– 别说了 好吗 – 你喜欢搞坏了的女人
– How about we shut up now, okay? – You like your women damaged.
– 你喜欢搞坏你的女人 – 够了 你们别说了
– You like to damage yours. – Okay, that’s enough. Both of you.
我没搞坏你 对吧 莎拉
I didn’t damage you. Did I, Sarah?
– 他在讲什么 – 本
– What’s he talkin’ about? – Ben.
– 莎拉 他在说什么 – 没什么
– Sarah, what’s he talking about? – Nothing.
很久很久之前 我们第一次约会之前 没什么
A million years ago before we went on our first date. Nothing.
什么 莎拉没有提过吗
What? Did Sarah never mention that?
我知道 毕竟不是什么难忘的回忆
I can understand why. It wasn’t really very memorable.
也就是得闲做做♥爱♥ 喝了几杯 没怎么
Mostly just a lot of dry humping. Had a couple drinks and couldn’t quite get…
本 闭嘴
Shut your mouth, Ben.
天知道她尝试了书中的各种技巧
Though God knows she tried every trick in the book.
– 闭嘴 – 迪恩
– Shut up. – Dean!
你想干什么 迪恩 你想打我吗
What are you gonna do, Dean? You gonna come over here and hit me?
你也活不长了
There’s nothin’ left to hit.
天哪
Christ.
– 你这是怎么了 – 我们能冷静点吗
– What is your fucking problem? – Can we just calm down?
我冷静不了 不能看他随便辱骂我家人
I’m not gonna calm down. Can’t watch him shit all over my family.
我只是开个玩笑 他是我弟弟
I’m just bustin’ his balls for Christ’ sake. He’s my kid brother.
他对我来说比你更像一个父亲
He was more of a father to me than you ever were.
我就是开玩笑的
I was just busting his balls.
小题大做
Drama.
[两公里]
[前方道路施工]
[两公里]
[前方道路施工]
难道没人能看出这有多可笑吗
Doesn’t anyone else see how ridiculous it is?
我是说 别误会 你真的很漂亮 佐伊
I mean, don’t get me wrong. You’re a really good looking girl, Zooey.
你就是不怎么打扮都很好看 你唇很性感 腿长肤白
You’re even sexy in a sloppy kind of way. You got full lips, nice skin, great legs.
我猜 马特身材很好
And I guess, you know, Matt’s in decent enough shape.
他没什么明显的缺点
He’s got no glaringly bad features.
就我判断 他下面像条巨蟒
Judging by my own modest dimensions, I doubt he’s packing a python in his pants,
而且我相信关键时刻肯定很有力
but I’m sure it’s a perfectly adequate cock in a pinch.
你们两个偶然相遇
You’re thrown together by circumstance.
但你们都没有表现出自己
Neither one of you has demonstrated any ability
维持一段关系的能力
to sustain any kind of meaningful relationship.
相反 在这方面你们都像有障碍似的
To the contrary, you’re both especially dysfunctional in that regard.
情况这样继续下去 会很尴尬的
It’s going to become very awkward when this situation… goes south,
而情况就要这样下去了
and it will.
– 我是说 看看你们 – 闭嘴
– I mean, look at you. – Shut up.
好吗 闭嘴吧
Okay? Just shut up.
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
– 什么也没发生吗 – 没有
– Nothing happened? – Nothing!
你们孤男寡女同处一室
You were alone in a room.
– 她喝多了 – 我没有
– She’s drunk. – I wasn’t drunk.
– 她还对你有意思 – 她没有
– She’s coming on to you. – No, she wasn’t.
天时地利人和 你还没搞定她
Every star in the sexual galaxy is lined up. You couldn’t seal the deal?
你还需要什么 要她在大腿间放着陆灯吗
What do you need? Landing lights between her legs?
– 谢谢您了 – 啊
– Thanks for that. – Huh?
– 谢谢您了 – 无意冒犯 我只是说
– Thanks for that! – Well, no offense. It’s just…
我很失望 就这样
It’s just disappointing. That’s all.
非常抱歉让你失望了
Well, really sorry to disappoint you.
本 你幸福过吗
Are you ever happy, Ben?
让我来告诉你 幸福就是屁话
Let me tell you something. Happiness is bullshit.
幸福是二十世纪末最假的词
It’s the great myth of the late 20th century.
你觉得毕加索幸福吗
You think Picasso was happy?
你觉得海明威幸福吗
You think Hemingway was?
亨德里克斯幸福吗 他们全都很痛苦
Hendrix? They were miserable shits.
没有一件有价值的艺术品是在幸福中创作的
No art worth a damn was ever created out of happiness.
我可以明确地告诉你
I can tell you that.
雄心 自恋 性♥爱♥ 愤怒
Ambition, narcissism, sex, rage.
这些是每一个艺术家 每一个伟大人士的灵感源泉
Those are the engines that drive every great artist, every great man.
就像一个无底洞
A hole that can’t be filled.
所以我们就是这么痛苦的人
That’s why we’re all such miserable assholes.
所以 你知道自己是一个痛苦的人了吧
So you know you’re a miserable asshole.
什么 你是觉得我是傻子吗 我当然知道
What? Do you think I’m an idiot? Of course I know.
我当然知道
‘Course I know.
♪ 来吧 ♪
♪ Come ♪
♪ 四肢放松匍匐在地板上 ♪
♪ Husk your limbs to my floor ♪
♪ 脆骨迎着坚石 ♪
♪ Bones sucking stones ♪
♪ 暴风雨就快来临 ♪
♪ Her coming storm ♪
♪ 你傍着月光前行 低头是一片废墟 ♪
♪ Under the lights you went Chemical ashes head down ♪
♪ 钻石螺纹上的心 沾湿的茴香和睫毛 ♪
♪ Heart on a diamond thread Fennel and lashes wet down ♪
♪ 喔 嗯 ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, mmm ♪
♪ 喔 嗯 ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, mmm ♪
如果你用数码相机的话 那么我们会少很多麻烦
You would have saved us all a lot of trouble if you shot digital.
你有摸过假胸吗
You ever hold a pair of fake tits in your hands?
– 什么 – 不管它看起来有多好
– What? – No matter how good something looks,
– 你摸到的都不是真的 – 嗯哼
– you can’t beat the real thing. – Mm-hmm.
现在人们比以前更爱拍照了
People are taking more pictures now than ever before.
很多很多照片 但是没有了投影 冲洗
Billions of ’em. But there’s no slides, no prints.
他们只是数据
They’re just data,
电子灰尘而已
electronic dust.
多年以后 人们掘地三尺 也不会发现任何照片了
Years from now, when they dig us up, there won’t be any pictures to find.
没有我们的身份信息 生活记录
No record of who we were, how we lived.
如果你不亲眼去看 那手工艺品的意义是什么
What’s the point of having an artifact if you never see it with your own eyes?
你还是在说胶卷吗
You still talking about film?
算了
Never mind.
嗨 马特 马特
Hey, Matt, Matt.
我不会自欺欺人 说我是一位称职的丈夫或者一个爸爸
I don’t kid myself that I was any kind of husband or father.
不是指这些
It’s not about that.
你从来没有认真关注过我
You just never saw me.
本 一次都没有
Not once, Ben.
马特 我关注的都是我用来谋生的 是我的事业
I see for a living, Matt. It’s what I do.
我们走吧
We better get going.
我们刚到芝加哥的旅馆 谢谢你的通行证
Hey, we just got to the hotel in Chicago. Thanks for the passes for tonight.
明天我帮你们在圣路易斯预定了 后天是堪萨斯
I have you booked in St. Louis tomorrow night, then Kansas City,
– 周二是帕森斯 – 好的
– then Parsons for Tuesday. – Okay.
在冲洗室关门之前 多给你们留出了两天时间
That gives you two extra days before the lab closes.
拉里 我更想直接从圣路易斯去帕森斯
Hey, look, Larry, I’d rather just go straight from St. Louis to Parsons.
我想赶紧冲洗出胶卷 好让生活回到正轨
I just want to drop off this film and get back to my life.
– 如果可以的话 – 那你看着吧
– If that’s all right. – Suit yourself.
– 今晚准备好了吗 – 嗯准备好了
– You ready for tonight? – Yeah, I’m ready.
– 别担心我 拉里 – 祝你好运
– Don’t worry about me, Larry. – Good luck anyway.
谢谢 我会的
Thanks, I guess.
– 好吧 – 去吧 佐伊
– Okay. – Go, Zooey.
噢 嗨
Oh, hey.
怕我忘了 这是你今晚的通行证
Before I forget. This is your pass for tonight.
– 这就是你要找的乐队吗 – 对 就是他们
– This is the band you’re pitchin’? – Yeah. Yeah, that’s them.
不如你先拿我练练手
Why don’t you try running your spiel by me?
你知道的 可以先试试
You know, kick the tires a little bit.
不 不用了 我可以的 很谢谢你
No. No, I’m okay. Thanks though.
试试吧 你可是要求一个成功的乐队离开他们现在的唱片公♥司♥
Come on. I mean, you’re asking a successful band to leave a major label
相信你 去你那座小庙
and trust you at a boutique.
说说看
Let’s hear it.
说吧 给我听听你打算怎么说 很好的练习机会
Come on. Just give me your pitch. It’s good practice.
我的意思是 你的职业生涯就取决于这件事能否成功了 对吧
I mean, your career depends on it, right?
好吧
Okay.
我们不是商业团队
We’re not corporate.
不是那种只会想着盈亏的企业集团
We’re not part of a conglomerate that only worries about the bottom line.
我们是仍然相信艺术发展前景的公♥司♥
We actually are a company that still believes the artist is visionary,
不只是做一个产品
not just a product.
你快别说了 娘里娘气的
Yeah, don’t say any of that. You sound like a pussy.
算了 这个不好
Never mind. Bad idea.
你一直有点胆怯 从小就是
You were always a little timid, even as a little kid.
你根本不知道自己盛气凌人和无礼的时候是什么样子
You have any idea how condescending and insulting you can be?
听我说 这些人现在很受欢迎
Just listen to me? These guys are surrounded
人们一直在跟我说他们怎么怎么厉害
by people tellin’ ’em how great they are all the time.
他们需要夸奖 因为他们是做艺术的
They need that because they’re artists.
我们就是一群不靠谱的混♥蛋♥
We’re all just a bunch of insecure bastards.
所以 不用跟他们讲他们多厉害
So you don’t tell them how great they are,
你跟他们说他们哪里不好
you tell ’em what you don’t like about ’em.
带着威严 他们不仅会尊重你
Speak with authority. Not only will they respect you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!