还会相信你是那个唯一能帮他们改正缺点的人
but they’ll believe you’re the only guy who can fix it.
– 你为什么来这趟旅行 – 什么
– Why’d you come on this trip? – What?
别跟我说是因为“七姐妹”什么的
Don’t tell me it’s about this “Seven Sisters” or whoever.
简朴七人行 对 是这个原因
Spare Sevens. Yeah, no. That’s why.
我猜还有一部分是因为我
And I guess there’s part of me
觉得这是我最后一次见你 必须来
that figured this was the last chance I’d have to see you
来看你这个我讨厌这么多年的混♥蛋♥怎么样
and how you measure up against the bastard I’ve hated all these years.
我怎么样
How am I doing?
还是老样子啊
You’re holding your own.
你想知道悲伤的那部分吗
You wanna know the sad part?
我其实一直在努力
I’ve actually been trying.
♪ 最后说一次 哈利路亚 ♪
♪ Say your last hallelujah ♪
♪ 努力去和疯狂的幻想斗争 ♪
♪ Fight with the great illusion ♪
♪ 醒来吧 ♪
♪ Wake up ♪
♪ 来吧 带我回家 ♪
♪ Come on, take me home ♪
– 你觉得怎么样 – 我觉得他们很棒
– What do you think? – I think they’re good.
– 什么 – 我觉得他们很棒
– What? – I think they’re good.
但是他们还可以换家新的唱片公♥司♥
I think they could use a new record label though.
说得对
I agree.
♪ 醒来吧 ♪
♪ Wake up ♪
♪ 来吧 带我回家 ♪
♪ Come on, take me home ♪
所以 我之前说的
So… what I was talkin’ about earlier…
谢谢
Thanks.
– 抱歉 马特 马特 你在说什么 – 我们谈过的这是你们
– Sorry. Matt, Matt. What were you saying? – We’re talking about creative control
在其他任何地方都找不到的创造力和支持力度
and support you’re not going to find anywhere else.
我就是觉得你们不会是为了赚钱而做音乐
I just don’t think you should be singin’ for your supper.
我们想给你们空间制♥作♥
We want to give you the space to record the album
一张世界瞩目的专辑
that the whole world is waiting for.
– 嗯 – 嗯
– Yeah. – Yeah.
但是 额
But, um…
我在哪里都可以录专辑 不是吗
I’m going to do that no matter where I am, aren’t I?
对 当然 但是 我们提供的是
Yes, no, of course, but what we’re offering is…
马特 你们公♥司♥有一些正经乐队
Matt, you’ve worked with some serious bands.
说实话 还有一些垃圾乐队
And some shit bands if I’m being honest.
一半 一半吧
A bit of this, a bit of that.
我们现在风生水起
We’re on a streak now.
演出 巡演
Selling out shows, heavy rotation.
如果是这样 就很好
If it ain’t broke, and all that.
– 对吧 – 嗯 对 我
– Right? – Yeah. No. I, um…
我明白你的意思
I hear what you’re saying.
马特
Matt.
但是情况在变 贾斯伯
But it is broke, Jasper.
你还不知道是吧
You just don’t know it yet.
我感觉或许你可能知道
Or my hunch is… that maybe you do.
所以你今晚同意见我了 不是吗
You did agree to meet with me tonight, right?
– 是不是 – 是
– Yes or no? – Yes.
嗯 这就对了 嗯 做的很好
Yeah, that’s right. Yeah. Well done.
你既然这么坦诚 那我也就直说了
So you were honest with me. I’m gonna be honest with you.
我很喜欢你们第一张专辑
I loved your guys’ first record.
特别棒
It was amazing.
名副其实
Deserves every bit of recognition that it got.
他帮我走出绝境 我太爱它了
I worked out to it. I fucked to it.
它帮我度过了婚姻破碎的艰难时刻
It helped me get through my divorce.
真的 它是其中之一
Seriously. It’s one of those.
简直精妙绝伦 激♥情♥澎湃
It was incredible. Because it had balls
很独特 新颖 是属于你们的
It was unique. It was original. It was yours.
但是你们第二张专辑 借口
Your second album, however, Alibi.
名字都很讽刺 要我说原因就是它真的很失败
Ironically named, if you ask me, ’cause that thing is anything…
不如你们的第一张专辑
but your first album.
最差劲了
It is at best forgettable.
青少年用个电脑就能做出来那种音乐
Teenagers make that music with a fucking laptop.
真的
They do.
我不知道是谁想把舞曲融进音乐里的
I don’t know whose idea it was to put that dance track on there,
但我觉得肯定不是你们中的任何一个 对吧
but I bet it wasn’t any of you guys, am I wrong?
你们演奏新曲的时候 互相眼神都没有交流
You don’t look at each other when you play the new songs.
你们单就往前看 扫视人群中的女孩
You just look out straight forward, scanning the crowd for girls.
– 有点尴尬 我不怪你们 – 你想说什么
– You’re embarrassed. I don’t blame you. – What’s your point?
我觉得你们可以更好 这就是我要说的
I think you’re better than that. That’s all I’m saying.
因为你们现在就是一支摇滚乐队
‘Cause you’re an actual fucking rock band.
鼓手 吉他手 贝斯 主唱
Drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
然后把那些你们根本不需要的元素也加进来
Then you add all this other shit you don’t need.
你们在销♥售♥专辑 但是卖♥♥给谁
You’re selling albums, but to who?
人们都在关注着商业价值
People that pay attention to fuckin’ commercials.
我想让你们回到你们的正轨上
I want you guys to get back to what you do.
重新开始 变回简朴七人行
To reclaim what made the Spare Sevens the Spare Sevens.
如果你们拒绝 你们也只会是商业化的其他受害者
If you don’t, you’re just going to be another casualty of the machine.
如果我不是这么想的 我不相信你们 那我就不会来这了
If I didn’t believe this, if I didn’t believe in you, I wouldn’t be here.
你们根本不知道是什么把我带到这的
You have no fucking idea what it took me to get here.
哇哦
Fuck.
哇哦 兄弟
Fuck, man.
你小子真有种 敢说 对吧
You’ve got a massive pair of balls on you, don’t you?

Yeah.
显得我下面都小了
They make my dick look really small.
好吧 兄弟
Okay, man.
好吧
Okay.
你看我们怎么开始
How do you see this working?
很高兴你问我了
Glad you asked.
– 我需要看看你的合同 – 这个老头儿尿了
– I have to take a look at your contract. – This geezer pissed himself.
这老头儿尿裤子了
This geezer pissed his pants!
快给这个老头一块尿布 给他块尿布
Get the old codger a nappy. Get him a diaper!
该死
Shit!
可别是屎
Fucking hope not.
带他出去
Get him out.
我都不知道怎么了
I don’t even know what happened.
不好意思 不好意思 马特
Sorry. Sorry, Matt.
你在说什么
What were you sayin’?
马特
Matt?
你们最近很火 所以你们很混♥蛋♥是可以理解的
You guys are newly famous, so by default you’re going to be assholes.
什么
What?
可悲的是我还是很想要签你们
The sad thing is there’s a big part of me that would still love to sign you.
但是我不能再假装去表现任何
But I can’t even pretend to have anywhere…
对你们的尊重
close to some type of respect for any of you.
知道吗 谢谢你们的啤酒
You know what? Thank you for the beer.
祝你们好运
And good luck.
马特
Matt.
我付钱吧
I got it.
给 不用找了
Here. Keep the change.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
一会见 好吗
I’ll see you guys in a little bit, all right?
– 你去哪 – 就去花几分钟
– Where are you goin’? – Just gonna take a few moments
整理下思绪
to collect my thoughts.
意思是我去街对面 喝点酒
By that, I mean I’m gonna get fucked up across the street.
– 刚才他做得还挺不错哈 – 太蠢了
– Well, that was something, huh? – That was stupid.
不是吗 他就应该终止合作
What? He should have closed the deal.
他在维护你
He was defending you.
别往我身上推 又不是我的错
Don’t put this on me. It wasn’t my fault.
– 不是这个意思 – 我现在穿着尿了的裤子
– That’s not the point. – I’m standing here in my own piss.
你最好赶紧说一下是什么意思
Maybe you could try to get to the goddamn point.
意思是今晚你得谢谢他 真心谢谢他
The point is, you’re gonna thank him tonight, and you’re gonna mean it.
本 本
Ben. Ben!
我 我不能再这样下去了
I… I can’t do this anymore.
我很爱你 你知道的 但是
I love you, and you know that but…
你不把事情简单化 反而把它变得不可能
you don’t make it easy. You make it virtually impossible.
但是 马特他为你而来 他说什么不重要
But Matt, he’s here for you. It doesn’t matter what he says.
他 这趟旅行他为你而来
He… He came on this trip for you.
你什么都没有做 去获得他的爱
You have done nothing to earn his love,
但是今晚他表明了对你的关心
but tonight he gave it to you anyway.
他为你如此 如果你自己不能
And he did that for you, and if you can’t find it in yourself
对你儿子有一点点关心
to show your son. Just, like, an ounce of kindness,
那 我 我不能 我再维护你了
then I… I can’t… I’m done defending you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!