Dean hates you.
他不是恨我 他只是生我的气
He doesn’t hate me. He’s just pissed off at me.
♪ 你什么也带不走 ♪
♪ Nothing you would take ♪
♪ 即使你曾拥有一切 ♪
♪ Everything you gave ♪
♪ 哦 在我死去之前一直牵着我的手 ♪
♪ Oh, hold me ’till I die ♪
♪ 期待与你在另一个世界重逢 ♪
♪ Meet you on the other side ♪
今天算是毁了
I’ll be damned.
嗨 迪恩
Hi, Dean.
你要死了吗
You dyin’?
– 什么 这不是很明显吗 – 你过来了
– What? Is it that obvious? – Well, you’re here.
是的 我来了
Yes, I am
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you
– 马特 你在这干什么 – 嗨 说来话长
– Matt, what are you doin’ here? – Hi. That is a long story.
是啊 我猜到了
Yeah, I bet.
– 这是谁 – 这是佐伊
– And who’s this? – This is Zooey.
– 是 佐伊 – 是马特吗
– Yep, Zooey. – Is that Matty?
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi! – Hey.

Ben.
– 莎拉 – 他就要死了
– Hi, Sarah. – He’s dying.
至少别死在我家车道上吧 带他进来吧
Well, not in our driveway, isn’t it? Bring him on in.
还有你 怎么不告诉我们你要来
And you! Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?
对不起 是临时决定的
Sorry. It was a last-minute thing.
– 嗨 嗨 – 这位是佐伊
– Hey! Hi! – This is Zooey.
哦 马特 她看起来更像是你生命中的那位
Oh, Matty. Well, now she’s more like it.
我的意思是 我告诉过他不要娶另一位
I mean, I told him not to marry the other one.
– 不 我 呃 – 佐伊是本的护士
– No, I, um… – Zooey is Ben’s nurse.
哦 因为你们看起来很合拍
Oh, because your auras are conjoined.
– 我可以一眼看出来 – 是的 是的
– I could see that immediately – Yeah. Yeah.
莎拉舅妈能看到人的气场
Aunt Sarah here can see auras.
– 她还能听懂讽刺 – 她当然能
– And she can hear sarcasm. – Of course she can.
– 你们将要在这过夜吗 – 如果可以的话
– You guys are gonna spend the night? – If that’s okay.
好的 马特 你和佐伊睡你以前的房♥间
Great. Matty, you and Zooey take your old room.
– 但是我们没在一起 – 没有
– But we are… not together. – Nope.

Hi.
– 嗨 – 这是你以前的房♥间
– Hey. – This was your room.
是的
Yeah.
基本上是在高中七八年级的时候
Basically, seventh, eighth grade through high school.
天哪 你曾经这么痴迷于音乐啊
God, you were really into music.
是啊 他们说这是我唯一遗传本的东西
Yep. They say it’s the one thing I inherited from Ben.
事实上 可以说这是我唯一的记忆
Actually, I would say that the only memories,
或是快乐的记忆
or good ones,
就是我们曾一起听音乐
at least, that I have of him were listening to music.
我们曾有这样的小房♥间和这个旧费舍尔音响
We had this little den and this old Fisher stereo.
我的意思是 当时还是新的 但是
I mean, new at the time, but…
当他在滑音的时候
He’d let me play records
他还会让我播放唱片
when he was goin’ through the slides.
所以 当大多数孩子
So, while most kids
都有人给他们唱摇篮曲的时候
had people singin’ ’em lullabies to sleep,
我有格雷厄姆·纳给我唱《受伤的小鸟》
I had Graham Nash singing “Wounded Bird.”
看看这里有些什么
Let’s see what we have here.
哦 珍珠酱乐队 电台司令乐队
Ooh! Pearl Jam. Radiohead.
– 涅槃乐队 – 我能说什么呢 我曾是个喜怒无常的小孩
– Nirvana. – What can I say? I was a moody kid.
是的 从一个人曾经听过的音乐中
Yeah, you can tell a lot about someone’s past
你可以了解很多关于他的过去
from the music they listened to.
那我猜想你可能知道我很多的过去
Then I guess you know a lot about my past now.
你认为我会听什么音乐
What do you think I listened to?
很有趣的问题 好吧 让我猜猜
Very interesting question. Okay, I’ll bite.
但是为了尽我所能猜这个
But in order to do this to the best of my ability,
实际上 我需要知道你的确切年龄
I have to actually figure out your exact age,so…
所以 请见谅
excuse this.
这可能有点无礼 你多大了 二十八吗
This might be a little rude. What are you? Twenty-eight?
– 我三十岁了 – 你吗
– I’m 30. – You are?
– 是的 – 嘿
– Yeah. – Hey.
– 谢谢你 – 躲过了一劫啊
– Thank you. – Dodged a bullet there.
所以这意味着 大约在二〇〇〇年
So that means you were a freshman in college,
你是一位大学新生
like, in 2000.
好吧 那么你曾喜欢
Alright.So then you were into…
很抱歉 你的环境影响了你
Sorry to say, but you’re a product of your environment.
歌♥手榜单的前四十
Top 40.
比如布兰妮 克里斯蒂娜
I’m talking Britney, Christina,
男孩乐队 超级男孩 后街男孩
boy bands, N’SYNC, Backstreet Boys,
当你感到难过时 或许是阿兰尼斯
maybe Alanis when you’re feeling dark.
– 请你也夸夸我吧 – 但是之后
– Please give me some credit. – But then…
你开始叛逆了
But then you started to rebel against
违背你的中产阶级狭隘的价值观
your middle-class suburban values.
– 我以前是那样吗 – 是的
– Is that what I was doing? – Mm-hmm.
或者你遇到一个喜欢另类音乐的小子
Or possibly you met a guy into alternative music.
为什么你认为是我为了别人而改变
Why do you assume that I changed for a guy?
或许是他为我改变呢
Maybe he changed for me.
不 不 男孩是不会为女孩改变的
No, no. Guys don’t change for girls.
至少大学期间是不会的
Not in college at least.
– 那什么时候他们会改变 – 很久以后
– When do they change then? – Much later.
通常为时已晚
Usually when it’s too late.
你开始听乐队音乐了
Anyway, you started to listen to bands
你认为那会把你变得更潮
you thought would make you edgier,
但你仍然是没有希望的主流人群
but you’re still hopelessly mainstream.
你知道 你坐在宿舍里
You know, you’re sittin’ there in your dorm room,
你听着
and you’re listening to…
现场演出
Live.
比如谁的现场演出 什么演出
Like who live? What live?
不 不是现场演出 是那个乐队的名字叫“现场”
No, the band, “Live.”They are called “live”.
我不知道有一个叫现场的乐队
I don’t know of a band called Live.
现场 你知道 像是
Live. You know. Like…
♪ 我独自一人想要你 ♪
♪ I alone want you ♪
我实际上都说不出任何一首
I actually could not name a single song
现场乐队的单曲
that the band Live had.
这太荒唐了 那闪电袭击乐队呢
That’s insane.What about “Lightning Crashes”?
每个人都知道
Everyone knows that.
♪ 她的胎盘掉到了地上 ♪
♪ Her placenta falls to the floor ♪
– 哦 我的天哪 – 怎么了
– Oh, my God! – What?
人们知道它也是因为它是唯一一首
People know it because it’s the only pop song
带有“胎盘”这个词的流行音乐
with the word “placenta” in it.
你真的太不会猜了 我曾经是一个古怪悲伤的朋克
You’re really bad at this. I was a weird, sad punk.
– 我曾经听史密斯乐队 小妖精乐队 – 而你喜欢现场乐队
– It was the Smiths, Pixies. – But you loved Live.
– 是的 我喜欢现场乐队 – 头号♥粉丝 现场乐队的超级粉丝
– Yeah, I loved Live. – Biggest fan. Live’s biggest fan.
不 我没有错
No, I’m not wrong.
– 这个不错呀 – 什么
– This isn’t bad. – What?
– 星系五〇〇 – 哦 是的
– Galaxie 500. – Oh, yeah.
– 不太出名 – 确实
– Obscure. – Indeed.
– 你的唱片机还能再用吗 – 不能再好用了
– Does your record player still work? – Fucking better.
让我们来听听
Let’s take it for a spin.
BGM: Melt Away – Galaxie 500
♪ 我的面貌将会变得不同 ♪
♪ My head will turn to yellow ♪
♪ 我的灵魂也将焕然一新 ♪
♪ My eyes will turn to green ♪
♪ 我的声音也会变得悦耳 ♪
♪ My voice will turn to mellow ♪
♪ 但是我仍然不能被看见 ♪
♪ But still I can’t be seen ♪
♪ 融化掉 ♪
♪ Melt away ♪
♪ 我想要融化掉 ♪
♪ I want to melt away ♪
♪ 融化掉 ♪
♪ Melt away ♪
♪ 我想要融化掉 ♪
♪ I want to melt away ♪
汉克怎么样 他结婚了吗 汉克已经结婚了吗
How is Hank? Is he married? Is Hank married yet?
– 是的 – 是的 已经几年了
– Yeah. – Yeah. Couple of years now.
– 有孩子了吗 – 还没有 但是
– Have any kids? – Not yet, but…
你知道的 他们还年轻 不用着急
You know, they’re so young. There’s no rush.
所以这些照片有什么特别之处吗
So what’s so special about these photographs
让你开车
you need to drive halfway
穿过大半个国家来冲洗它
across the country to get them developed?
那是一些我早期的作品
It’s some of my early work.
早些年我拍摄的东西了
Stuff I shot years ago.
那你拿到后要干嘛 那样他们不就是垃圾了吗
What happens if you get ’em back, and they’re garbage?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!