– 我们一起为路透社拍摄过 – 哦 天哪
– We were shooting for Reuters. – Oh, my God.
– 很高兴见到你 – 我也是
– Good to see you. – Good to see you too.
本 我可以和你合影吗
Ben, do you mind if I get a picture with you?
这样会有什么问题吗 我不知道
Would it matter if I did? I don’t know.
当然可以 没问题
Sure. That’s okay.
– 太好了 – 好了
– Aw, that’s great. – There you go.
– 谢谢 – 祝你们一切顺利
– Thank you. – You all be well now.
– 你也是 本 – 很高兴见到你
– You too, Ben. – Good to see you.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
嗯 是的
Hmm. All right.
我们今晚应该做些什么
What should we do this evening? Huh?
我们应该去看看帕森斯 堪萨斯的夜生活
We could go see what Parsons, Kansas has in the way of nightlife.
我完全可以再吃一顿
I could actually eat again.
不知道这儿是否有客房♥服务 我们叫一个披萨吗
Don’t know if they have room service here. Should we get a pizza?
去餐厅 点餐
Go to a restaurant? Order in?
喂 你对这个有什么想法吗
Hello? Any thoughts on the matter?
好吧 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
好吧
Okay.
BGM: Wounded Bird – Graham Nash Agatha Kaspar
♪ 我看着你经历变化 没有人应该独自面对 ♪
♪ I’ve watched you go through changes That no man should face alone ♪
♪ 逃之夭夭或者驯服这匹马 选择权在你自己的手中 ♪
♪ Take to heel or tame the horse The choice is still your own ♪
♪ 但是武装自己去对抗一只受伤的鸟儿给你的痛苦 ♪
♪ But arm yourself against the pain A wounded bird can give ♪
♪ 最后请记住 你必须要活下去 ♪
♪ And in the end remember It’s with you you have to live ♪
♪ 最后请记住 你必须要活下去 ♪
♪ And in the end remember It’s with you you have to live ♪
♪ 坚持自己的立场 我想你已经获得了赢得胜利的勇气 ♪
♪ Stand your ground I think you’ve got The guts it takes to win ♪
♪ 但是在她让你进来之前 你必须学会转动钥匙 ♪
♪ But you must learn to turn the key Before she’ll let you in ♪
♪ 了解你想要接近的女孩的问题 ♪
♪ And understand the problems Of the girl you want so near ♪
♪ 否则你会穿上问题的外衣 直到找到答案的帽子 ♪
♪ Or you’ll wear the coat of questions `Til the answer hat is here ♪
♪ 否则你会穿上问题的外衣 直到找到答案的帽子 ♪
♪ You’ll wear the coat of questions `Til the answer hat is here ♪
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
关于本的事情我感到很抱歉 马特
I’m sorry about Ben, Matt.
我刚和法医办公室联♥系♥过
I’ve been on the phone with the medical examiner’s office,
正在想办法领回尸体
tryin’ to get the body released.
很快就会好
Should be good to go shortly.
– 谢谢 拉里 – 莱德先生
– Thanks, Larry. – Mr. Ryder.
我是德维恩照相馆的德维恩
Dwayne from Dwayne’s Photo.
嗯 你好 我记得你
Yes. Hi. I remember you.
这是拉里·霍尔特
Uh, this is Larry Holdt.
– 你好 – 本的经理人
– Sure. – Ben’s manager.
我听说你父亲的事情感到非常难过
I was… very saddened to hear about your father.
我想亲自把这些送过来
I wanted to deliver these personally.
我知道他非常爱惜自己的作品
I know he was very protective of his work.
谢谢 嗯 我父亲应该会非常感激的
Thank you. Yeah. My dad would have appreciated it.
在我给自己拍摄的那一卷胶卷外
Outside a roll I shot myself,
这是最后一卷被冲洗出来的科达克罗姆胶卷了
these are the last rolls of Kodachrome film ever to be developed.
我想他会喜欢这种对称的
I think he would have liked the symmetry.

Yeah.
保重
Take care.
你也是 德维恩
You too, Dwayne.
– 给你 – 哦 不
– Here you go. – Oh, no.
本之前很明确地说过
Ben was very direct about it.
他说由你来策划这场展览
He said you’d curate the show.
我根本不懂摄影 他为什么要这么做
I don’t know anything about photography. Why would he do that?
我很久以前就知道了 我从来没有问过为什么本这么关心这个
I learned a long time ago never to ask why where Ben was concerned.
等一等
Hold on.
我是拉里·霍尔特
Larry Holdt.
现在请登机三区一六♥四♥航♥班♥飞往拉瓜迪亚机场的乘客登机
Now boarding zone three for Flight 16♥4♥ to LaGuardia Airport.
你好 我是佐伊 我现在不在 请给我留言
Hi. It’s Zooey. I’m not here. Please leave me a message.
你好 又是我
Hi. It’s me again.
不知该从何说起
It’s hard just talking.
关于你我想了很多
I’ve been thinking about you a lot. Um…
我不知道 我只是意识到
I don’t know. I’ve just been realizing
在我的生活中 我已经放弃了这么多的东西
I’ve given up on so much stuff in my life.
玩音乐和
Playin’ music and…
我的婚姻
my marriage.

Ben.
我已经厌倦了如此 我不想再这样 也不会再这样
I’m tired of doing it. I don’t want to do it anymore, and I’m not gonna. And…
好吧 我想要你成为
Well, I want you to be…
我希望你能成为我永不放弃的事物之一
I’d love for you to be one of the things I don’t give up on.
好吧 我准备挂了
All right, I’ll hang up now.
嗯 拜
Okay. Bye.
让我们来看看这里到底说了些什么 本
Let’s see what all the buzz is about, Ben.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.

Hey.
你怎么知道我在这儿的
How’d you know I’d be here?
拉里
Larry.
– 哦 – 是的
– Oh. – Yeah.
我想那个家伙真的什么都知道 对吧
I guess the guy really does know everything, huh?
是的
Yeah.
他们都喜欢这个吗
Are they all like that?
是的
Yeah.
你需要有人陪吗
Do you want company?
是的
Yeah.
《柯达克罗姆胶卷》
BGM: Film stills – Angelica Tvella
♪ 我有一个主意 ♪
♪ I had an idea ♪
♪ 我闭上了嘴 我一点也不喜欢它 ♪
♪ I kept my mouth shut I didn’t like it at all ♪
♪ 当我叫你甜心的时候 ♪
♪ When I called you sweetheart ♪
♪ 我先在你的肩膀上说出了你的名字 ♪
♪ I said your name first Over your shoulder ♪
♪ 最后一次哈利路亚 ♪
♪ Say your last hallelujah ♪
♪ 与伟大的幻想作斗争 ♪
♪ Fight with the great illusion ♪
♪ 醒一醒 ♪
♪ Wake up ♪
♪ 来吧 带我回家 ♪
♪ Come on, take me home ♪
♪ 我不想再等了 ♪
♪ I don’t wanna wait anymore ♪
♪ 为了你 ♪
♪ For you ♪
♪ 我不想再斗争了 ♪
♪ I don’t want to fight anymore ♪
♪ 来吧 来吧 带我回家 ♪
♪ Come on, come on and take me home ♪
♪ 听说时光飞逝 ♪
♪ I heard time had left you ♪
♪ 我在阴影里 ♪
♪ I was in shadows ♪
♪ 我一点都不知道 ♪
♪ I didn’t know it at all ♪
♪ 雇上马和骑手 ♪
♪ Pay your horse and rider ♪
♪ 在白色城市飞奔 ♪
♪ In the white city ♪
♪ 在你的照片里曾经看到过 ♪
♪ Saw it in pictures of you ♪
♪ 最后一次哈利路亚 ♪
♪ Say your last hallelujah ♪
♪ 与伟大的幻想作斗争 ♪
♪ Fight with the great illusion ♪
♪ 醒一醒 ♪
♪ Wake up ♪
♪ 来吧 带我回家 ♪
♪ Come on, take me home ♪
♪ 最后一次哈利路亚 ♪
♪ Say your last hallelujah ♪
♪ 与伟大的幻想作斗争 ♪
♪ Fight with the great illusion ♪
♪ 醒一醒 ♪
♪ Wake up ♪
♪ 来吧 带我回家 ♪
♪ Come on, take me home ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!