话
We can’t trust anything you say,
因为你自己都不相信自己的话
because you can’t trust anything you say.
我们对你一无所知
We don’t know anything about you.
猴子 你自己说过
Monkey, you said it yourself.
我们追求的是一个不同的个体
Our quest is a difficult one.
一个武士 就算是一个失忆的
A samurai, even a cursed one
长得像甲虫 被诅咒的武士
with no memory, that looks like a bug,
– 也会有帮助 – 没错
– could be helpful. – Yes.
我肯定会有帮助的 不可或缺
I am certain I could be helpful, indispensible.
怎么帮
In what way?
把箭射到墙上 我只能说…
Firing an arrow into a wall is hardly what I’d call…
– 太厉害了 – 看看
– impressive. – Oh, look at that.
说真的 这是我的第一次这样做
Literally the first time I’ve ever done it.
告诉我 我们的目标吧 我会尽快地展示
Just tell me of our quest, and I will quickly demonstrate
自己的不可或缺
my numerous indispensibilities.
那就说来话长了
Well, that’s kind of a long story.
你已经引起了我的注意 我保证不会眨眼的
You’ve got my attention. I promise, I won’t even blink.
我觉得 我应该都不能眨眼
I actually don’t think I even can blink.
– 我有眼皮吗 – 好了
– Do I have eyelids? – Fine.
边走边说 半藏已经发现了一条小路
Walk and talk. Hanzo has found a path.
所以 你以前是只玩具猴子
So, you used to be a toy monkey.
久保 我觉得这部分真不是故事的重点
Kubo, I really don’t see how this part is important to our story.
我曾把她放在口袋里 她以前只有这么点大
I kept her in my pocket. She was only, like, this big.
好了 久保 够了
Okay. Kubo, that’s enough.
很小 我以前叫她”猴子先生”
Tiny. And she was called “Mr. Monkey.”
我不是个玩具
I wasn’t a toy.
我是个护身符
I was a charm.
没错
Of course you were.
看起来不妙
That doesn’t look good.
别碰任何东西
Don’t touch anything.
是他干的
He did it.
好了
Okay.
不用 不用帮我
No, no, no,
帮吧
Yes.
久保 快看
Kubo, look.
坚不可摧的剑
The sword unbreakable.
这可能是个陷阱
It could be a trap.
让我来
Allow me.
什么 你去就不是陷阱了吗
What? It’s not a trap if you do it?
潜行 是我的中间名
Stealth is my middle name.
你根本就没有名字
You don’t even have a first name.
别担心 交给我
Don’t worry. I got this.
强大的甲虫胜利啦
The mighty beetle is victorious!
听着 还是不要交给我了
Look, I… I don’t got this.
– 还是不要交给我了 – 搞什么名堂啊
– I don’t got this! – Oh, for crying out loud!
我祈求坚不可摧的剑
I invoke the sword unbreakable!
它碎了
It broke.
所以这就意味着那个把柄 或者…
So, does it just mean the handle, or…
我对那把魔法剑有点失望
I’m a little disappointed with this magic sword.
这把剑是假的 蠢货
It’s not the right sword, you idiot!
快看
Look!
– 那把剑 – 在他的头上
– The sword! – It’s in his head!
嘿 我有笔账要和你算[挑骨头]
Hey! I’ve got a bone to pick with you.
看 因为他是骨头做的
See, because he’s made of bones.
你真会让自己尴尬
You’re an embarrassment.
这麻烦了
Uh, this is problematic.
别射箭了
Enough with the arrows!

Oh, foot!
你能飞吗
You can fly?
显然是的
Apparently. Yes!
你确定那不是无处可寻的剑吗
Are you sure it isn’t the sword unfindable?
我应该找到了
I think I found it!
来搭把手 有人吗
A hand here! Anyone?
还有人吗
Anyone else?
久保
Kubo!
– 久保 – 猴子
– Kubo? – Monkey!

No!

No!
找到了
Yes!
谢天谢地 都结束了
Thank goodness that’s over.
一切都变黑了
Everything turning black.
睁开眼睛
Then open your eyes.
我感觉不到翅膀了
Uh-oh. I can’t feel my wings.
五分钟前 你才知道你有翅膀
You didn’t even know you had them five minutes ago.
别扭来扭曲了
Stop wriggling.
那里 感觉好点了吗
There. Is that feeling better?
是啊 再左边一点
Ooh, yeah. A little to the left.
再往下一点
Down just a bit.
就是那里 真棒
Oh, right there. That’s good.
等等 你对我这么好了
Wait. You’re being nice to me.
别告诉别人
Shh. Don’t tell anyone.
我们做到了 甲虫
We did it Beetle!
我们拿到了剑
We got the sword!
放下剑 很锋利的
Whoa, put that down. It’s sharp.
好了 结束了
Okay. We’re done here.
起来 我们还要走很多路
Get up. We have a lot of walking to do.
你不是认真的吧
You can’t be serious.
我一直很认真
I’m always serious.
你们俩还要再吵一架吗
Are you two going to fight again?
当然不会 我们这是大人之间的谈话
Of course not. We’re having a grown up conversation.
你们俩还是再吵一架吧
You’re going to fight again.
久保 你去那边玩点什么东西吧
Kubo, just go over there and play with something.
不是玩剑
Not that!
猴子 这是长湖
Monkey, this is the Long Lake.
我们没法绕过去
We can’t walk around it.
我们得游过去
We need to swim across.
我能带着久保
I can carry Kubo.
带着久保
Carry Kubo.
那就是你更好的主意吗
That’s your better idea?
听着 我很感谢你的帮助 真得
Look, I appreciate your help. I really do.
但事关那个孩子
But when it comes to the boy
– 我知道什么是最好的 – 是吗
– I know what’s best. – Oh, is that right?
最好的就是 不要理会
And what’s best is not to be fielding ideas
一只会说话的蟑螂
from a talking cockroach.
这话可是出自一只会说话的猴子
This coming from a talking monkey.
我还是能听到你们说话
I can still hear you, you know.
那就弹大声一点
Then play louder!
谈话结束 猴子不会游泳
This conversation is over. Monkeys don’t swim.
别担心 好好看 好好学
Not to worry. Monkey see, monkey do.
你等着说这句话 已经等了多久了
How long have you been waiting to say that?
从我见你开始
Ever since I met you.
嘿 我们的”大人谈话”有结果了吗
Hey, what were we “Grown up conversation”-ing about?
你太扯淡了
You’re ridiculous.
你真是太扯淡了
You’re just absolutely ridiculous.
扯淡 穿过这个湖就是个扯淡的主意
Ridiculous! Crossing the lake is a ridiculous idea.
这也不是你的错 反正你也不讲道理
It’s not your fault. There’s no sense left in your head.
那句话可让我很生气 我可能不知道所有的事
I think I resent that. I may not know everything.
– 是任何事 – 任何事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!