You’re a mean monkey, aren’t you?
是的 没错 那是第三个问题
Yes. Yes, I am. And that’s three.
你现在不能问了 所以听着
You’re out of questions now, so just listen.
我是来保护你的 久保
I’m here to protect you, Kubo,
那意味着 你得听我的话
and that means you have to do as I say.
所以 如果你不吃饭 会很虚弱
So, if you don’t eat, you’ll be weak.
如果你很虚弱 就会迟钝
If you’re weak, you’ll be slow.
如果你迟钝了 就会死
If you’re slow, you’ll die.
太烫了
It’s too hot!
喝了
Drink.
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
好了 你最好严肃一点 久保
Okay, you better start taking this seriously, Kubo.
这是真的 这不是故事
This is real. This is not a story.
那些事情
Those things,
你那些姨妈们… 她们不会饥饿
your aunts… they never get hungry.
她们不会睡觉 她们会找到你
They never sleep. They will find you.
如果我们不准备好 她们会杀了我
And if we’re not prepared, they’ll kill me,
拿走你的另一只眼睛
and take your other eye.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
我们要去找到装甲
We’re going to find the armor.
那是唯一能保护你的东西
It’s the only thing that can protect you.
这都是真的 不能再真了
So it’s real. Really real.
别担心 我就拿过来看看
Don’t worry. I’m not going to keep it.
我从她头上扯下来的 不是故意的
I pulled that from her head. I didn’t mean to.
你的母亲曾十分强大
Your mother was very powerful.
她祝福了你的长袍 所以当最需要的时候
She blessed your robes so that when the need was most,
就会带你飞走
they would fly you away.
她用最后的魔法 让我复活
She used the last of that power to bring me to life.
这个用她头发做的手链 就是一段记忆
This bracelet, her hair… it’s a memory.
记忆是最强大的东西 久保
And memories are powerful things, Kubo.
别丢了
Never lose it.
再问一个问题
One more question?
最后一个
Last one.
你知道装甲在哪吗
Do you know where it is? The armor?
不 我不知道
No. No, I don’t.
睡觉去吧
Now go to sleep.
晚安 猴子
Good night, Monkey.
久保
Kubo.
久保 你在说梦话
Kubo, you were talking in your sleep.
你做梦了 一直在喊你的爸爸
You were dreaming, calling out to your father.
然后那些纸就从包里飞了出来
And… and then the paper flew out of your bag
折成了一个他的样子
and folded itself into him.
他站在那几小时了
He’s been standing there for hours,
安静地打量我们
quietly judging us.
我不确信这是不是折纸
I’m not even convinced this counts as origami.
我敢肯定用到了剪刀
I could swear scissors were involved.
以前在山洞里 我妈妈的梦就经常这样
Back home in the cave, my mother’s dreams did this,
到了早上 这些纸就自动复原了
and the paper always unfolded itself by morning.
到底怎么了
What’s that about?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我想这就是父亲在回答我
I guess this is how my father answered me.
我想说 把我们的命运
Hmm. I’m tempted to say that entrusting our fate
交给一个小纸人
to the guidance of a small paper man
似乎是个馊主意
seems like a bad idea.
但这也是我们最好的馊主意了
But it’s the best bad idea we have.
你变强了
You’re growing stronger.
听到下面的话 你大概就不会这么高兴了
You might not want to look quite so pleased about that.
我们变强了
We grow stronger,
世界也变得更危险了
the world grows more dangerous.
人生用一种有趣的方式 让一切保持平衡
Life has a funny way of keeping things balanced.
猴子 你说过什么鼓励的话吗
Monkey, do you ever say anything encouraging?
我鼓励你不要死
I encourage you not to die.
“我鼓励你不要死”
“I encourage you not to die.”
蚊子 真烦人
Mosquitoes. Annoying.
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
Wasn’t me, I swear.
纸用光了 就像我的耐心一样
Paper runs out, as does Patience.
我没让他们这么做
I didn’t ask them to do that.
第二次
The second time.
我没有
I didn’t!
至少不准确 我感觉 但…
At least not exactly. I mean, I felt it, but…
魔法注定没有这么简单
Magic is not meant to be easy.
你需要学会控制
You need to learn control.
对所做的事集中注意力
Concentrate on what you’re doing.
永远记得
And always remember:
别和猴子开玩笑
Don’t mess with the monkey.
小心路面 久保 这可不是你的故事
Tread carefully, Kubo. This isn’t one of your stories.
你怎么知道 也许就是呢
How do you know? Maybe it is.
我是英勇的英雄 你是卑鄙的猴子
And I’m the valiant hero, and you’re the mean monkey.
英雄来来往往 任何时刻
Heroes come and go. Any moment,
糟糕的事情都会突然出现 而且…
something terrible could come out of nowhere, and…
猴子
Monkey!
久保
Kubo!
猴子 等等
Monkey, wait!
他不是想伤害我
He wasn’t trying to hurt me.
他只是想要半藏
He just wanted Hanzo.
半藏
Hanzo?
半藏
Hanzo.
我还是觉得刺死他得了
I still think I’m gonna stab him.
为什么你总是往坏处想呢
Why must you always assume the worst?
原谅我 不相信这个绑♥架♥了你的
Oh, well, pardon me for not trusting this giant,
巨大的 尖尖的甲虫怪物
spiky insect-monster that just kidnapped you!
半藏 没错 我记得他
Hanzo. Yes, I remember him.
他也许曾是我的主人
I think maybe he was my master.
什么 你说什么
What? What did you say?
我们曾有一个标记 武士标记
We had a crest. A samurai crest.
你曾见过这个标记吗
Have you seen this crest before?
这真是奇迹
Ohh! This is a miracle.
你有我们的长袍 穿着我们的长袍
You have our robes. You’re wearing our robes!
为什么你穿着我们的长袍
Why are you wearing our robes?
他不必回答你的问题
He doesn’t have to answer your questions.
不管怎样 你是谁
Anyway, who are you?
很多年前 我被诅咒了
Many years ago, I was cursed.
陷入了这个诅咒之地
Trapped in this cursed state.
被诅咒 徘徊在边境之地
Cursed to wander the Far Lands.
诅咒… 还是”煮咒”
Cursed… or “Cur-sed.”
没有同胞 也没有主人
No comrades, no master.
甚至没有名字 也不记得
Not even a name or a single memory
自己曾经是一名高贵的战士
of the noble warrior I once was.
你曾经是人类吗
You used to be a man?
不 不是普通的人类
No, not just any man.
是一名武士
A samurai.
我非常确信这点
I mean, I’m pretty certain.
听着 我有装备
Look, I had the stuff.
我要么是一个武士 要么是一个糟糕的囤户
I’m either a samurai or a really bad hoarder.
无论是哪一种 我体内都有一颗战士的心
Either way, inside my thorax beats the heart of a warrior.
如果你没有记忆 你怎么能如此确定呢
If you have no memory, how can you be certain of anything?
因为我有瞬间的感觉
Because I… I get flashes.
在旅途中 某些西给了我这种感觉
They… they come about from objects I find on my travels.
有时候是一个声音或者一种气息
Sometimes it’s a sound or a smell.
你肯定有很多的瞬间
You must get a lot of flashes.
但记忆却消失了
But the memories, they fade,
而我剩下的所有感觉就是
and all I’m left with is the sense that I was
我曾属于某个更加伟大的东西
once part of something much greater.
猴子 我能和他说吗
Monkey, can I tell him?
这应该不是个好主意
I really don’t think that’s a good idea.
– 他有权力知道 – 当然没有
– He has a right. – Absolutely not.
– 但是… – 没什么”但是”
– But… – No “Buts.”
– 我… – 不
– I… – No!
– 什么 告诉我 – 不…
– What? Tell me what? – N…
– 半藏是我的爸爸 – 久保
– Hanzo was my father. – Kubo!
这真是个奇迹