Yes, mother. I’m here.
久保 你的眼睛怎么了
Kubo, what happened to your eye?
纸片男孩 这里 这里
Paper boy! Here! Here!
过来 过来
Come on. Come on.
来坐我旁边 我占了个好位置
Come sit next to me. I got us a good spot here.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
为了这个大日子 我把自己打扮得漂漂亮亮
I got myself all spruced up for the big day.
我很喜欢这个节日
I do so love the festival.
庆祝的日子
A time to celebrate.
日落之后你从不留下来 真是太可惜了
You know, it’s a shame you never stay past sundown.
到处都是烟火 歌♥舞
There’s fireworks and singing and dancing
当然还有大餐
and feasting, of course.
但最棒的是…
But the best part of all…
你看见那些灯和祭坛了吗
do you see those lamps and altars?
我们用那些东西 和我们故去的心爱之人交流
We use those to speak to the loved ones that left us behind.
我们倾听他们的故事 引导他们
We listen to their tales and guide their safe return
安全地回那片幸福的极乐净土
to the blissful pure land.
真的吗 你和谁说过话吗
Really? Did you speak to someone?
真的 我和我丈夫说过
Yes, I did. My husband.
他的声音明亮清晰
His voice was as clear and loud
就像你说故事时候的声音
as the one you use for your stories.
七十二年了 他从没讲过什么事
In 72 years, he never had a thing to say.
现在他走了 我都管不住他的嘴了
Now he’s gone, I can’t shut him up.
– 你有想对话的人吗 – 非常想
– You have someone you want to talk to, huh? – Very much.
那你还在等什么
Well, what’s stopping you?
难道我不需要一盏灯吗
Don’t I need a lamp?
你肯定能用你那些折纸
Well, I’ll bet you could make a really nice one
折出一个很漂亮的东西
with that paper-folding thing you do.
你看 我可不只是长得漂亮 对吧
You see? Not just a pretty face, huh?
快去吧
Now hurry along.
快 天黑之前还有时间
Go! There’s still time before dark.
快去 离开这
Go! Get out of here.
把灯放在祭坛上
Place the lamp at the altar.
很好
Very good.
接下来做什么 爸爸
What do we do next, daddy?
我们祈祷
Now we pray.
我们请求他们的灵魂用光芒沐浴我们
We ask her spirit to honor us with its light.
– 祖母 你能用… – 嘘
– Grandma, will you please honor… – Shh!
轻点 轻点
Softly. Softly.
你好 爸爸 希望你安好
Hello, father. I hope you’re well.
我知道你死了
I mean, I know you’re dead,
但我希望一切… 安好
but I hope everything is… okay.
听着 这是你的长袍
Look. It’s your robe.
妈妈说 我长大了就合身了
Mother says I’ll grow into it.
她说你是一个优秀的将领 为了保护我们而死
She says you were a great leader who died protecting me,
救了我的一只眼睛
saving one of my eyes.
要是两只就更好了 但还是谢谢你
Two would have been ideal, but thanks anyway.
爸爸 我很担心妈妈
Father, I’m worried about mother.
日复一日 她的意识越来越模糊
With every day that goes by, she drifts further away.
她说了很多关于你的事 但…
She talks a lot about you, but…
但我还是不知道
but I just don’t know.
我认为她的记忆都是假的
I don’t think she remembers what’s real anymore.
我都不知道什么才是真实的
I don’t know what’s real anymore.
我希望你能在这里
I just wish you were here,
这样我就能… 就能和你说话
so I could… I could talk to you,
看看你 知道我该做什么
see you, find out what I should do.
爸爸 爸爸 她在这里 祖母在这
Daddy! Daddy, she’s here! Grandma is here!
是时候进入最后一步了
Now it’s time for the final part.
我们得帮助她回到灵魂世界
We have to help her get back to the spirit world.
但她才到这
But she just got here.
来吧
Come on.
爸爸 你好
Father? Hello?
随时招呼我一声
Anytime.
好了
Fine!
反正我也不需要你
I don’t need you anyway.
久保
Kubo!
对不起
I’m sorry.
久保…
Kubo…
久保
Kubo.
小宝贝 你的眼睛怎么了
Little boy, what happened to your eye?
你是谁 你怎么知道我的名字
Who are you? How… how do you know my name?
我们是你的家人 久保
We’re your family, Kubo.
你母亲的姐姐们
Your mother’s sisters.
我们已经找你好久了
And we’ve been looking for you for so long.
很高兴见到你 久保
It’s so lovely to meet you, Kubo,
当面见到你
face-to-face.
过来 久保
Come, Kubo.
来你姨这里
Come to your aunties.
不用害怕 久保
No reason to be afraid, Kubo.
我们只是需要你的另一只眼睛
We just need your other eye.
你的祖父很想要
Your grandfather admires it so.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
来人救我 救我
Somebody help! Help!
小心 快跑
Look out! Run!
我们在这里 久保
We’re here, Kubo.
你的家人来找你了
Your family has come for you.
久保
Kubo!
妈妈
Mother!
久保 你必须找到装甲
Kubo, you must find the armor.
这是你唯一的机会
It’s your only chance.
记住了
Remember this!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Aah! Mother!

No!
妈妈
Mother!
久保
Kubo.
久保
Kubo!
你能听到我说话吗 久保
Can you hear me, Kubo?
我说你妈妈死了
I said your mother is gone.
你的村庄被夷为平地
Your village is destroyed, burned to the ground.
我们到了边境之地
We landed here in the Far Lands.
你的敌人就在身后不远处
Your enemies aren’t far behind.
在你祖父来之前 我们得找到藏身之处
We must search for shelter before your grandfather comes.
我们现在得走了
We need to go now.
快来 起来 我们走
Come on. Get up. Let’s go.
一旦我们进去了
Once we’re inside, you might be tempted
你可能会抱怨里面的气味
to complain about the odor.
记住 我的嗅觉
Keep in mind my sense of smell
是你嗅觉的十倍
is ten times stronger than yours.
你有问题 我可以回答
You have questions, I can tell.
– 谁… – 你有三次机会
– Who… – You get three.
我应该有更多问题
I think I have more.
三个 但首先 你得吃东西
Three. But first you’re gonna eat.
为什么只回答三个
Why only three?
好的 这是第一个问题
Okay, that was your first question.
什么 我不知道发生什么了 你是谁
What? I don’t understand what’s happening. Who are you?
你不认识我
You don’t recognize me.
这么多年来 你都把我放在包里
All these years, you had to keep me in your pack.
现在你知道原因了
Well, now you know why.
但你就是个木质的护身符啊
But you were a wooden charm.
你就这么大
You were this big.
我把那个叫做护身符 猴子先生
I called that charm Mr. Monkey.
如果我在那时候就活过来
And if I were alive at that point,
我就知道那是在骂我了
I might’ve found that insulting.
听着 你母亲用了她最后的魔法救了你
Look, your mother used the last of her magic to save you
并且让我复活
and bring me to life.
给 喝了
Here. Drink.
真臭
Smells.
这里一切都很臭 喝了它
Everything in here smells. Drink it.
– 我不想喝 – 我说”喝了它”
– I don’t want it. – I said, “Drink it.”
你真是只卑鄙的猴子 对吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!